Crow Puns And Other Bullshit

Discussion in 'Your Bijou Blogette' started by TheMockingCrows, Dec 16, 2018.

1. TheMockingCrows

TheMockingCrows Resident Bisexual Lich

imma need it tbh. they said we can start moving things in soon as the apartment is ready. it was listed as ready, far as we know. the sooner we can start shuffling our shit over the easier it'll be, and the more certain i'll feel putting up a craigslist ad for the moving of the furniture. like.. its warm, I'm Extremely POTSy lately, and carrying shit from one door to the right door over and over is gonna be exhausting, i wanna have as long as i can do to it 8l

• Witnessed x 2
  2. Anomal(eee)

Anomal(eee) Grumblepunk Gremlin

Yeah, being able to move over an extended period is amazing for managing low energy levels or trying to avoid chronic whatever flare ups. It was great for when we moved cities, lemme tell ya

3. TheMockingCrows

im on a roll cleaning today tho!!! so far ive:

• disposed of the fucked up cat tree that was serving no continuing purpose other than shedding all over creation
    • cleaned up some of the mess in the living room and sorted more papers for roomie to go through. it was all her nesting site and all that stuff is hers and needs gone through aside from junk i grabbed
    • cleaned toaster
    • cleaned dish draining rack that had gotten dirty
    • wiped down and scrubbed the entire counter to the left of sick which, while not a big space, was Gross and needed it
    • scrubbed the table
    • organized some shit from the table
    • took my meds
    • ate some stuff
    • carried in the recycling buckets and my two boxes of soda on my own
    and im planning on doing some more stuff if i can manage it once roomie gets the couple things i asked her to do done. ive done about all i can do rn till she does that tho, so im forcibly on pause to rest again. i need it. i feel rlly sick just from doing this but it needs done and it'll be less intense shit to do later so like.. win/win.

• Winner x 5
  4. TheMockingCrows

i also loaded the dishwasher like i was playing tetris and got that done bc roomie was feeling icky.

• Winner x 7
  5. TheMockingCrows

they sent the lease before i woke up and called, but its STILL WRONG BC IT ONLY LISTS ONE CAT
    DID YA'LL READ THE APPLICATIONS OR NAH
    called and left a message bc end of lunch hour but you can bet your sweet ass im gonna be jumping on top of them again every half hour or so moving forward till this shit's fixed, this has gone on long enough.

:channels my inner Let Me Speak To Your Manager haircut:

• Witnessed x 6
  6. TheMockingCrows

SUCCESS played a lil phone tag and got shit sorted out =v= got my shit signed, and we're gonna be taking all the kitties to the vet next month for Shots bc they're past due. kricket is gonna be so pissy lol.

also we got a discount, rent supposed to go up $10 per cat but he said "I'm just leaving it at ten total because I don't care. Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh."

• Winner x 7
  7. TheMockingCrows

called about the keys, waiting to get called back
    [​IMG]

• Witnessed x 2
    • Like x 1
  8. TheMockingCrows

memo to self: i seem to be very keen on the whole Insomnia side effect if the full body muscle aches and discomfort is anything to go by. so uh. take the Abilify in the morning instead of at night to hopefully avoid a repeat of "take at 2am, go to bed at 4:30, be awake and tossing and turning every 15 minutes in major discomfort and then be stuck Awake and Uncomfortable by 8:45

• Agree x 1
  9. TheMockingCrows

rental place phone: :fuck me over All Afternoon till I finally get through to them:
    landlords: ok so there was a miscommunication/communication breakdown internally somewhere and Unit E is not ready to be rented right now, but unit D is instead. So we'll be shifting you to D, is that okay?
    me: yes.
    landlords: okay. so we're going to unlock the unit and leave the keys inside for you by no later than 5 tonight.
    me: thank you so much.

me: :curiously checks at 4:30 and finds door unlocked. No Keys.:
    also me: :goes back at 5, door still unlocked. No Keys.:
    Also also me: :writes another email: KNOCK KNOCK BITCHES ITS ME THE PERSON WHO WILL LITERALLY PESTER YOU TO FUCKING DEATH UNTIL YOU GET YOUR DUCKS IN A FUCKING ROW AND GRANT ME ACCESS TO THIS APARTMENT PROPERLY. i will give you no peace until my demands are met.

• Witnessed x 6
  10. paladinkit

paladinkit brave little paladin

winneritnessed, bc you should not have to deal with this bs but your persistence is awesome and inspiring

• Agree x 4
  11. TheMockingCrows

i am nothing if not hellishly persistent, especially when i feel like im being fucked around lmfao
    i will give nobody peace until my end of things is secured, especially if someone else is dragging ass once our end is done and ESPECIALLY when there's money involved.
    I Do Not Play Games With That Shit. 8U

• Winner x 3
    • Agree x 1
  12. TheMockingCrows

GOT'EM 8D

• Winner x 8
  13. TheMockingCrows

one (1) box of stuff and im dying. this is going to suck so hard.
    tho. on top of that.
    the interior door of my new closet isnt on its track and i cant get it on on my own
    i struggled for 15 minutes
    the doors heavy and my closet is one that has half of it full of the slant frmo the stairwell. i am Tall and was cramped inside struggling with my arms up.
    im dead rn.
    oh god. im resting before taking another box over but.
    this is going to suck very badly.

im kind of scared.

• Witnessed x 5
  14. Key

Key never make a triangle

Please call your management and have them fix that for you, and maybe also ask if they have a dolley you can borrow? My maintenance manager is always happy to let the tenants borrow our dolley for moving as long as they make sure to return it.

15. TheMockingCrows

i put in a maintenance order to have the door fixed, as well as put in the emergency request for.. drum roll. the toilet. the main upstairs toilet doesn't work. the back isnt filling with water and it doesn't flush. i discovered this after taking an emergency pee stop while over there. 8))))))))

i also emailed earlier about them fixing the listing from E to D, since otherwise it's all kinds of inaccurate and.. that wasn't done hours later when i checked in again.
    so.
    yeah.
    I'm gonna be up some people's asses monday if there's no contact back.

• Witnessed x 3
  16. TheMockingCrows

"Man I hope we can get some nibbles on Craigslist for Sunday, I'm putting this ad up at almost midnight on a Friday night and am kinda concerned it won't get that much viewing.."
    Ad: :goes up:
    "...... It's been like 10 minutes and there's 3 replies already. Nice."

gonna let'em rack up till like. noonish tomorrow when we break from moving stuff to rest and pack slow-motion, then we'll pick someone and call. =v=

• Winner x 2
  17. TheMockingCrows

realistically i know it can't be bed bug bites on my foot. yet here i am all anxious that the new place had bedbugs somehow for some reason, because I was in and out a lot and have bites on one foot in a line from first toe to ankle, and one more on side of foot arch.
    motherfucker i was wearing thong sandals, I live in Ohio. could've been flea, or a Really pissed off mosquito. could've been a lot of things tbh. its not For Certain A Budbug, but boi I'm sure feeling phantom itches and movement on me while i think too much 8l

• Witnessed x 5
  18. TheMockingCrows

i rlly need to try saving up for a new bed 8l; this one still Functions but it.. rlly needs replacing. my ex rlly yucked it up and the bedframe’s busted. I’ve been shopping around and for about 4-500 i could have a nice, neat replacement mattress + a proper frame with a headboard.

i think i’m gonna make that my goal post move, commissions-wise. get enough bank to do the thing soon as i’m able.

• Like x 2
  19. TheMockingCrows

my laundry is drying but my god i'm so sticky from sweat and stuff that im practically hallucinating the clean underwear and jammie pants =c= !!!!!!!

• Witnessed x 2
  20. TheMockingCrows

ayyy sweet, the bedding situation’d be even cheaper than i anticipated. instead of 4-500 it’d be more like 3-400 Max. and if i go in chunks, the bedframe and headboard’d only be $150 and then i can save up for the new mattress after.

That feels much more attainable if I yeet myself into work harder.

• Like x 3
    • Winner x 2
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice