Crow Puns And Other Bullshit

Discussion in 'Your Bijou Blogette' started by TheMockingCrows, Dec 16, 2018.

1. TheMockingCrows

TheMockingCrows Resident Bisexual Lich

day started out on a Hard Wonky Note and I didn't appreciate it, so when I could summon the will to move I went and made a big cup of miso soup w/ wakame and filled my bigass tea pot with some fruity tea. =v= berry zinger x 2 and 2 of a mango peach bc its a gigantic ass pot, and a healthy squirt of lemon juice.. and some sugar. numnum. not a full cure but it sure as fuck ain't gonna hurt, right??

• Like x 3
  2. TheMockingCrows

i need to branch out and try other teas but.. i'm such a slut for fruity teas ol-<

3. jacktrash

jacktrash spherical sockbox

why do you need to branch out? drink what you like!

4. TheMockingCrows

oh i don't Have to branch out, but the thing is I haven't tried many things! there's an entire world of potential flavors i'll get hooked on and i won't know'em till i try'em. 8D and if i find flavors i like for drinks, it might even lead to baking ideas or other combinations i'd not thought of before that could turn out to be rlly neat.

up side, i remembered more of the contents on my roomie's tea shelf, so i'll have to experiment with a cup of different flavors now and then, and keep my fruity in supply.

• Winner x 1
  5. TheMockingCrows

tonight's late dindin: miso soup with wakame, and some cooked broccoli and mushroom slices i put inside. hhhhhh very tasty, very soothing.

very fanning in front of the stove's fan so the smoke from me accidentally burning one of the pieces of broccoli didn't set off the alarm and wake my roomie. success btw, no blaring beeps of doom. spending the evening relaxing, re-reading Blankets for the billionth time, and contemplating some drawings. earned my sticker today: i wrote a page of writing, and i fed myself good things TWICE when my brain was screaming no. the only irony is i have no stickers in place yet bc i have no energy to get the stickers OUT. mini goal- do that before bed. ol-<

• Like x 1
  6. TheMockingCrows

oh man. i clicked a short video about Kurokawa's onsen because it sounded soothing and i'm having a lot of weather induced ouchies, but this place is goin' on my bucket list now. i was intrigued by the bath hopping pass on top of everything else.

• Like x 1
    • Agree x 1
  7. TheMockingCrows

wow, what a nice finale.

• Agree x 1
  8. TheMockingCrows

join me in heartily laughing at this thing, my sides are aching. Rise Of The Obscure Fetishes

Capture.PNG

9. wow.

• Agree x 1
  10. TheMockingCrows

:O Oh, cool. my friend told me to search unclaimed property in different states for my folks and myself and... i found about $14 for dad from an old bank account i can claim in one state he lived in, and about $135 for mom. just gotta fill out some forms and get something notarized and ayyyyy.

• Winner x 3
  11. TheMockingCrows

YESSSSSS TOMORROW I FINALLY GET TO GET MY ACETONE FOR MY DOLL PAINT REMOVAL. im also gonna be looking through fabric remnants, some other art supplies.. and getting fabric paint for my godtier pants remake that i need to do since my initial remake disappeared to the fucking Void in the past. im so fucking excited man ive been dying to get to the re-rooting process and i can't do jack shit yet without removing the paint!!! EXCITEMENT...

• Winner x 3
  12. keltka

keltka the green and brown one

I've been looking through a lot of the doll clothing options on ravelry and I think I have the Right Stuff to do something super lacy and delicate if you'd like that! or I can find some basic options based on the characters you're making :D I owe you three pieces!! (Pajama pants, unknown, and unknown!)

13. TheMockingCrows

jgkldfg i dont wanna impose, im rlly ok with just pajama pants if it's easiest on you

14. keltka

keltka the green and brown one

tough! I got PLANS

15. TheMockingCrows

kujyhtgf

• Like x 1
  16. TheMockingCrows

KICKED SO MUCH FUCKING ASS AT PT TODAY. Pushed myself but not obscenely. Broke out in a bad sweat and had to rest a few extra times but i feel comfortably tired. i also got exercises to help the ouchy side of my ankles and edge of my foot. after learning about what causes pain there muscle-wise it all makes a lot of sense why any time i tried to have a job in the past the entire area would swell and bruise and be agony to walk on. gonna try to strengthen those tf up.

i also ate blood oranges :33333 and am very pleased as punch about that. EXPEDITION IS TOMORROW gonna take a Long Walk in the cold to get coffee and likely ride the bus back. i'll walk back though, if i feel up to it. but not gonna push too hard. gonna be nice to myself.

also got my wisdom tooth referral paperwork so wooo. goddamn these fuckers are jacking up my mouth. Rude.

AND CAME HOME TO NEWS ROOMIE GOT AN INTERVIEW SHE'S BEEN NEEDING FOR A LONG TIME so everyone cross your fingers and toes for monday to be a gr8 day for interview #1.

• Like x 2
    • Winner x 1
  17. TheMockingCrows

oh shit this rlly Is gonna be an expedition, its gonna be like 18 max out tomorrow lmfao

18. TheMockingCrows

I DID IT. I WALKED A FUCKING HALF MILE IN THE COLD ON MY OWN WITHOUT COLLAPSING. Thank you cold for your aid in keeping my POTS at bay. but i got coffee!! and a subway sammich!!!! I DID IT I DID IT I DID IT, SHIT I'VE NEVER DONE THAT PARTICULAR WALK BEFORE.

• Winner x 10
  19. fucking superb you funky little corvid

• Agree x 3
  20. TheMockingCrows

im giving myself bonus points for this success bc the sidewalks were a fucking hazard and i almost busted my ass a good 6 times bc of the frozen sections of sidewalk and road i had to traverse. no ass busting occurred, but apparently only to my stellar dance moves/catlike reflexes of flailing and arching backwards while hissing "fuckfuckfUCKSHIT" till i'm sturdy once more.

next excursion plan next week: to campus library. So, the same distance i walked, but Further, with a long rest and a bus ride back in the end.

• Winner x 2
    • Like x 1
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice