Crow Puns And Other Bullshit

Discussion in 'Your Bijou Blogette' started by TheMockingCrows, Dec 16, 2018.

1. TheMockingCrows

TheMockingCrows Resident Bisexual Lich

i feel weird like i did last night but the idea of anything salty makes my stomach hurt today so idk what to do to fix myself >:'|

• Witnessed x 1
  2. keltka

keltka the green and brown one

small sweet thing to start with maybe? sugar sometimes helps perk my appetite back up

3. TheMockingCrows

i wound up choking down a double whammy of miso soup because i made a bagel w/ cream cheese and sweet jam to immediately chase it with. ol-< so ive self medicated now but im still really potsie for some reason. like. my heart's not racing or super slow it doesn't feel like but its beating really Hard now with each beat and my entire abdomen's getting in on the game. @w@ bouncing between symptoms and "you're super exhausted for no reason now, you obviously must've run a marathon, take a nap even if your brain's wide awake."

should hopefully even out eventually??? cmon salt, do your shit >:U

• Witnessed x 2
  4. TheMockingCrows

• Winner x 2
  5. TheMockingCrows

filled out an application for a cashier position at the local cvs
    took the personality test as well
    there was MUCH lying in that personality test, but it's retail, what the fuck do they expect.
    im not holding out hope for it, but i'm trying. i am srsly running into issues though.. aside from having no experience, the only experience i DO have was: literal years ago, less than 6 months, i left suddenly and never returned after The Incident that gave me a mental fucking paranoid breakdown, idk if that store location is even still open according to google, i don't remember names dates numbers or locations, and probably some other stuff i don't remember.

8D my resume can be fluffed out if i ever learn how to make one but like... man there is Not Much to Work With rip me.

• Like x 2
  6. TheMockingCrows

had pt. very tired and this is why.

1:46 PM]TheMockingCrowcicles:
    so we finally got my blood pressure numbers while physically active. and Whew.
    [1:47 PM]TheMockingCrowcicles:
    my pressure reading when i got in, after the bus stuff and walking to the building and chilling hunched over in the waiting room was 114/94. bit high on the bottom number, its better at about 80.

did the bike and it dropped to about 117/80
    by the end of everything i'd bottomed out at about 90/54.
    [1:48 PM]TheMockingCrowcicles:
    bc i'd been standing.

• Witnessed x 2
  7. TheMockingCrows

finally, an accurate pain scale!
    [​IMG]

• Witnessed x 3
    • Winner x 1
  8. jacktrash

jacktrash spherical sockbox

i'm saving that for my future convenience

• Like x 2
  9. TheMockingCrows

man today's a weird day. brain had a glitch last night, i slept too late into the day, and now i'm in this weird daze trying to occupy my time and kind of failing. there's a cultural festival thing happening on campus in a few hours tho. i think i might attend.

10. TheMockingCrows

managed to go, but whoof what a fuck to get there. there was some kind of a huge wreck right at the intersection the bus normally goes to and i realized it had changed routes and seemed to be missing my stop and the next one bc one way roads. so i went a block over to catch it instead. it came my way, after much standing in the cold, then... turned. a block before reaching me. to get to a few of the stops on the first street. not wanting to stand in the fucking cold even LONGER i said "fuck it" and just. walked to campus. skirt was useful bc cold ass legs = more constricted veins so i survived the walk easier with my symptoms. ...then every fucking thing was standing room only. .w. got my tickets for noms, and waited for the food and then found out id been waiting at the wrong place for food and then just.. headed into a sea of humanity to try getting what i could. i was in the smaller ballroom bc i couldnt figure out how to find the big one i wanted. and then when i had a hint, i knew i couldnt stand going upstairs like this so i said fuck it and got things from there only instead.

i had... a pierogi ruskie (cheese and potato pierogi) from polish club, a chicken empanada from the latino student association, syrniki (quark pancakes topped with strawberry jam) from the russian student association, and some delicious as fuck nian gao (steamed new year cake) from the chinese american student association. watched some irish dance, some latin dance, a performance by the oriental dance troupe, heard music from a chinese folk orchestra group, saw some other kind of dance act i can't remember... oh and i saw an indian dance group as well, they were rad. so much standing tho. got coffee and left, bc everything was standing room only still and i just. i couldn't.

im glad i went, it was a good brain distraction, but christ im tired now.

• Like x 2
  11. TheMockingCrows

i should mention the nian gao i had was a savory kind?? it was advertised as sweet but it literally tasted like it'd been doused in pork juices, it was amazing. i will be daydreaming of that now.

• Winner x 1
  12. TheMockingCrows

bal l s here's the blood pressure drops. @n@;; i'm under my blankets, have my heading pad on, and a snuggie to keep warm. whoof. gonna take painkiller soon too. the walking and standing is not pleasant in the aftermath.

• Witnessed x 1
  13. TheMockingCrows

me: :spots a bank teller job with no experience required.:
    also me: :slaps together a fucking resume at 2am and applies, takes the quiz as well bc i think i might be capable of doing that job.:

i ain't holding my breath but :SHRUG: just in case.

• Like x 3
  14. TheMockingCrows

obtained shiny friend without leaving my bed
    [​IMG]

• Winner x 4
  15. TheMockingCrows

well holy shit. remember how i said there was a wreck down the road that caused the bus issue? nope. turns out a girl barricaded herself into her apartment and was armed. that wasn't a wreck causing the lights i saw, it was a fucking SWAT team.

• Witnessed x 1
  16. Fucking shit is everyone okay??

17. TheMockingCrows

ye, news was very sparse on details but said she was taken into custody. idek how old she was, or if there were hostages or how many or anything. it's v hush hush coverage-wise.

• Like x 2
  18. TheMockingCrows

me for weeks now: "god i don't know how to start this fucking book, i've got the ideas but i need a foundation to build off of at LEAST."
    me earlier: ".............................................................. !"

19. TheMockingCrows

ive been using google docs as is, in all its eye burning glory, for ages now. because every time i tried to make darkreader darkify it it didn't click. i was thrilled to find a dark reader extension for chrome that more or less did the job

but then

i realized why darkreader wasn't working, and now it's nice and dark.

:hmph: i've been burning my eyes out for months for no reason at all :iguess:

• Witnessed x 2
  20. TheMockingCrows

"but ryn giving the main character one of your health problems means nobody'll want the story, you'd get it tucked into a niche category an-"
    sssssssssssshhhhh
    if i want my protag to be a fainty bitch and have plot reasons for it to work out just fine then a fainty bitch he will be

• Winner x 3
    • Agree x 2
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice