Crow Puns And Other Bullshit

Discussion in 'Your Bijou Blogette' started by TheMockingCrows, Dec 16, 2018.

1. TheMockingCrows

TheMockingCrows Resident Bisexual Lich

looking forward to when this tooth stops hurting from the root canal bc like. im running out of "not being in pain" days. wisdom yeet is the 10th.

• Witnessed x 1
  2. TheMockingCrows

whoop was very heavy handed with my ffirst cocktail mixing and its hitting me strong. vodka does not fuck around omg...

3. TheMockingCrows

apparently i had the equivalent of 8 shots of vodka and a few shots of midori bc i dont understand drink mixing at all. that fucked me up to high heaven and i slept it off but WHEW. why do people do that for fun, it was scary lmfao.

• Witnessed x 1
  4. paladinkit

paladinkit brave little paladin

ok that many shots very quickly will SERIOUSLY fuck up most people. and yeah, it is super scary if you weren't expecting it! i get that drunk very extremely rarely, and I don't know that it's ever been for fun exactly :/

but yeah mixed drinks can be dangerous bc it's hard to tell exactly how much is in something if you didn't measure or watch someone measure.

• Agree x 1
  5. TheMockingCrows

yeaaaaah i know to use Much Much Less next time, but whew lmfao what an experience for a first try. definitely a learning experience and i feel much better now that i've slept. my meds enhance alcohol effects too so wheeee that was. a lot to experience.

• Witnessed x 1
  6. paladinkit

paladinkit brave little paladin

I imagine!!!! I am glad you feel much better now.

• Like x 1
  7. Anomal(eee)

Anomal(eee) Grumblepunk Gremlin

If you would like to experiment with mixing drinks and have clearer guidelines for proportions to use, webtender.com might be useful! They've also got a function on the site where you can input what kinds of alcohol and mixers you have and suggest drinks you could make, which I love. It was very poor college student friendly :D

I'm glad that your accidental STRONG drink didn't kick your ass too hard! Ending up drunker than intended is not a great feeling. :/

• Agree x 1
  8. TheMockingCrows

to be fair i slept it off bc it made my vision blurry and i was feeling everything spin. it was like my experience with being high and i didn't like it. :/ im not a fan of not being in control of everything, and when things start spinning its a solid No from me lmfao.

but ill keep that site in mind, ty!

• Like x 1
  9. TheMockingCrows

reason 3 i got hit like hell apparently: my period just started. about damn time too ive been waiting since thanksgiving. was briefly concerned i was going to have to have a conversation with a deity somewhere asking for child support. /s

• Witnessed x 3
  10. TheMockingCrows

our gas is off again for unknown fucking reasons. a week after it was off last time. 8l what gives.
    canceled therapy today bc: no gas= no shower and im Nasty, I've got heavy sharks, AND its raining outside.
    solid no from me, chief. call me lazy or whatever but yeah. i feel bad ive missed therapy twice now but i'll reschedule soon.. blargh.

at least my dolls are coming today instead of tomorrow, i can keep myself busy about tomorrow that way.

• Witnessed x 2
  11. TheMockingCrows

right! so. updates.

wisdom teeth surgery went very well! first vein stick didn't work, had an anxiety attack, they gave me oxygen and helped me through it till the second stick worked in the other hand. They were all very sweet with me. Got some meds and relaxed then I don't remember the second push at all. Woke up later on with gauze in my mouth. No confusion or dizziness or anything at all, just ready and rarin' to go home. stuffed myself with mashed potatoes and yogurt once the bleeding stopped, and then slept for 12 hours.

im gonna have to pay for the sedation out of pocket but yknow, it was entirely worth it. I was so anxious and things were so impacted I wouldn't have done well while awake at all. if anyone wants to hit me up for some commissions, lemme know, bc that'll help in the coming months.

also our gas is out.. for the exact same error as last time: they still had us listed at our old vacant apartment. they didn't fix their files last time and just. came and turned the gas off again like fucking idiots. and even though its winter, their fault, and like 22 degrees outside, they can't send anyone till friday. so it's hoodies, blankets, and heating pads till then. and being very greasy. :/// i need a shower so goddamn bad, man..

• Witnessed x 5
  12. TheMockingCrows

i spent a bit more money than i intended to today, so im down to $36 for the rest of the month. but on the plus side, my cat has food, i've got food, my phone is paid off, all my expenses are taken care of for the month, and my foodstamps come in on the 20th so like...

im fine, realistically. im entirely fine. i just feel terribly guilty about spending the money even if it was on things that i either needed or that made me happy. (I spent $30 at the thrift store, but some of that was on a brand new iron for the house bc the old one disappeared, some weights to do exercises on my arms with, and some clothing. including winter gloves, a hat, and a davesprite shirt for my cosplay i need to work on before the con after next. bless.)

• Witnessed x 4
  13. TheMockingCrows

what is it about being poor that makes you feel so fucking guilty for spending money lmfao

• Agree x 3
    • Witnessed x 1
  14. Anomal(eee)

Anomal(eee) Grumblepunk Gremlin

(judgy prosperity gospel bullshit from other people + worry that you've shot yourself in the foot with a moment of unwariness, ime?)

• Informative x 1
  15. TheMockingCrows

graduated physical therapy again! I don't gotta go back unless surgeon says to for shoulder. :D

• Winner x 5
  16. TheMockingCrows

me earlier: im gonna attack the kitchen
    me after 1 load of dishes: why do i feel like im dying
    me, stupid, remembering: oh right i busted my ass at pt. riiiight..... i forgot i went to pt.

• Witnessed x 2
  17. TheMockingCrows

i managed to get two loads of dishes done, ate my meals, AND stood long enough to knead a big batch of cookie dough together. C: and im being smart and not going to bake tonight, it gets to sit in the fridge till tomorrow. just simple sugar cookies but! should be tastee! :9 gonna test out my new cookie cutters ive had for ages on top of my quadrant cookies.

• Winner x 6
  18. TheMockingCrows

finally got off my ass and made my psych appointment again. couldn't get in till feb 7th or 9th i cant recall which off the top of my head bc the earlier date wasn't compatible with my school schedule. gremlins have been going wild the last few days for some reason and it rlly sucks.

• Witnessed x 3
  19. TheMockingCrows

gonna get a call monday on if my mri is happening or not bc my insurance company is being a bitch lol

did a lot of dishes today so far, swept the kitchen, tidied up. we have an inspection on sunday around noonish, to see if they need to work on the downstairs cement wall and window. my back is killing me. also my new girls turned up in the mail and im very 8D about it.

• Winner x 1
  20. TheMockingCrows

i pick up textbooks tomorrow and im "Aaaaaaa" about it lmfao. ive also got a con this weekend, and classes start next week.

i am Not Feeling Prepared, oh lord.

• Witnessed x 3
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice