Crying over cosplay

Discussion in 'Make It So' started by mizushimo, Aug 31, 2016.

Tags:
  1. Acey

Acey let’s go backwards to destroy the past!

What a good friend!!

• Like x 1
  2. Acey

Acey let’s go backwards to destroy the past!

2E5CD684-331C-40BF-AACE-584A46B8D1B2.jpeg
    Bean makeup test! I’m so happy with this cosplay, y’all. (The Luci prop didn’t work out but still!!)

(Also lmk if the pic is too massive!)

• Winner x 2
    • Like x 1
    • Witnessed x 1
  3. Codeless

Codeless Cheshire Cat

You look good with white hair!

• Agree x 2
    • Useful x 1
  4. WolffyLuna

WolffyLuna Member

So, I want to make a brooch for a cosplay I'm doing. It's a 2d design, so that simplifies some things, but I'm not sure what the best material would be. I'm looking for something that can take acrylic paint, can be cut with scissors or a craft knife, and ideally at least a little sturdy.

At the moment, my best ideas are either cutting up a cheap plastic cutting board (weirdly hard to find, those things) or giving up 'sturdy' and just making it out of cardstock.

5. IvyLB

IvyLB Hardcore Vigilante Gay Chicken Facilitator

i'd suggest chipboard? it's p easy to paint afaik, takes most commonly available glues well and is very easy to cut with craft knives and scissors unless you go too thick. Very customizable, pretty durable.

• Informative x 2
    • Useful x 1
  6. KaidaShade

KaidaShade Definitely not a horse

I've found air dry clay pretty good for stuff like that. It's super light, easy to work with and stays fairly flexible when it's dry

• Useful x 3
  7. gemini28

gemini28 Don't Do A Hit

me realizing i can cosplay persephone from lore olympus without much trouble

:msap:

[​IMG]

• Winner x 2
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice