Crow Puns And Other Bullshit

Discussion in 'Your Bijou Blogette' started by TheMockingCrows, Dec 16, 2018.

1. TheMockingCrows

TheMockingCrows Resident Bisexual Lich

tonights mood lads

• Like x 1
  2. TheMockingCrows

i woke up with that awful "bitch you forgot your meds" feeling + shakes after a lot fo tossing and turning the last couple hours not realizing that was the problem, and solidly woke up with the phrase "I diagnose you with Vriska" in my head

• Witnessed x 1
  3. TheMockingCrows

after i took my meds this morning i pass tf out for another few hours, then woke up to a message from an apartment we went to check out. nice place, decent location. it's def high up on the list, esp for the price. went through the international market and was dizzy as shit by the end bc tons of standing but got some oden fixins and a huge fucking mango and a mango aloe drink as well as four things from the mexican bakery up front (THEY HAD JALAPENO CREAM CHEESE BREAD. THEY WERE VERY GENEROUS WITH THE CREAM CHEESE. I WAS SO HAPPY.) went through fruit store. was gonna ride the cart in the grocery store where i got my sodas but one was broken, again, and the other was charging but kept flashing 2 so it might be broken now too 8) was drenched in sweat and made it home in one piece but i've just had 0 energy at all anymore. just.. sleepy. exhausted. muscle and body ache sleepy.

some of it's prolly the weather but the rest.. jesus.

• Witnessed x 2
  4. TheMockingCrows

Done so far:
    • gathered up laundry and took downstairs
    • ate breakfast, took meds, had coffee
    • gathered trash.
    To Do:
    • swap laundry over soon
    • bring vac upstairs with me on the way back, brief rest.
    • shuffle things and vaccum.
    • rest.
    • swap laundry again so blanket would be in dryer.
    • organize some more shit/put laundry away.
    • hopefully find my painters tape for my pants painting endeavors. rest.
    • bring laundry up. eat a food if i haven't yet.
    • do some clothing painting, possibly, or hand hem the pants ankles at bare minimum.
    • shower or really nice bath.
    • ink the erikarsol drawing im doing in exchange for bro + dave drawing.

Last edited: May 27, 2019
  5. TheMockingCrows

my spine/joints are fucking killing me but we made it home safe and sound with Loot.

• Like x 2
  6. TheMockingCrows

how am i the only person in my group who got con crud, how is that fair. 8l

• Witnessed x 1
  7. TheMockingCrows

we're still hunting rentals last second before needing to make a decision bc we're running low on time. found a nice place. pulled over, tried to call number. ..... IF YOU'RE TRYING TO RENT.. PUT A FUCKING FUNCTIONAL NUMBER ON YOUR FUCKING SIGN.. YOU MOTHERFUCKER.

• Witnessed x 6
  8. TheMockingCrows

so far the best option for us moving-wise might be to like. ....see if we can move into one of the updated units.

bc our current place is the best option compared to everywhere else we're looking? but the unit hasn't been updated in literal years while the others have been. it's. not good.
    idk what to think tbh. i guess we're calling monday to see about that, or if they'd be willing to do the updates systematically while we continue living in the unit. but so far everything's pointing towards one of those two things being our Best option. we'll know soon enough i guess.

9. TheMockingCrows

;v; im still sick. we did our running earlier and got kitty litter and stuff and did the two visits. i was too weak the handle the steep ass stairs at the second place we decided we didn't rlly like. itd be gr8 for like 3 college kids but not so gr8 for Ryns or what we need in tandem tbh. felt rlly cramped. but i made it up to the second floor at least, just skipped the basement and the attic space. when i got home i cooled down... then i just. took an emergency nap. i feel like *trash*. like. jesus.

i need a shower so bad but i have no energy, i feel gross. ;C;

• Witnessed x 4
  10. TheMockingCrows

SHOWERS ARE MIRACLE CURES, ALERT SCIENTISTS, I FEEL ALIVE

• Winner x 4
    • Like x 1
  11. TheMockingCrows

not to be gross but sometimes you just have a bowel movement that takes a fuck ton of energy to have, but that fills you with such a full body sense of peace and satisfaction afterwards that all the labor was worth it.

• Agree x 2
  12. TheMockingCrows

8l i just got three letters about dental visits in the past that my insurance is going "uhmmmmm actuallyyyyyy" about. despite them getting prior clearance for the stuff + clearance on the phone before doing anything. 8llll so that's. fun. i'll need to run copies of the front of these letters and send'em to my dentist to go "uh hey, ma'am. pls."

• Witnessed x 3
  13. Verily

Verily surprised Xue Yang peddler

I’m honestly starting to feel convinced that taking advantage of anyone too ill to fight back is a major facet of their business plan.

• Agree x 3
  14. TheMockingCrows

on the good side tho: i put away a lot of clothes, i did laundry, i cleaned kitty litter, i scrubbed the toilet, i took trash and litter out... my chest is pounding and im fucking exhausted but ayyyyyy.

• Like x 1
    • Winner x 1
  15. TheMockingCrows

considering its medicaid doing it i'm kinda just like ol-<

• Witnessed x 1
  16. Verily

Verily surprised Xue Yang peddler

/me wields a rolled up newspaper and stomps off in their general direction

• Agree x 2
    • Winner x 2
  17. TheMockingCrows

the apartment looked great and i can 100% see us living there C: its an updated/better looking version of the unit we have rn with slightly different orientations and just.. god. i'm excited. we just need to apply for it ASAP and get rolling on the process and then Blammo, we're gucci.

• Winner x 6
    • Like x 1
  18. Anomal(eee)

Anomal(eee) Grumblepunk Gremlin

So this song is catchy as hell and I mmmay be basing a playlist off of it >_>

• Like x 1
  19. TheMockingCrows

im gonna aggressively vore the landlord if they don't send us our updated lease thing to sign so we can give them money on Monday. im calling them first thing. roomie isn't super available by phone anymore so who knows if they've even for sure tried to return the call to her at all. imma handle it and get up in their face politely but strongly like "HI YES WE'VE LEFT A FEW MESSAGES AND HADN'T GOTTEN ANYTHING BACK, WE NEED THAT LEASE WITH THE ADDED PET ADDENDUM YESTERDAY DON'T YOU AGREE?"

• Agree x 3
  20. Anomal(eee)

Anomal(eee) Grumblepunk Gremlin

Sending you delicious marinades for your landlord roast, good luck!

• Agree x 3
    • Like x 1
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice