Crow Puns And Other Bullshit

Discussion in 'Your Bijou Blogette' started by TheMockingCrows, Dec 16, 2018.

1. TheMockingCrows

TheMockingCrows Resident Bisexual Lich

got a lot of stuff at the international market earlier, wheeeee. got new furikake and some seaweed sheets so i can try doing riceballs again sometime. those are easy to salt and they're filling, so all the better so simple noms. miso soup mixes, and a honkin' boi of miso to live in the fridge as well. Lotta Salt, Good Noms. also got this pack of like.. oden. all the fixin's with the soup base? i only used one of the soup mixes and just threw all the oden into there instead since it was just gonna be Me, but realized about halfway through nomming it (my first oden ever! very tasty :D!) that the abdomen compression compromises how much i'm actually able to imbibe. sooo.. rest of it chillin' in fridge. got mochi and stuff too, and some red bean buns in the freezer. >:3333

tomorrow i'm making wonton soup from scratch! C: gonna time it so it's ready when roomie gets home from work.

ALSO
    I GOT TO HAVE THE TASTIEST FUCKING DOUGHNUT BEFORE WE LEFT THAT STORE TO GO GET THE NORMAL GROCERIES??? it was so fucking good, like. jesus. bakery was a mexican one so the offerings were a lil different to what i've experienced in my few experiences of bakeries in the states and italy, but ya'll. YA'LL. they had doughnuts big as half my fucking face?? for a single dollar??? gentle cinnamon and outside coated in sugar, chewy delightful soft. i about goddamn died.

• Winner x 3
    • Like x 1
  2. TheMockingCrows

also almost forgot: wore the abdomen compression and took my meds before going and.. i'm doing great! i made it through two stores, walking the entire time, and didn't sweat at all. no shaking. no drenched in sweat. it was kind of amazing. got kinda sore in the leg and hip, and was wilty in the kitchen afterwards, but i'd also hefted heavy ass bags and been in heat by then so. understandable. but. wow. that was neat to experience.

• Winner x 3
  3. TheMockingCrows

i passed out for three hours, woke up, ate the rest of my oden, and now i have a tummy ache. :<

• Witnessed x 3
  4. TheMockingCrows

its 2am and i got bored so i poked my family tree again and im still going "hmm" over something.

the trail for my family name i was born with goes completely cold at One Guy and his wife. He shows up on two census under two separate last names, but one is spelled properly and the other was prolly someone just. mishearing them. which is even weirder, bc.. why would they mishear that badly to change it to a totally different spelling. like. "McCully" is not the same as that name, but it COULD be if said with a heavy accent to someone not used to hearing an older dude talk. there's also him showing up as being born in Ireland according to his son's death certificate, and his wife being named Eleanora instead of Eleanor on that too. but the census lists him as being from Pennsylvania..??

8l Whomst the Fuck Are You, Sir.

5. TheMockingCrows

>:U goddamnit i wanna know if the family name means son of boar or son of hound of ulster, i can't do that without knowing more about where ya fuckers came from.

6. TheMockingCrows

mission today: wonton soup.

• Like x 1
  7. TheMockingCrows

i have made the wontons and placed them in the fridge. i'm gonna mix the soup up once roomie gets home from work and store and cook things fresh. i stood the entire time i mixed and filled and plated. and i am paying for it now. i feel wobbly while sitting down and generally feel very Dead.

up side: this is gonna be some baller goddamn soup, i can feel it in my bones. i'm excited for the eating portion, it'll be Delish. my hands smell like sesame oil now lmfao. i've got an hour and change to rest before soup making commences, too, so i should be doing better by then.

• Winner x 2
    • Like x 1
  8. TheMockingCrows

LMFAO I JUST FOUND OUT THE APARTMENT COMPLEX WAS TRYING TO CHARGE UP $3500 IN RENT AND PET FEES WE ALREADY PAID. Like. roomie even just double checked to verify and the checks were deposited WITH THE COMPANY'S STAMP ON IT on specific dates?? this place is $755 a month, more with the pet fees, and they're about to jack the rent to $900 once our lease expires which is why we're moving. we're also moving because there's now GIGANTIC FUCKING RATS ON PROPERTY APPARENTLY, everything is old and falling apart and it's just??? it's gross here. like. they're not renovating jack fucking shit till people leave, they do bare minimum repairs and generally are inept. they sucked before the buyout now they suck even harder.

fuck this place, but i'm glad roomie could verify to them like "bitch u thought" and tell them to get their shit together bc seriously Whomst The fuck.

• Witnessed x 3
  9. paladinkit

paladinkit brave little paladin

this is when I wish we had a "wtf" reaction. I'm glad you already have plans to get out, that is Super Shitty Behavior (that is unfortunately #relatable - landlords are shit tbh)

• Agree x 3
  10. TheMockingCrows

ohhhh fuck my ass this turned out so tasty HhhhhHHhhhhHHHhhhhhhh

• Like x 1
    • Winner x 1
  11. TheMockingCrows

was told earlier that the dude saying we owe $3500 we already paid ... has a hotmail account as his email. the company website has his email listed as a hotmail account.

much professional very wow i feel totally safe with this supposedly experienced place yepyep.

• Witnessed x 1
  12. TheMockingCrows

TheMockingCrows: dfgjkfdljgldf
    therapist: you know, the way you talk about going to that college, you honestly should do it. it doesn't sound like an obligation it sounds like a dream. and you've gotten a ton of health checks so no sudden surprises most likely, and you don't have kids, you're not being pulled in forty directions. ...i understand the fear of taking out the loans but a ton of people take them out without a quarter of the plans you have.
    me: :soft screaming of agreement: ;v;

• Like x 2
  13. TheMockingCrows

in general though just...??? all around nice day so far? i felt like garbage when i first woke up and i SO DID NOT WANNA GO ANYWHERE LAST NIGHT but like.
    i feel good.
    had great therapy, got a nice choco caramel coffee at the cafe near the office, caught a lot of pokemon (STILL NO DITTO, GFDI, COME OUT YA DUMB BUBBLEGUM LOOKIN' BASTARD I WANNA GET GOIN' ON THIS MELTAN QUEST ALREADY >A< ITS BEEN AGESSSSSS....) walked more than usual for this trip, took the stairs up and down, sat with my legs down the entire appointment thanks to the abdomen compression and socks... all in all good. talked about the college thing, talked about the job thing, talked about the writing stuff and the concept of Angry At Anxiety and other stuff where i countered with the fact i'm already living successfully with spite but rage definitely helps power through on days i can power through things.

.... c: nice day.

14. TheMockingCrows

oh, also, followup re: landlord stupidity. the dude responded to roomie with updated accurate paperwork showing we owed Nothing and that everything was in order like we knew it was. fuckin' sneaky bitches, we're watchin' you.

15. TheMockingCrows

vocational rehab application filled out. should have call within 3 days and appointment within 30. wheee. should be better luck this time since i'm on SSI, have medical and psych proof out the goddamn wazoo and generally have a better idea of wtf is happening now. i'm also divorced now which is a Bonus.

edit: :U! they already called me back, i go in on the 8th.

Last edited: Feb 26, 2019
  16. TheMockingCrows

Y ES
    YES I FINALLY GOT THE GODDAMN DITTO I NEEDED FOR THE MELTAN QUEST
    HOT SHIT
    WOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOO
    the steel types are gonna be a pain in the balls but like
    WOOO 8DDD at least those are obtainable!! i can SEE those!

ty random zubat i almost didn't catch!

• Winner x 2
    • Like x 1
  17. TheMockingCrows

im sick :C
    and ive gotta go work out in PT soon :CCCCC

• Witnessed x 3
  18. TheMockingCrows

PT went well! meds helping keep the sick at bay, too. just sniffle and a few coughs now. whooped serious ass at PT and did more standing and walking than usual on top of it bc i could. got a frozen coffee afterward, and made udon at home. c: evolved many pokemon while out, too. ty GO event, i finally got to get some evolutions id been missing for fucking AGES.

• Winner x 1
  19. TheMockingCrows

also my wisdom teeth are one step closer to all being evicted! ive got an appointment on the 26th about them, early in the morning. C:

god tho. busy busy busy. mri followup friday, all next week ive got something every single weekday, three things the week after including an intense pulmonary test... ol-< sleeby..

• Winner x 2
  20. TheMockingCrows

soothing

• Like x 1
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice