Crow Puns And Other Bullshit

Discussion in 'Your Bijou Blogette' started by TheMockingCrows, Dec 16, 2018.

1. TheMockingCrows

TheMockingCrows Resident Bisexual Lich

it was either this or poetry to fill a lit requirement and im holding out for mythology for that req. i have to do a semester of science with a lab at some point too. since deciding to do the language at osu i feel more at peace, but i also feel kinda.. off. idk. i still feel like this is all my fault and if id tried harder and never gotten sick too i wouldn't have been so lost, but my friends are saying that missing a single class shouldnt doom you to failure so idek..

• Agree x 1
  2. Anomal(eee)

Anomal(eee) Grumblepunk Gremlin

Yeah, missing one class shouldn't be that much of an issue unless you were already way lost. Missing one class of Japanese was inconvenient for me, for example, but I could catch up. Missing the Calc class that I was having to work 5x as hard in because it was designed for students with $300 graphing calculators that I couldn't afford? There was no recovering from that for me

• Agree x 1
  3. TheMockingCrows

shoutout to my history professor for robbing me of 10 points on a quiz bc the study guide said Anatolia and the quiz said Asia Minor instead and I got confused.

i will take my 80% but it's 90% in my goddamn heart.

• Witnessed x 3
  4. TheMockingCrows

psych: get called out as the example for people to follow bc i did my work early
    history: one of only three total people to do the assigned group discussion, and the only person to make an intelligible response at all, like. its like garbled baby talk, one of them, and the other one just says the same things i said but.... dumber??

...................... am. ..... am i suddenly the smart one in these classes, wtf.

• Winner x 4
  5. Verily

Verily surprised Xue Yang peddler

This is the mystery of going back to college as an older student. I dunno man, it’s so weird. Nice, but weird.

• Agree x 1
  6. TheMockingCrows

im pissed.

we were pinged yesterday by realtors saying we were having an inspection today and they might need in our unit. okay. place is a mess but everything works so w/e.
    surprise! it wasn't an inspection, but a fucking showing!
    that we were not warned for!
    at all!
    so im standing there half alert in pajamas being questioned and when asked if im okay i just explain im getting over the flu, and they flee to another unit.
    but still just
    jesus
    warn a bitch
    how unprofessional.

• Witnessed x 8
    • Agree x 1
  7. TheMockingCrows

YEET 36 sections of math done impromptu in study sesh, i am a KING of NUMBERS briefly

• Winner x 3
  8. TheMockingCrows

so apparently the reason my right shoulder is so shit compared to my left is that i've got a torn labrum that just never healed? so they wanna do arthroscopic surgery to fix it and put me in a sling for 6 weeks and then some physical therapy to strengthen things up again. sounds fine by me tbh.

i wonder how long ago i did that?? or if it just gave out after all the repeated dislocations?

• Witnessed x 3
  9. TheMockingCrows

someone who probably had good intentions was coming off as racist earlier and it annoyed me so badly i wound up with a headache.

why darker skinned character?? because i fucking can, get off my dick about it, ITS AN AU AND I AM ITS GOD AND IF I SAY THERE'S A CHANCE FOR DIFFERENT COLORS OF FLOWER POWDER FOR SKIN COLORING, THERE IT IS.

• Witnessed x 1
  10. TheMockingCrows

my labral tear is a posterior one, so im a lil scared of how many nerves they'll be going near. im an artist, pls don't kill my drawing hand. pls and thanks.

also i did my history exam yesterday, a 100 points long essay and i have. no faith at all in what i wrote. none. i'm hopeful i don't straight up get an F, but i have no faith in what i wrote. oof.

• Witnessed x 2
  11. TheMockingCrows

in better news though, therapy was great today, i pre-ordered New Horizons in anticipation of getting it soon as it releases despite not having my switch till the end of this month at the earliest.

i also got a mimikyu plush >v< its so soft...

• Like x 1
    • Winner x 1
  12. TheMockingCrows

surgery date get: i get nerfed on the 25th.

13. TheMockingCrows

starting the diet thing the nutritionists have wanted me on, that i kept putting off bc i was hoping other things would work. meal replacement shake for dinner, courtesy of carnation instant breakfast. oh no i have to have chocolate milk for dinner, whatever will i dooooo :P im not upset about it, if anything this might actually make some changes happen so im pleased enough with it.

been watching an episode of Witcher per night bc my brain is balking at anything that feels like a movie rn and at least in anime its episodic in a shorter sense. still unable to write, still not inspired to draw. working slowly on tumbnails for project i don't know if i'll ever even get off the ground, much less do anything with. but... we shall see. we shall see. mood's stable enough but kind of Bleh at the moment. maybe a nap'll fix it.

oh, and on the great news: i got a C+ on the exam i thought i bombed, so I'm holding steady at a C in the history class rn. Huzzah.

• Like x 1
  14. TheMockingCrows

oh sweet, seems the Bleh was probably due to sharks. pms is a bitch lol.

15. TheMockingCrows

signed my paperwork and got my surgery soap. i am not prepared.

also apparently my left kneecap healed p loose? but it's not going out of place so... fingers crossed it's ok? xrays look gr8 apparently.

16. TheMockingCrows

day 2 of sleeping for 12 hours, j f c. or, 13 actually? 13.

aaaaaah.

• Witnessed x 1
  17. TheMockingCrows

fighting the 13 hours sleeps byyyyy mixing some coffee in with my dinner shake lmfao. its 11pm and im functional still instead of passing out at 7:30, I'LL TAKE IT.

18. TheMockingCrows

two days left till surgery and BOI am i anxious as fuck.

• Witnessed x 3
  19. TheMockingCrows

new surgery date get: i get nerfed on the 10th.

also im pissing myself laughing at this

• Winner x 2
  20. TheMockingCrows

man. i was happy to have the nerve block wear off so i had my hand back, but i want it back bc ow ow ow ow my shoulder

• Witnessed x 1
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice