Crow Puns And Other Bullshit

Discussion in 'Your Bijou Blogette' started by TheMockingCrows, Dec 16, 2018.

1. TheMockingCrows

TheMockingCrows Resident Bisexual Lich

I was tempted to name this Murder Time but I felt the thing'd fall flat at a glance lmfao. idk what all will go here but expect a lot of shipping babbling and flailing and stuff. i'm gonna keep my art thread alive and posting there, but other stuff should go over here in the end.

• Like x 5
  2. TheMockingCrows

I got! The photoshoot info for Ohayocon! I lucked out, there's nobody rushing us for the next photo time, we have the last thing in this spot and it's at the end of the evening so if people wanna do stuff earlier in the day then homestuck it up they can. i hope people turn out. i hope i don't fuck this up lmfao.

• Like x 1
    • Winner x 1
  3. TheMockingCrows

ok gonna draw slime jake
    :few minutes later on SAI with mouse:
    ..... that's a jake with a gasmask that i think might be neat in neon, not a slime jake. ok let's try again.
    :few minutes later again:
    ..... this is the stridercest secret santa piece i needed to make and finish before christmas, not a slime jake. useful but not what i intended.

results of experiment: maybe the real slimeboy jake was the friends we made along the way

• Winner x 2
    • Like x 1
  4. TheMockingCrows

finished the slime boy and dislike it more or less bc out of practice but on the up side that gasmask jake looks like a snack and the stridercest secret santa pic is Adorable so far so i'm excited to finish them.

• Like x 1
  5. TheMockingCrows

folks are obviously allowed to do what they want, and tastes always change and interests fade or grow, but man. i always feel kinda bad when people jump ship on some of the more Foreboden ships, especially if they've been shipping it for ages. It always feels like they just gave in to pressure and some assholes are winning by taking away the fun from something they loved, and it always gives me the sense of being a tired, battle hardened warrior keeping a stronghold secure under an onslaught with others. the more rocks and arrows and spears that are slung, the more we continue to do our own thing and ship our "terrible" ships and take solace when the enraged cries from outside turn into a comforting drone in the background while we discuss the ins and outs of our favorite aspects of the foreboden ships that have remained unchanged since the years long past.

ah, yes, the ancient stridercest scrolls and the dozens of interpretations of them that might otherwise have been lost to the sands of time save for the wayback machine and crossposting and reblogs of yore.

ah, yes, half the characters in existing ships not being woobied neutered versions of who they really are and allowed to be the terrible people they once were.

commiserate over what was had and what was lost as we melt down the broken irons and figures to forge them all anew

• Agree x 3
    • Witnessed x 1
  6. Acey

Acey hand extended, waiting for a shake

GOD do i feel that

*hoards pearlrose and jaspis like the gremlin i am*

• Agree x 1
  7. the pearlrose and pinkpearl is MINE dammit >:^P

And as for homestuck,
    I see your stridercest and raise you early-act daverose.

• Like x 1
  8. TheMockingCrows

oh, i daverose already, doesn't matter which act it is. :D same with prospitcest and windicuffs and all that fun stuff.

• Winner x 1
    • Informative x 1
  9. TheMockingCrows

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    these two gifs honestly encompass my entire experience with most media. either its garbage and i adore it, or i go out of my way to explain why it's garbage and i adore it. either way trash is usually involved in some way, and i still get a delicious cookie for my efforts so what's not to love.

• Winner x 3
  10. TheMockingCrows

i finally watched Bao and it brought a lil tear to my eye. ;v; that was so well done, gosh.

11. TheMockingCrows

got mahself downstairs, gonna make some cookies despite feelin' kinda gross today bc we couldn't yesterday! only one problem: got downstairs, got settled, roomie started to look for the ingredients... and we not only low on butter, she can't find any sugar at all. 8D;;; so. she runnin' to store lmfao. she brought my laptop downstairs for me to chill with while i wait and to keep her company easier when she gets back and i'm not mixing. but oh man.

• Like x 1
  12. Acey

Acey hand extended, waiting for a shake

COOKIES ARE EXCELLENT

what kind are y'all making? :0

13. TheMockingCrows

uuuhhhhHHHHHHH sugar and spice cookies, peanut blossom i think??, kiss cookies.. i think chocolate chip and such as well. we're sending them to three friends as well. one of them is going to australia since a friend who's normally in japan is there rn for a surgery and family visit, and it's really hard for her to get packages in japan bc she's almost never home and her work hours are nuts with her commute time factored in. gonna be sending her a How To Train Your Dragon shirt too that i wound up getting by accident in the recent past. she's a HUGE fan of it, and her biggest guilty ship is the main duo themself, so the fact the shirt is toothless' eyes and nose, and the shape of Hiccup in the pupil is Perfect.

("HEY, FRIEND, CONGRATS, YOU'RE GETTIN' HTTYD TIDDY FOR CHRIMBO"
    friend: GJFDKJGKFDJKDLGD <333)

• Winner x 1
  14. TheMockingCrows

it me leggy! got my stitches out and xrays taken. break lines are from the surgery where they moved the tibia around a bit. there's also a lil hole in the kneecap i couldn't get a clean picture of bc shaky hands on zoom, where the new tendon is lasso'd into place. c:
    leggy.png

• Like x 1
  15. TheMockingCrows

16. TheMockingCrows

problematic rp time??
    PROBLEMATIC RP TIME, HELL YES, SOMEONE TOOK ONE OF MY OLDER PROMPTS god it was gettin' cobwebby, I'm so pleased.

• Winner x 2
  17. TheMockingCrows

18. TheMockingCrows

MY LEG HURTS BUT IT WAS TOTALLY WORTH IT
    I got!! myself and the walker downstairs!!! and back up!!
    WITH ICE CREAM AND COOKIES
    FUCK YES
    I GOT MY OWN SNACKS
    I FEEL LIKE I GOT RUN OVER, BUT I DID IT ON MY OWN
    YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

• Winner x 4
  19. TheMockingCrows

I ALSO THREW CAUTION TO THE WIND AND HAD MY FIRST HOT BATH SINCE SURGERY
    I AM THE COMFORT
    IT IS ME
    IM SO FUCKING SOFT YOU GUYS
    i have a lot of new bruises around the broken leg and the gnarly scars i've got now
    BUT IM SO SOFT 8DDDDD AND WARM AND CUDDLY

what a pleasant evening, gosh

• Winner x 3
    • Like x 1
  20. ;^) Cuddly, you say? (SHOT)

Congrats! I know from helping my dad with his broken leg that getting a bath can be quite a task.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice