Current Music

Discussion in 'General Chatter' started by Lissa Lysik'an, Mar 1, 2015.

1. winterykite

winterykite Non-newtonian genderfluid

So it turns out that while I didnt like Blind Guardian that much 5 years ago, I now like their style.
    So Ima just link this 2 hour long recording of a live concert, because this is what Ive been listening to for the last week on repeat.

2. emythos

emythos Lipstick Hoarding Dragon

3. wixbloom

wixbloom artcute

It's gonna be alright
    It's gonna be alright yeah
    We're gonna see the sunlight
    Gonna see the sunlight, yeah

4. Imoyram

Imoyram Well-Known Member

• Like x 1
  5. liminal

liminal I'm gonna make it through this year if it kills me

• Like x 1

• Like x 1
  7. Newlyread

Newlyread Killer Queen

• Like x 2
  8. Coriander

Coriander Active Member

Does anyone have recommendations for songs that don't have english lyrics (no lyrics or other languages are both great!)? I'm putting together a list for when I need to be writing or reading something and hearing english words are distracting.

• Like x 1
  9. Imoyram

Any video game music, usually. My post up thread has links to band camp pages, though they might not be your type of music. But yeah, any video game music.

• Like x 1
    • Like x 1
  10. Aya-non

Aya-non Well-Known Member

Movie/TV soundtrack music also works well! If you go on Youtube you can usually find playlists of whole movies, and the range of stuff that's out there is just about as diverse in tastes as videogame stuff. If you search "original soundtrack" or "ost" you're more likely to get instrumentals than the pop songs that get thrown in. I'm an anime fan as well, and anime soundtracks are especially convenient because a lot of the time (not always) even the songs with lyrics are non-English.

If you wanted specific recommendations, the Pirates of the Carribean soundtrack is actually really good for studying; same for the Madoka Magica soundtrack.

• Like x 2
  11. rats

rats 21 Bright Forge Shatters The Void

just a note: @emythos thank u for linking that mother mother song, i spent an hour browsing through all their music and caved and downloaded their whole discography, its the only thing ive been listening to for the past week or so, so many thanks

• Like x 1
  12. rats

rats 21 Bright Forge Shatters The Void

this is one of my favorite songs of theirs bc i listened to it and i was like hello its me

13. emythos

emythos Lipstick Hoarding Dragon

@rats you are super welcome! they are super relatable.

• Like x 1
  14. Newlyread

Newlyread Killer Queen

15. Imoyram

• Like x 1
  16. vuatson

vuatson [delurks]

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice