Crossover Consideration Station

Discussion in 'Fan Town' started by Wiwaxia, Apr 17, 2015.

1. littlepinkbeast

littlepinkbeast Imperator Fluttershy

okay so reading more and thinking more, this deserves to be expanded into all four main characters meeting up
    Harrow and WWX can bond over necromancy and family trauma
    Gideon and WWX can be horrible troubleface gremlins together
    Harrow and LWJ can talk about having Rules and Expectations and troubleface partners
    Gideon and LWJ can bond over trying to keep troubleface necromancers with no sense of self preservation alive
    and they can all be useless gay idiots together
    maybe they live in the same apartment building or sth
    or at least Gideon & Harrow and WWX all live in the same shitty apartment building and LWJ has a nice place somewhere
    is thanergy the same thing as resentful energy? bc that could be interesting to explore.

Last edited: Aug 19, 2022
    • Like x 1
  2. ChelG

ChelG Well-Known Member

Thing for the mundane-setting megacrossover friends and I are doing; if we get to including video games, the TF2 mercs are a paintball club. That's why they're in colour-coded teams and constantly swap around who's on which one.

• Like x 1
    • Winner x 1
  3. vegacoyote

vegacoyote dog metaphores and pedanticism

Aaaaug the third Scholomance book came out anf it is AMAZING and there’s no one to RAVE about it with because the fandom is TOO SMALL and I just finished it and it is FUCKIN AMAZING and I want there to be a crossover with Encanto SO BAD there a so many parallels to draw and Hacita/The Encanto are so obviously a naturally generated enclave and we don’t see any of those in Scholomance canon, I want to talk about how all the animals and plants inside the Encanto are obviously fed-mana-type familiars and that’s why the whole place can be open to the air, that and the spatial distortion effect around the mountains, it protects them from dangerous mals (baby-wizard-eating-monsters) because it’s all cultivated magic flora-and-fauna that protects all the inhabitants, and and and the whole Madrigal family and the families around them specialize in song-spells/musical incantations, and Dos Oruguitas is absolutely a calming/healing song-spell, which is especially effective on PTSD, and there are sooo many parallels to draw between Scholomance main-character Galadriel and Uncle Bruno

and THERE ARE NOT ENOUGH PEOPLE IN THE SCHOLOMANCE FANDOM DAMMIT I WISH TO ROLL AROUND IN THIS WORLDBUILDING AND CHARACTER INTERACTION SOME MORE GDI ok that’s all

ey, bee-tee-dubs, fic rec Naomi Novik’s Scholomance series. :)

• Like x 1
    • Agree x 1
    • Informative x 1
    • Useful x 1
  4. ChelG

ChelG Well-Known Member

I'm stuck with the mental image of Petstuck in which all the pet trolls talk like fluffy ponies and no one I know knows both fandoms well enough to find it as funny as I do.
    "'TENSHUN HOOMIE. DIS AM YU SKY-DADDEH SPEAKIN."

• Witnessed x 1
  5. ChelG

ChelG Well-Known Member

Extra funny when I think of the "booboo juice" spectrum.

6. Been thinking about Spiderverse crossovers. Guzma would probably be a terrible superhero, but he'd be terrible at it mostly in the funny ways so that's alright.

Last edited: Dec 9, 2023
    • Agree x 2
  7. pokemon/spiderverse crossovers have so much potential tho, especially if the pokemon-world spideys are themed to the various spider pokemon that already exist
    • Ariados Girl - lbr this is probably just the most basic spidey powerkit, but it's supplemented by shinobi training and comes with a cooler outfit, so that's alright. maybe she can have some paralytic venom, as a treat
    • Galvantula Man - the hero Nimbasa City doesn't particularly remember asking for, but it beats letting Team Plasma run around unaddressed so ¯\_(ツ)_/¯. Was so offended by the Spider theming of his powers being effectively in name only that he decided to do robotic enhancements about it. had to build his own electroshock gloves despite having a more obvious logical "in" for electrokenisis than literally any of the canon spideys who have it and boy is he mad!
    • Araquanid Man/Woman - this concept has a LOT of amazing potential, especially in Alola, but LBR none of the existing characters who make sense for that association are cool enough to deserve it
    • Paldea's Spiderperson: Imma level with you I know virtually nothing about ScarVio or the new characters & pokemon found therein bc I haven't played it. the fact that there IS at least one new spider pokemon is truly the extent of my knowlege and someone who's actually played these games should fill out this part for me, probably

• Winner x 2
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice