Crow Puns And Other Bullshit

Discussion in 'Your Bijou Blogette' started by TheMockingCrows, Dec 16, 2018.

1. TheMockingCrows

TheMockingCrows Resident Bisexual Lich

Got my covid test results: clear, as expected. I'm now isolating till my surgery and... God I wish I could go out. I want to do things before my surgery, I want to go places and see people and just be OUT AND ABOUT. But can't.

I'm also fairly sure that school isn't supposed to fill you with nauseating dread and anxiety, but here I am on spring break getting sick with stress about school that isn't even starting till Monday.

fun times.

• Witnessed x 2
  2. TheMockingCrows

14k words and just now heading towards smut, j f c i hope i can land this fic well.

3. TheMockingCrows

landed the fic. made corned beef and cabbage. started late, dont get to eat till late, that's just how it be.
    Depressed.
    Anxious.
    Scared about surgery.
    Scared about new meds after surgery.
    I go in at 6:10am on Friday for the knife.
    I have 3 exams on Monday, right out the gate.
    I have to memorize shit I haven't touched because I've been so anxious it was making me sick, but not doing it is also making me so anxious im sick.

I'm doing laundry tomorrow.
    I'm gonna try to draw at Some point. idk when.

I'm just. a mess right now and all i've done is whine to friends and i feel bad for it.

• Witnessed x 2
  4. TheMockingCrows

realized i am going to be VERY messed up on Monday and might not, in fact, be able to do these exams. Pinged math and italian teacher asking What Do.

Math teacher already said no <3 I fucking hate her.

• Witnessed x 2
  5. TheMockingCrows

her logic is: you knew about it ahead of time and had no reason to not use your spring break up to do it instead. if it was an accident it would be different, though that would require more documentation and proof to get anything to happen.

which means I don't have a leg to stand on for complaining.

fun times.

• Witnessed x 2
  6. Verily

Verily surprised Xue Yang peddler

I fucking despise teachers like that. Also this is surgery for your leg, isn’t it? That’s skirting extremely close to being illegal due to failure to accommodate disability. Who does she think she is, telling you how to schedule a break you’re equally entitled to as everyone else? She has no idea what your life is like or if that break was even free time, and she doesn’t get to dictate that you spend your free time doing coursework. It would be convenient if that had worked out, but disability is rarely convenient.

7. TheMockingCrows

It's an online course, so sadly that's not even an argument that could be used. ol-< But yeah, apparently "Do it all during spring break" is legal to say.

• Witnessed x 2
  8. TheMockingCrows

surgery went well. home now. v tired. v dry mouthed. v hungry but drymouthe and throat feels like a desert despite dinking fluids.
    they had trouble getting my iv in because i was so anxious did one hand then the other with tee skilled anesthesia lady
    laat thing i ewmwmbwe was them coming in to do the nerve block and giving mme some meds which stung
    dont remember the block or anttything else
    wokke up in reovery

apparentyl mmy oxygen kepst goig low and stating slow aftersurgery
    also i aopparently got nauseated and bupee d and turned totally gray so they were surpeised.
    need to pee but wanna s,eeps

9. TheMockingCrows

wow i was and am still fairly fucked up

10. TheMockingCrows

started the blood thinner, took my night meds, took a pain pill. Next time i get the urge to KO i take it.

tomorrow i start the scary POTS medicine too.
    ahhh so much is happening.

11. TheMockingCrows

took all my meds.
    sleepy.
    i slept all night but im still sleep what gives lmfao
    i need to study today, we'll see how it goes.

12. TheMockingCrows

im already at the stage of recovery where im bored out of my fucking mind because the only thing to do is schoolwork and every time i start i get anxious for monday. .w.

13. TheMockingCrows

passed out at 9pm woke up at 4am. wide awake. couldn't sleep more. couldn't get comfy. :<
    also squeaking so much when i breathe. did my inhaler to try helping it, and i feel like i can breathe a bit better but there's still something gummy in there way down deep
    must be from the breathing tube during surgery :/
    managed to put on sweatpants and a pair of underwear finally \o/ i was getting so tired of the pussy out look of the flare skirt, it was uncomfy for me
    still coughing. still feel weak. but im awake.

14. TheMockingCrows

now to just. get my shit together enough to handle the next round of medication and start school work...

15. TheMockingCrows

how much is apathy from surgery + meds
    how much is apathy from not wanting to do these classes anymore
    and how will my gpa look after i manage to heal up and then get the other side done?
    We just don't know :mystery:

16. TheMockingCrows

seriously, like. what the fuck @ me, get your shit together. you should've been working on this stuff the entire break, you're gonna flunk and it's your own fault.
    and yet
    i don't care??
    i don't care
    at all.
    just.
    i want to curl up like a bug and disappear for a few months.

• Witnessed x 1
  17. TheMockingCrows

time to sit and eat jellybeans and consider the meaning of functional

18. TheMockingCrows

it is 9pm

brain: sleep? do nothing and sleep? work tomorrow?
    me: but need to memorize-
    brain: sleeps????
    me: not sleeps, memori-
    brain: ovo do nothing, yes, good

19. TheMockingCrows

okay. i feel better than i did this morning. this morning was a big wad of feeling like the only person in the world and also simultaneously panicking about everything and wanting to curl up and die. took a nap and that seemed to help lol.

now it's... still bad but i'm gonna be okay.
    class in an hour and a half, exams to do
    science exam to practice
    math exam to take

its a lot
    i'll manage
    and then i'll rest

20. TheMockingCrows

finished the italian exams. did i do well? We Just Don't Know and also don't care anymore.
    did the science practice exam, got 8/10 points on 20 questions.
    got the math exam to do tonight.

i can do this.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice