Crossover Consideration Station

Discussion in 'Fan Town' started by Wiwaxia, Apr 17, 2015.

1. Lissiel

Lissiel Dreaming dead

(The night watch audiobooks are really really good too!)

2. sicknastyspades

sicknastyspades Most Rad.

@Lissiel oh my god that is a beautiful au. I might have to draw something for it if I ever scale the mountain which is my to-draw list (it grows faster than I can cliiimb).

• Like x 1
  3. Starcrossedsky

Starcrossedsky Burn and Refine

I'd say it totally counts, but that might be because I have an AU for my top fandom based off the Synchronicity series of Vocaloid songs.

(They're good. If Vocaloid is a thing you like, go watch them.)

• Like x 1
  4. IvyLB

IvyLB Hardcore Vigilante Gay Chicken Facilitator

ah yes such a great aesthetic in those videos and the songs, love them

5. Starcrossedsky

Starcrossedsky Burn and Refine

THEY'RE SO GREAT.

And I remember when part 3 came out and there was actual animation of Rin dancing and like. My jaw hit the fucking floor. I was so wow'd by it.

But more on subject: Yes. Magical Twins With Music Powers was just begging for a Tales of the Abyss AU. I might actually write it after I finish my current AU.

6. Vacuum Energy

Vacuum Energy waterwheel on the stream of entropy

7. winterykite

winterykite Non-newtonian genderfluid

I'd say, put any cast of characters in a SBURB session, especially jrpg characters - because what's the damn difference.

Persona 3's Junpei is such a Knight.

And Girl Genius' Spark crew would happily mod the damn alchemizer and then go absolutely bonkers with it.
    Agatha building Tower Heterodyne on her Land of Clanks and Paths, a sentient monstrosity fused with the alchemizing apparatus and many other things. The monsters retreat to where they cannot see the tower, because if you can see Tower Heterodyne, you are in range for it to kill you.
    Von Zinzer yells the imps into submission.

• Like x 7
  8. witchknights

witchknights Bold Enchanter Defends The Fearful

i have a sburb title thing for the characters of that thing i keep meaning to write.

• Like x 2
  9. Codeless

Codeless Cheshire Cat

Their biggest problem is that somehow she managed to prototype Lucretia. Gil of course prototyped his dad. Can you say least helpful sprites ever?

• Like x 4
  10. winterykite

That was not the original plan. That was not even the backup plan, or any of the contigency plans. She added the locket mechanism to shut Lu up.
    Who did Tarvek prototype? Anevka?
    Good gods, the sprites as resurrection system devised by the Geisterdamen. Ffff.
    Agatha is a Doom player, simply because of the Doom Bell. As for class, dunno. Witch? Mage? (.... Page? -BRICKED-)
    Tarvek is a Prince. Breath would play into the whole Sturm thing, but blue is absolutely not his colour, heh. Maybe Space?
    Gil, I've got nothing. Breath would play into the whole groking aerodynamics thing, which would free Tarvek up to be Space. Make Gil a Knight, and we'll have Gil and Tarvek as the Knight-and-Space-Player duo, which would be pretty damn hilarious.

• Like x 6
    • Winner x 1
  11. Lissiel

Lissiel Dreaming dead

Agatha is SUCH a page, her whole arc is "oh hey i have all this crazy potential? really? What am i gonna do with it???" Voting for higgs as their time player.

Jager!consorts? :DDD

• Like x 5
  12. winterykite

YES.

• Like x 1
  13. Codeless

Codeless Cheshire Cat

Yes, Avenka, and then you get a double prototyped Lu-and-Avenka sprite. Also I am all for Tarvek and Gil as the Knight and space duo. How about Rogue for Agatha?

• Like x 3
  14. winterykite

Lunevkasprite takes over Tarvek's planet. Tarvek bails to Agatha's planet, and they're planning on reconquering it.
    (Do both Gil and Tarvek have Land Quests / weird prophecy/story stuff that they should court Agatha?)

• Like x 2
  15. Lissiel

Lissiel Dreaming dead

Agathas dungeons and ruins have carvings of her ruling with them at either arm. Gils has similar things, and his consorts keep nudging him to kiss the girl right now please and thank you. Tarvek's planet has racy threesome makeout carvings. One time this little old wizened crocolisk just looked right at him and smirked and thats the story of the Consort Village Tarvek No Longer Visits.

• Like x 8
  16. Wiwaxia

Wiwaxia problematic taxon

So I dunno if anyone here reads Demon Street, but

I just realized Raina pretty much has Ruby's hairstyle sans headbeand.
    And Kate has floofy bangs that cover her eyes...

• Like x 1
  17. Wiwaxia

Wiwaxia problematic taxon

Apropos of nothing: Mad Madoka Fury Road?
    y/hy/hfy

• Like x 9
  18. Lambda

Lambda everything happens so much

I feel like I could like it either way: Mad Max with wishes and frilly costumes, or Madoka Magica characters killing witches with huge modded vehicles rather than/as well as magic powers.

• Like x 1
  19. liminal

liminal I'm gonna make it through this year if it kills me

It's probably already been mentioned already since I havn't browsed the thread yet but I've had an AU idea in my head for ages that would cross over Adventure Time and Steven Universe.

20. KarrinBlue

KarrinBlue Magical Girl Intern

I've been pondering a crossover between Young Justice and Teen Titans where Raven and Starfire end up in the YJ cartoon universe, and get really thrown by everything being similar but not quite the same, and the Young Justice characters being confused by what they hear of the Titansverse (that Robin and Batman apparently have a massive falling-out, that Beast Boy was on an actual superhero team prior to the Titans, that Kid Flash actually managed to romance a girl into being good...)

• Like x 2
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice