Current Music

Discussion in 'General Chatter' started by Lissa Lysik'an, Mar 1, 2015.

1. Imoyram

Imoyram Well-Known Member

Migraine by Twenty One Pilots

It's sad enough and slow enough for how numb/sad I am, but also happy enough to make feel a bit happier.
    A bit.

• Like x 1
  2. Exohedron

Exohedron Doesn't like words

This is kind of fun: Mishmash.fm. Continual mashup of 200+ artists based on whoever tweeted last. Can get a little repetitive if no one's tweeting.

Last edited: Dec 21, 2015
  3. Deresto

Deresto Foolish Mortal

i've been listening to the whole channel that does these, but especially this song because i love the original.

• Like x 3
  4. Lissa Lysik'an

Lissa Lysik'an Dragon-loving Faerie

5. emythos

emythos Lipstick Hoarding Dragon

[YANDERE INTENSIFIES]

• Like x 2
  6. Lissa Lysik'an

7. Lerxst

Lerxst salty parabola

This is not my church or my choir but we sang this for the Christmas eve services and it's going to be stuck in my head forever now.

8. Newlyread

Newlyread Killer Queen

• Like x 1
  9. rats

rats 21 Bright Forge Shatters The Void

10. Lissa Lysik'an

11. Lissa Lysik'an

This one is really long (25+ mins) but it is awesome - Stevie Ray Vaughan and Buddy Guy during a birthday bash for Buddy Guy.
    The tune is "Champagne and Reefer".

Last edited: Jan 1, 2016
  12. rats

rats 21 Bright Forge Shatters The Void

13. Newlyread

Newlyread Killer Queen

• Like x 2
  14. emythos

• Like x 2
  15. SpruceZeus

SpruceZeus 2 spoopy 2 live, 2 creppy 2 die

covet's currents ep came out a little while back and was just as good as i thought it'd be. similar sound to CHON or TTNG, really complex and technical yet mellow math rock

lately also been listening to set fire to flames' two albums, sings reign rebuilder and telegraphs in negative / mouths trapped in static kind of on and off, very dark, eerie, and brooding experimental ambient/post-rock kind of music. first album was recorded in a condemned house, the second in an abandoned barn, both "in states of little or no sleep, in varying levels of intoxication, and in physical confinement". results speak for themselves.

also heard this song from the kidcrash a little while back, will be listening to more from them soon because i liked it

16. emythos

• Like x 1
  17. SpruceZeus

SpruceZeus 2 spoopy 2 live, 2 creppy 2 die

• Like x 2
  18. emythos

19. winterykite

winterykite Non-newtonian genderfluid

In summer, I heard a song at a store that had really, really awesome harmonics. I discerned some lyrics, wrote them down, and couldn't identify it.
    Today, I heard it again, wrote the lyrics down again, and I finally found it:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice