Crossover Consideration Station

Discussion in 'Fan Town' started by Wiwaxia, Apr 17, 2015.

1. Wiwaxia

Wiwaxia problematic taxon

I think I may have read that, actually.

2. Acey

Acey hand extended, waiting for a shake

Did you ever go on the Rosa Mystica forums, by any chance? Because I went there for a while. It's part of where my awful falling-out with my middle-school bestie happened. :')

3. mazarinedrake

mazarinedrake Well-Known Member

THIS IS SO GLORIOUSLY PLAUSIBLE THOUGH :D

4. Starcrossedsky

Starcrossedsky Burn and Refine

Probably! It's on ao3 too, so.

Naw, I never got super involved with the fandom, I just hang out on the fringes never getting up to date.

5. Morven

Morven In darkness be the sound and light

I've been idly working on a Kencyrath/Warhammer 40K crossover, but I don't think I know anyone familiar with both fandoms except me. Mostly because both settings have the same Ultimate Evil (basically the realm of chaos) and similar levels of Fucked-Up Shit at times.

6. pixels

pixels hiatus / only back to vent

@Morven I keep telling myself I should get into Warhammer 40k, if only to crossover with TES (similar realms of chaos, sort of). Unfortunately my sperging-about-lore sections of my brain seem to be full :C

7. Acey

Acey hand extended, waiting for a shake

Okay, here's one for ya:

Panty And Stocking With Garterbelt/Homestuck crossover.

(I'm not sure who would be who--on the one hand, Damara as Panty is just too perfect, but on the other, I'd love to have the whole thing be an enormous "...with Equius" joke...)

• Like x 1
  8. soulsuckingisaacnewton

soulsuckingisaacnewton strange fuzzy creature

I guess I should drop this here. I know that one of the canons involved (Young Wizards) has a fan or two in these parts... but the other one is so teeny-weeny... (it's absolutely spectacular though. and I'm now remembering how many random things I have crossover headcanons with it for.)

Diggin' the Madokastuck, btw. And that Pacific Rim/Watchmen one makes a ton of sense.

Last edited: Apr 20, 2015
  9. Soul

Soul Covered in bees

I ship Joffrey/Caliborn. (GoT, Homestuck) not really sure as to what the context is other than they are both insufferable asshole shitprinces, but yeah.

• Like x 4
  10. pixels

... I didn't need another ship. My armada was just fine without it. But now I can't bear to let it go. Oh my god why are insufferable asshole shitprinces so perfect for each other.

• Like x 2
  11. IvyLB

IvyLB Hardcore Vigilante Gay Chicken Facilitator

Because then they can either destroy each other completely OR RULE THE BURNING REMAINS OF THE WORLD :D

Also one of my favorite thing to do is (i know so boring) Jäger Pilot AUs, like I'm the most stereotypical trash I HAVE LINE UPS FOR WHICH OF MY SHIPS MIGHT ACTUALLY WORK AS JÄGER PILOTS

• Like x 2
  12. Soul

Soul Covered in bees

I just like to think of my awful shitprinces being awkwardly tender.
    It's so embarrassing to think of them, like, holding hands. While sitting as far apart as they can. On the iron throne. It's painful. I love it.

Hmmm, what other crossovers have I thought of, recently?
    I'm trying to think of one that isn't Homestuck, and failing.
    I crossover Homestuck with everything.
    AND THEN I SHIP.

Bro/Dean (Homestuck/SPN)

• Like x 4
  13. Exohedron

Exohedron Doesn't like words

I had a bunch of ideas for Nanohastuck, mostly involving a Tome of the Noir Sky due to bad prototyping choices and Nanoha adding an Exzillyon mode to Raising Heart. Sbelk is totally a Lost Logia. Hayate would spend all of her grist making costumes.
    Also Rose, Jade, Dave and John cosplaying as Shamal, Zafira, Signum and Vita respectively, Dirk, Jake, Roxy and Jane as Subaru, Teana, Caro and Erio, and the A2 trolls as the Numbers. Doc Scratch got to be Jail.

Also there's a decent Utena/Kannazuki no Miko/Mai-Hime crossover https://www.fanfiction.net/s/8892139/1/Revolutions. I suppose they could have added in Madoka to increase the amount of sad-lesbians-fight-the-apocalypse, but I'm not sure the mythology would have held up.

14. Nochi

Nochi small waterfall of pure void

I have a horrible Homestuck AU problem. I will probably bookmark this thread for when I feel like indulging in it.

I cannot for the life of me keep classpecting straight in my head, but I do tend to try to figure out who/what everyone would be in Mass Effect. The current victim is One Piece (while I try desperately to catch up some time before the heat death of the universe).

Also, uh, what kind of psychic secret agent people would be in Psychonauts. (There was an LJ I loved to pieces that had really detailed worldbuilding on this and I now accept it as canon and use it to categorize everyone and everything.)

15. pixels

... I'll scream in this thread about my Project SBURB Red vs. Blue/Homestuck crossover tomorrow. Or maybe after finals.

16. Vacuum Energy

Vacuum Energy waterwheel on the stream of entropy

I'd talk about mine but I've written about them too much and they're too unique and googleable for me to be OK saying anything about them. (Yeah, I know at least one person's figured it out, but let me pretend y'all don't know who I am for a while longer.)

17. Lissiel

Lissiel Dreaming dead

Ok no, but guys. GUYS. Vimes and his crew as trolls. Eh? :D :D :D

Rustblood general Vimes, who all the other generals constantly try to have assasinated and the Condesce thinks its hilarious and just keeps promoting him. Dragonrider!indigo!Sybil, communing with her little dragons and happily ignoring her rank 90% of the time unless its convenient for Vimes, and casually conspiring against/for him with his ashenmate Vetinari.

Violet-blooded Vetinari who just fuckin rose out of the ocean one day out of total obscurity all like 'thank you gentlmen I will absolutely take over the fleet and make it fuckin run on time' and his bizarre shut-in amber helmsman/moirail/chief engineer.

Vimes' "Hemanon" near-fuchsia derpface moirail Carrot who actually thinks people believe he might be rust too, just cause he says so and happily takes commands from Vimes (this being probably the only reason Condesce hasnt had him killed yet) an his shrewd politicking cerulean lietenant/ matesprite angua.

They would be the most awesome terrible subfleet EVER.

Last edited: Apr 24, 2015
    • Like x 14
  18. Exohedron

Exohedron Doesn't like words

There would be no wall between the Fool's Guild and the Assassin's Guild.

• Like x 6
  19. Starcrossedsky

Starcrossedsky Burn and Refine

Obscure series crossoverist problems?

• Like x 2
  20. pixels

@Lissiel I've never wanted so badly to read Pratchett. I don't have time. I DON'T HAVE TIME AND I WANT TO SO BAD

Does it count as a crossover if it's with a song? Because I totally have a Thing planned for The Mariner's Revenge Song and the Homestuck ancestors. Featuring Suff as the mariner, Rosa as his mom, Psii as his dad, Dualscar as the captain, Fang as the privateer, GHB as the prior, and Condy as the "penitent whaler."

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice