Crow Puns And Other Bullshit

Discussion in 'Your Bijou Blogette' started by TheMockingCrows, Dec 16, 2018.

1. TheMockingCrows

TheMockingCrows Resident POTSie potato.

mammogram: complete and

ow ow ow ow my tiddy ache now.

• Witnessed x 3
  2. TheMockingCrows

woke up at 6:30 and so far I've:

• gotten my mammo results (clear)
    • contacted the trans clinic and made an appt for July (new patient and they only operate Wednesdays so further out)
    • contacted my surgeon about the next steps bc now I've made contact, I've got someone willing to write my letter, etc.
    I'm still kind of anxious about getting this done, because it's such a big procedure. But I still feel like I'll probably be happier once it's done.

• Winner x 4
  3. TheMockingCrows

i broke my diet of ten days and went 800 calories over my goal bc i ate an entire box of mac and cheese spur of the moment after my dinner drink bc i was still hungry. not a portion of mac and cheese, the entire box again. and i felt so sad and upset with myself but yknow what I realized?

THIS HOE FORGOT TO TAKE THEIR MEDS THIS MORNING LMFAO IMPULSIVE BULLSHIT WAS GONNA HAPPEN NO MATTER WHAT, THANKS A LOT BPD

4. TheMockingCrows

my bike delivery is delayed a daaaaaaaay :cries:

5. TheMockingCrows

managed to get bike put together and immediately jumped on for an impromptu 5 mile ride lmfao. 200 calories: Burnt. im so pleased with myself. imma try to do it again later tonight, but this seems to be a good starting point for me. C: My legs are tired but not in a bad way, and there's no pain! frame is a wee bit wobbly bc im plus size and its a bit cheap but yknow what? it works and is sturdy enough so im gucci.

• Winner x 5
  6. TheMockingCrows

THE GLASSES ARE HERE AND THEY'RE GREAT IM IN LOVE
    im so worried i'll somehow break them, they're my first metal set i've had in years, but they should be sturdy. should be. im just so used to plastic.

7. TheMockingCrows

I am being Mature and Responsible and not pushing myself too much. I wanna be on that bike MORE even now, despite being on it twice already, and I'm stopping myself bc I'll wreck myself if I push too much on day 1. 400 calories is a damn fine start, and it's making me go 8D to see the lower calorie number after I delete it from my in-taken calories. Yeeee exciting. And still no pain! A bit stiff going downstairs, a bit weak, which is why I'm not doing a round three. But damn.

I'm proud of me rn.

• Winner x 2
  8. TheMockingCrows

I'm Exercise Tired and it's a strange, refreshing, relaxing feeling. I'm yawning a half hour earlier than usual and feel like once I hit the sheets I'll be out like a light. I hope this starts helping my sleep habits too tbh.

• Winner x 4
  9. Briar

Briar Well-Known Member

Congrats on exercise!!

• Agree x 2
    • Like x 1
  10. TheMockingCrows

bike still going great but PHEW am I getting a hit of fatigue from using it. I'm not used to being physically active so I expected the chronic fatigue to kick up at some point, but I'm powering through it best I can >:U I am stubbornly getting my 200 calories every time I get on.

• Winner x 3
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice