Crossover Consideration Station

Discussion in 'Fan Town' started by Wiwaxia, Apr 17, 2015.

1. IvyLB

IvyLB Hardcore Vigilante Gay Chicken Facilitator

honestly my first thought was 'good luck defending that one, Phoenix' bc let's be real, squeenix kid hitting people with keys would get dragged in front of court real quick in real life :P

• Like x 3
    • Winner x 1
  2. LadyNighteyes

LadyNighteyes Wicked Witch of the Radiant Historia Fandom

Look, man, it's Ace Attorney. He's going to be up on a murder charge, because that's just how life works in Japanifornia. As long as he didn't actually kill someone, he's golden. :::PPP

• Like x 3
    • Agree x 3
    • Informative x 1
  3. winterykite

winterykite Non-newtonian genderfluid

Boku no Hero Academia / Homestuck:
    Sburb is a really, really fucked up hero school/program

(I literally do not have more about that)

• Like x 7
  4. What about Homestuck characters studying at UA, though? (Both are good tbh)

• Agree x 4
  5. Helen of Boy

Helen of Boy Hugcrafter Pursuivant

Question there is that you'd have to add a new hero class, but would the HS characters be best in their own homeroom, or mixed in with the others? The latter would let you change around the people in those, too, so you could show more of whoever you like in 1-B that doesn't get enough screentime.

6. After talking with people on the canon Hiveswap server (and brainstorming on my own) I decided Beta Kids and Alternia trolls are class 1A, Hiveswap main characters and troll call trolls who can serve as parallels to 1A will be in class 2B, excess Hiveswap trolls will be minor characters in the Gen Ed course, and the Alpha Kids and Beforus Trolls are senior students.

• Like x 3
  7. Jean

Jean Let’s stop procrastinating -- tomorrow!

I just want a fic in which Len Snart and Mick Rory are trolls written by someone who is not me, is this so much to ask for?

8. Jean

They're moirails, and accidentally-on-purpose ended up raising Lisa, who was abandoned by her lusus, and they grow up to be space pirates and the Rogues are their crew.

EDIT: Also Barry is some sort of troll equivalent of a CSI and a vigilante rolled into one, who becomes Len's kismesis and through that slowly comes to see that the empire isn't good, after all, and that trollkind deserves better than this and becomes a sufferist and joins the rebellion and Len is like ...actually I just meant that you should come be a pirate with me, but okay.

Iris is Barry's moirail and he used to be flushed for her but she's not an idiot so they sat down and actually talked it out and after taking a break to sort themselves out their moirallegence is stronger than ever. Eddie is Iris's matesprit.

Eobard really really wants to be Barry's kismesis, but Barry's hatred for him is completely platonic, no matter how hard he tries.

plot? what plot? i don't have a plot for this.

Last edited: Apr 11, 2018
    • Winner x 2
    • Like x 1
  9. Aondeug

Aondeug Cringe Annoying Ass Female Lobster

Force of Willder Scrolls.

Fiethsing.

Is.

an ohmes

She looks like a Bosmer. People think she's a Bosmer. But she's really a Khajiit. High as fuck, whimsical, speaking a language whose closest word for rules comes out as "foolish concepts", worshiping the wind, and wandering the world with her sibling Tama, a little Alfiq.

• Winner x 2
    • Agree x 1
  10. Jean

A couple things (on the subject of the ipre being reincarnated as hp characters):

English and Common are entirely different languages, right, so just because something alliterates in English doesn't mean it alliterates in Common. So Magnus, Lucretia, Taako, and Davenport are walking down the hallway when Lucretia just. Stops. The other three turn to look at her and she's staring straight ahead, eyes wide. Before any of them can ask what's wrong, she opens her mouth. "Dadenport," she whispers.

Taako's and Magnus's eyes go wide. Davenport groans.

Also! I put the beginning of this up on ao3!

• Like x 1
    • Winner x 1
  11. Jean

Two worlds that would fit really well together DCTV's The Flash and @jacktrash's The God Eaters. Metahumans and talents... you could easily take the cast of either and transplant them in the other. It's easy to tell what they'd be doing in each world, as well.

Kieran is young when the particle accelerator explodes. Fourteen, maybe fifteen, on his own and scraping by however he can. He accidentally uses his new powers for the first time in juvie, and the kid of a mob boss notices. The rest goes about the way it did in canon, being trapped by addiction, getting out to become part of the Dyer gang (if I'm remembering correctly). They're small time but fairly successful theives, and Kieran being Kieran, he gets to be very good at it. Still, there comes a point when he's the only one left. They've travelled a lot over the years, but they're back in Central when everything falls apart, and he's old enough to go to real prison now. I'm not sure why Ashleigh Trine, empath, is in prison -- maybe he pissed off the wrong Family and was framed? In any case, neither of them are on the record as metahumans, so they're in with gen pop. Kieran is reluctant to use his powers, even to escape, no matter what he says about being a hardened killer. They pass the time teaching each other -- Ash to fight, Kieran to encrypt. Eventually Kieran's second power shows up, and they escape much the way they did in the book. Who knows what happens to them after that -- all I know is that they always, always stick together. (Someone is watching Iron Heights. Golden Glider is always looking out for good additions for her Rogues. Mardon confirms that that storm wasn't natural or one of his, and a little more digging reveals the rest of the scheme. Lisa is impressed. This Trevarde will clearly be an asset. (She doesn't know it yet, but Trine will be even more invaluable.))

As for Flash characters in the God Eaters universe... Thelyan is dead. His prison is destroyed. Stories of what happened are sweeping across the commonwealth. This is the perfect opportunity for Barry Allen, Iris West, and their network of rebels and spies to make their move. (Eddie Thawn is their inside man. Felicity Smoak is their spymaster and has her fingers in all the pies. Kara Danvers has stayed one step ahead of anyone who would try to take -- or reveal -- her exceptionally powerful talent, and spent a lot of time spiriting away those at risk. The Lance sisters are more than ready to turn their voices towards the government. Richy-rich Oliver Queen may not have a talent, but what he does have is a dedicated team, an astonishing skill at archery, and a terrifying ruthlessness. So many others, all across the commonwealth, part of their network or not, recognize that now is the time to fight.)

Last edited: May 20, 2018
    • Like x 2
  12. littlepinkbeast

littlepinkbeast Imperator Fluttershy

Would love to see some Freaks Squeele/BnHA crossovers, but I don't have the energy to absorb them thoroughly enough and then make a thing. Just... seeing the two sets of superheroes-in-training interact and bump around against each other and get confused at the differences between their schools.

13. littlepinkbeast

littlepinkbeast Imperator Fluttershy

also thank you for reminding this one that ohmes exist, now this one can play her "bosmer" characters in ESO as ohmes and not have to bother with foolish concepts like the Green Pact and, well, all the rest of bosmer culture really.

• Winner x 1
  14. Aondeug

I'm very fond of Bosmer culture but I will say the Khajiit have the right of things. I mean fucking magical moon sugar that's like super weed? And rules are dumb?

fuck yeah man

For further expansion on this AU, Fieth's girlfriend and eventual wife Zero spent a good portion of time not knowing this fact. She just kind of assumed that Fieth was a Bosmer with a pet cat because that is how Fieth portrays herself. Sure the cat seems a bit too smart at times but eh. Eh. When you're a vampire and a disgraced former member of the Blades you've seen some shit so a too smart cat is just a relief honestly. Like that's mundane weirdness. That's fine.

but then she found out after they'd been together for a while

because they needed a place to stay for the evening and they'd run into another khajiit

and she was like 'omg i've been fucking a cat this whole time???????? WHAT'

And Then We Got Her High

• Winner x 1
  15. Jean

So, Discworld (specifically, Monstrous Regiment)/DCTV (specifically, Legends of Tomorrow)

((minor) Monstrous Regiment spoilers below)

So post-MR, Lofty and Tonker run off to be Crime Lesbians and Lofty burns down a lot of buildings.

Pre-LoT, Mick and Len are running around being Crime Gays and Mick burns down a lot of buildings.

I propose: young Len and Mick meet post-MR Tonker and Lofty and have double dates OF CRIME.

(Also, I think Len would enjoy Ankh-Morpork.)

16. Jean

Alternately: older Len and Mick and post-MR Lofty and Tonker for Crime Dads. Lisa the Cool Crime Aunt. Throw in the Rogues for a Crime Family. Excellent.

17. Jean

So this doesn't look quite like my other ideas, but here's my smol Lisa finds l-space fic! Just the prologue so far, but I'm working on it.

18. Jean

Lisa in Discworld notes:

• Itty bitty Lisa decides that she's going to be a wizard.

• Not when she grows up. Now.

• Itty bitty Lisa is probably more creative than the entire unseen university put together, so she makes much more progress on this than they would like.

• Meanwhile, Len gets home from juvie and freaks the fuck out.

• Lisa makes it back to cc after like a month and finds Len and Mick, who Len called up in a panic, and goes !!! Come with me! And takes them to discworld as well. Len loves cc too much to leave permanently, but they LOVE ankh-morpork. Vimes is like. What is with these kids always getting into trouble. Why. Where are they living. Why is vetinari dropping hints about them at me. Grr.

• Len studies the thieves' guild and the city's system in general and starts getting Ideas. Mick's like ...I'm not going to like this, am i? Because it's going to be melodramatic and NUTS. Len is like ...But is it nuts enough to work? > :D Mick sighs.

• He just knows that they're going to get in over their heads and get out through some ridiculously dramatic scheme that Len is going to pretend was his plan all along. Because this is how Len works, you see. Len is a Drama Queen. So is Lisa. Mick is maybe secretly a little bit of a drama queen too, but SOMEBODY has to be the voice of reason around here. He doesn't like this. He isn't used to being the voice of reason. He is, frankly, not very good at it.

• Vimes views their antics and is like ...why.

• Len somehow befriends vetinari. Later, Mick identifies this as the beginning of the end.

• (Didn't Len canonically declare himself cc's godfather? I vaguely remember something like that. This Len takes control of cc's underground much earlier. Mick blames Vetinari. He's a Bad Influence.)

• Also, Tonker and Lofty drifted into ankh-morpork at some point and meet Mick and Len during a bar fight that ends in a fire. It's like, friends at first sight. Heists as double dates and joint arson: wlw /mlm solidarity.

• I think Moist would like them. And find Lisa Weirdly Intimidating Why.

• Adora adopts lisa

• Moist finds this terrifying

• Also Anoia, possibly

• I want to give them some time to get their feet under themselves (&get over themselves and kiss) and also have them meet Tonker and Lofty when they're all the same age.

• On the other hand, Lofty and Tonker as early-twenties lesbians taking smol gays Len and Mick under their wing is a+.

• Maybe they meet Lisa first on one of her sojourns out into the city and idk, bond with her somehow, and she's like : ) mine now! and they're like ...how deal with small child??? And she disappears back to cc for a while and they're v worried.

• Winner x 1
  19. Aondeug

kaguya is their precious adopted lizard daughter

a family can be a cat, a vampire, and a lizard

• Agree x 2
    • Winner x 1
  20. LadyNighteyes

LadyNighteyes Wicked Witch of the Radiant Historia Fandom

Weird thought that occurred to me out of nowhere:
    Umineko AU where instead of murdering everyone and blowing up the island, Sayo takes a hint from the success of Krauss's "economically literate men" and hires the Leverage crew to ruin the entire Ushiromiya family.

No, I don't care that Leverage happens 30 years after Umineko. I want to see this. Badly.

• Winner x 1
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice