Crow Puns And Other Bullshit

Discussion in 'Your Bijou Blogette' started by TheMockingCrows, Dec 16, 2018.

1. TheMockingCrows

TheMockingCrows Resident Bisexual Lich

dr appt went well! we're adding wellbutrin to my cocktail and lowering my antidepressant a little bit to make room for it. they use it for folks with adhd as well a lot of times, its a low stimulant, so it should help get my brain present/help with the dysfunctioning executives and let me like. Exist again.

2. TheMockingCrows

i now have a small stock of apple juice boxes for future blood sugar crashes so im not stuck rushing and feeling like im going to collapse any second and stress my body out even more trying to make suitable food. can just have an easy pick me up and rest then go make proper meal when i feel better. :)
    also my new med is on the delivery truck for 3pm, so i cant get it delivered today bc order cutoff is at noon. BUT. that means new meds start tomorrow and im so nervous but excited.

3. TheMockingCrows

christ, im gonna make it, im gonna make it somehow. all that i have to do before saturday midnight now is the substance class, and foooooour? five? more modules for the certification for the other class. i just turned in the discussion video i bullshat for communications class. phoned it in essentially but hope i sound at least somewhat put together. i start new med in the morning and im hopeful, but holy shit today was suffering. nothing but modules. and stress. all day. all. day. i had to take emergency second nap in the evening which cut the video thing close, but i was so anxious and wound up by that point from doing nothing but reading and taking quizzes that i couldnt focus on what the video even WANTED.

but thats done. just those other things. i can do the other things. i can do this. i can make this. it'll be close but i can do it. please god let my brain work with me more moving forward, this is ridiculously stressful.

4. TheMockingCrows

i made it. turned in the certification.
    slept like shit last night but im about to take a nap to rectify some of the aches and pains
    also started the new med, already feel a little more alert than usual which is nice

5. TheMockingCrows

mild headache has been the worst of it so far, and with painkiller it seems to be lessening. i'll have to be cautious and make sure i eat enough/regularly enough too though. bc apparently this med makes you less hungry, and i already kinda forget to eat sometimes. and without the early warnings of low blood sugar from my beta blocker blocking it.... i dont wanna wind up in crashtown if i can avoid it. but ive got applejuice in case it hits, and peanut butter, and that can reset things before i go and make proper food so i'm not DyingTM on my feet the entire time and stressing myself out really badly.

6. TheMockingCrows

was really really tired/worn out today because of the physical stress of yesterday. school and then the cleaning and all the stairs the day before that and Bluh. all caught up with me and culminated in not sleeping super great last night. i wound up having to call therapy early because i was just so loopy he was concerned and wanted me to go rest.

but in good news, the leak appears to be fixed. there is a hole in my kitchen wall and floor, there are no lower cabinets, sink, or dishwasher anymore, but it's not leaking anymore and the missing stuff will be replaced tomorrow. lucky lucky~

i've got my PT intake tomorrow. i hope i sleep well tonight so i'm not as dead on my feet tomorrow, it's important i can answer questions properly. i've also got a lot of classwork to work on today so i don't fall as far behind as last week.

7. TheMockingCrows

pt intake was today! the lady works with a lot of pots patients AND has had first hand experience when she was pregnant with her fourth kid. i start next week, and then each week for 6 weeks i have a session in their heated pool, then we'll be transitioning me to a different program at another pool. but at home im supposed to do CHOPS again and a breathing program

8. TheMockingCrows

pro: new countertop, sink, dishwasher, and cabinets! i also got to peel the protective plastic layer off all of them :)
    con: i do not own handles for any of the drawers or cabinets. i also lost my deep pot storage cabinet and had it replaced with two pull out drawers which hopefully should work but imma have to tetris some shit for sure.

9. TheMockingCrows

hhhh. weird dreams all night. first dealt heavily with death and dying for some reason. then dream changed to new one and it was zombies but they were runners. weird as shit dreams.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice