Crossover Consideration Station

Discussion in 'Fan Town' started by Wiwaxia, Apr 17, 2015.

1. Aondeug

Aondeug Cringe Annoying Ass Female Lobster

I can't remember the whole of mine, but I do recall that Kanaya was inspired to make the deal because of Rose. Who was a seasoned magical girl at that point and one seeking for answers. Rose eventually found her answers and was pissed about it and thus began to try and find a way out of things. She couldn't and in despair about being unable to save herself or her friends (one of whom she actually convinced to become a magical girl and thus has basically murdered in a way) became a witch.

Kanaya was broken up about that a lot and decided to live out her username of grimAuxiliatrix in a horrifying fashion. There's no way out of things for them beyond death and witching. And witching is worse than death. So Kanaya went around and just. Began killing all the magical girls she could find before she herself became a witch or had to kill herself to prevent herself from becoming one.

Vriska who was formerly just kind of a huge fucking problem and a bitch ended up being one of the few remaining people left to try and stop Kanaya from just murdering everyone. EVERYONE DIES AND IT IS SAD.

EDIT: Also I allowed none of the boys to become magical girls. Everyone was about 13 or 14 age wise in terms of the magical girls too. I am a stickler for rules and normal human support Dave and John sound more fun to me to mess with?

Last edited: Apr 17, 2015
    • Like x 4
  2. pixels

pixels hiatus / only back to vent

JAKE GET IN THE DAMN EVA

I watched the EVA feature films for the first time maybe a year ago and holy shit it was my entire boner for Abrahamic occultism. The great thing about the Qabal Tree of Life is that the planets and the star signs actually fit into the system as well. THE POSSIBILITIES.

3. Aondeug

Aondeug Cringe Annoying Ass Female Lobster

Personastuck with a new thing. The idea is based on a dream I had. Basically there are rumors going around about the movie theatres in the area being used to make snuff films. Which turns out to be bullshit. What turns out to be the reality is that there is a separate sort of theatre world? Where people end up having to perform acts in front of audiences in order to determine where they will spend eternity after death.

Scratch has come into the picture and is purposely fucking with this system in an attempt to END THE WORLD because he is an excellent host. Dirk is the protagonist and the Fool. Aranea was the Emperor and had Airgetlam as a persona. Porrim ended up the Empress and had Hestia. This did not get much of anywhere but eh.

The idea was for the main party to be filled with the alpha trolls and kids though. The betas get to be the normal people not involved with the main plot.

• Like x 1
  4. unknownanonymous

unknownanonymous i am inimitable, i am an original|18+

speaking of madoka fusion crossovers, i think a fairly oddparents/madoka one would be really cool, since both those shows involve wishes and Be Careful What You Wish For - but approach it in rather different ways, i think. unfortunately, i dunno where to go with that idea, since the fairies, pixies, norm the genie and whatnot - the characters that grant wishes on fop - are too much themselves to shoehorn into kyuubey's role. like, no one would believe in cosmo and wanda, say, being really emotionless and thus having to exploit human emotions to save the universe from entropy. maybe the pixies but once again, the pixies are too pixies to be kyuubey.

also, i want some of the show's magical creatures to become magical girls/boys/whatever and they can't do if they're kyuubey. or if they are magical creatures before making their wishes (thus, human au). and now i'm thinking about norm the genie being fucked over by the magical girl system, rather like how he's fucked over as a genie. also, about how since timmy makes so many wishes, it's hard to figure out what he'd wish for if he was limited to one and had to pay a big price for it. yeah...

someone on tumblr also did a little bit of a madoka magica au focusing on denzel crocker, now i'm on the subject.

• Like x 1
  5. Wiwaxia

Wiwaxia problematic taxon

Roxy/Mom and Dirk/Bro as Misato and Kaji, yes/yes?

• Like x 1
  6. Wiwaxia

@unknownanonymous I dunno fop like at all, but what if you just straight-up dropped Kyuubey with all his normal rules into this existing wish-making paradigm and watched the sparks fly?

• Like x 1
  7. Acey

Acey hand extended, waiting for a shake

As someone who watched a lot of FOP growing up, I'd say that's probably your best bet here.

And Da Rulez make the stuff you can wish for in FOP semi-limited, so maybe (much like Norm offered, IIRC) Kyubey offers Timmy a rule-free wish?

• Like x 2
  8. unknownanonymous

@Wiwaxia @Acey that's an interesting idea, though frankly, i can't see anyone paying attention to kyuubey or taking him seriously when they can get more wishes without having to become a magical girl/boy. like, the human characters without any connections to or knowledge of magical creatures might but... like, timmy sure as hell wouldn't. it'd basically read as something like the scene in genie meanie minie moe in which timmy laughs at norm when he says that he can grant his wishes. and kyuubey would then not have any leverage to get timmy to give it a chance, unlike norm, 'cause his way requires people to become magical girls/boys and seems more restricted than norm the genie's magic when it comes to what it can accomplish. like, it might be rule-free but it still depends on stuff like the strength of your karmic destiny.

9. Wiwaxia

I was thinking more like Kyuubey starts preying on the mundane human characters, as he is wont to do, and then seeing how the other wish-granters and whatnot react. Again, dunno fop at all, though.

• Like x 2
  10. unknownanonymous

@Wiwaxia ah yes, that makes sense. though most of the characters i'm really interested in are the ones that have connections with magic in some way, haha. :D

11. pixels

Also: was throwing around ASOIAF houses with Egg (one of the polymates) and xey and I were just completely stuck in this for maybe three hours and we had a long discussion and I told xem to stop because otherwise I'd just start writing it and I don't want to abandon another crossover.

egg: I want a got au
    me: OH MY GOD.
    me: I AM SO HORNY FOR THAT RN
    me: IMAGINE PUTTING WESTEROS IN SBURB
    me: HUMANS TRYING TO DO TROLL CULTURE
    me: IMAGINE THEM MEETING TROLLS AND THE TROLLS GOING HEH YEAH NICE TRY BEING MURDEROUS SOCIOPATHS BUT WE'RE DOING IT BETTER
    me: AND ALSO DRAGONS ARE REAL AND IF YOU ARE A TEALBLOOD IT'LL BE YOUR MOM
    egg: The trolls would be so exasperated. What's with this tiptoeing around? Just kill him already if you want him dead!
    me: altho the humans would actually be squicked by homos
    me: YOU DO WHAT? WITH HIS --WHAT--?
    egg: And the trolls are just????? Over patriarchy
    egg: Lannister strilondes though
    egg: Baratheon john
    me: you misspelt bara
    egg: Targaryen peixes
    me: karkat as jon snow
    egg: Oh man kankri as a stark
    me: growing up with nepeta, kanaya, etc
    me: KANKRI KEEPS TRYING TO TELL PEOPLE # WINTER IS C9MING BUT NO ONE EVER FUCKING LISTENS BECAUSE HE'S TOO VERBOSE
    me: nepeta as arya
    egg: Bolton makaras
    egg: TEREZI AS DANY
    me: kanaya has to be part of the. what the fuck. flower family thing.
    me: i thought fef was going to be dany
    me: daenerys targaryen is, well, a targaryen
    me: just make the dragons into krakens
    egg: Tyrells. Flower family.
    me: yes kanaya is a tyrell
    me: fuck, porrim can be margaery
    egg: Actually no makaras as greyjoys
    me: serial marriages to kings
    me: no.
    me: amporas as greyjoys.
    me: you got it right the first time with the boltons
    me: okay but who are the tullys tho
    me: because they actually have their fucking heads screwed on straight
    egg: Jade?
    me: and the lannisters
    me: YES.
    me: JADE HARBORS NO SHIT.
    me: JADE TULLY AND KARKAT SNOW
    me: BASTARD SON OF SIGNLESS STARK
    egg: Lannisters are strilondes
    egg: They obfuscate with rambling instead of murder
    me: who is equi--why did i even ask, it's the baratheon no one likes
    me: you know, that one with the fire witch girlfriend
    me: aradia is the fire witch girlfriend
    egg: I can't think of where sollux would go
    egg: Someone has to be a crannogmen
    me: tav because don't they have the sight and shit
    me: DIRK IS A KHAL
    me: AND SO IS HORUSS
    me: BECAUSE FUCK YOU
    me: FUCK YOU AND YOUR HORSES
    egg: I was about to ask what about the other continent
    egg: Rezi can be Martell?
    me: WHO IS VRISKA
    me: LITTLEFINGER.
    me: SHE'S A BAELISH.
    egg: sol can be arryn
    me: the make him fly mummy child? i don't think so that would be mituna
    me: strong lord arryn? might be better
    me: especially b/c connexion w/ tullys and starks
    me: also b/c baelish is a minor lord from that. idk kingdom? province?
    egg: dude kankri should be jon snow
    me: and i will take solvris any way i find it
    egg: and karkat should be robb
    me: no karkat was jon snooo
    egg: and sol should be westerling that karkat sleeps with
    me: TEREZI IS THE WESTERLING
    egg: i don't even re--yes. YES. Y E S.
    me: oh my god why did this become a thing
    egg: BECAUSE I WANT GOT AU SO BAD
    egg: I like how john and eq are related tho
    egg: this pleases me

• Like x 3
  12. pixels

But then who is Jake "I'm so fucked up" over? WHO IS REI and who is Gendo this is v important

13. Wiwaxia

See the problem is that Dave makes the best Rei, but then you lose the weird vaugely-incest shit.
    Rose could be Asuka? Maybe?
    (the trolls are all angels, of course)

14. Wiwaxia

Oh also, I feel like I should share this glorious abomination I helped make a few years back.

edit. mind the potential spoilers for, uh, everything, though

15. pixels

*vaguely incoherent screaming in the thread about THE LORE, THE LORE*

Anyone want s'mores? Looks like I'll be camping out in here for a while. C:

• Like x 1
  16. Acey

Acey hand extended, waiting for a shake

Goddammit, pixels, now I'm hungry for smores. :(

(but yeah i'll be camped out here too)

17. Wiwaxia

*starts campfire*

18. Codeless

Codeless Cheshire Cat

So this would be the place to put my horribly angsty Portal/Winter Soldier crossover I just had the idea for?
    Inspired by this video, what if Bucky was one of many unsucessful/expendable winter soldiers?
    "But not to fear, we're most humane...
    You'll never be yourself again!"
    Robot #22: He failed the turret peer-review.
    Robot #24: He died before he hit the floor.
    Robot #25: He never made it out alive.
    And Robot #29: Died on the assembly-line.

You want to live? Don't hold your breath...
    This isn't life, it's living death!
    But not to fear, we're most humane...
    You'll never be yourself again!

Robot #44: He couldn't take it any more.
    Robot #46: The mechanic simply couldn't fix.
    Robot #48: He perished from a gruesome fate.
    And Robot #49: Simply ran right out of time.

You'll never be yourself again...

Robot #62: All he ever saw was blue.
    Robot #63: Had an invalid serial-key.
    Robot #65: He suffered a corrupted drive.
    And Robot #67: Found his way into Android Heaven.

These defective droids
    All they know
    Is how it feels
    To be alone!
    Beyond repair
    They sit and rust
    Broken down
    Collecting dust!

They never had the chance to prove
    What it is they were
    Built to do!
    Doomed to fail;
    The final nail
    In the coffin,
    Of eternal jail!

• Like x 1
  19. pixels

20. Starcrossedsky

Starcrossedsky Burn and Refine

... [shrieks for old fandom friends????]

'

No, even by the standards of the rest of this, they're pretty embarrassing. Locks up dumb crossover ships and tosses key -

Though on that note, hi Madokastucks, I actually wrote Dave/Homura for the kink meme once.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice