Daemon RP Thread

Discussion in 'It's Galley's Turn' started by ingloriousHeist, Mar 3, 2015.

1. Codeless

Codeless Cheshire Cat

Jesse´s House
    Cody set up the rest of the chocolate in their teapot and warmer, along with a stack of mugs, then settled in with some sewing and their ipod. Cheshire curled up on a high shelf near them, looking over their head at the door.

2. Re Allyssa

Re Allyssa Sylph of Heart

Library Cafe
    "Ooh, I'll sit for---" Re blinked as the lights went out. "Or not. I think my phone can work as a flashlight when we need it, but I dunno how long the battery will last."

3. Lissiel

Lissiel Dreaming dead

Lessa tucked her pencil over her ear, squinting into the sudden darkness as Harris gave a nervous little 'hooooo'.

"Tunnels? What, like some kind of secret passageway underground from the library? Bullshit. That sounds like something from a larp."

"Or a horror movie," Harris helpfully offered.

4. strictly quadrilateral

strictly quadrilateral alive, alive, alive!

"Well I'm in," Zache decided. "It's not like we're going to get anything done just sitting here."

5. emythos

emythos Lipstick Hoarding Dragon

"I know, doesn't it sound awesome!? I mean, unless it's like horror movie tunnels. Even then, though..." Emmett grinned, practically bouncing up and down. He really didn't want to be cooped up, and besides! Adventure! He may not have needed as much coffee as he thought.
    Charlotte did not look nearly as excited. Her tail was fluffing up, and she actually looked rather worried.
    "Wonderful, we're going to end up as the first five minutes of a Supernatural episode."
    Emmett rolled his eyes. "Lottie, we don't even watch that show. Seriously, I think Kat's exaggerating when she rants about it."
    "Awesome! C'mon, where should we start?"

6. Lissiel

Lissiel Dreaming dead

"Where should we start..." Lessa mumbled as Harris leaned over to nibble on her pencil. "Did they fix the door to the basement yet? Idk what we're looking for exactly--do you get in behind a spinning bookshelf or what here?--but underground is probably the place to start."

She shoved her things together and hooked her paintbox to the d-clip on her backpack. "Re, can we take you up on the flashlight thing? I think i let mine die again. :/"

"We are definitely going to get eaten by a grue, way to fall down on the job, self," Harris grumped. "Sam and dean are gonna find our clean bones down between the stacks. :("

("How do you even make that face you're a bird, wtf?"

"Practice, obv.")

7. Re Allyssa

Re giggled. "Oh, hey. By my watch it's been over five minutes, so we're safe, right?
    Dustin snorted. "I don't think that's how that works."
    "Shhhh."
    Re also stood back up and grabbed her things. "Yeah sure, but let's wait until we really need it... I can still kinda see."
    Re bounced up, excited. She sort of liked the feeling of being scared, especially when she knew/thought in the back of her head that nothing was really gonna happen. Dustin was trying to play it cool, but his wagging tail would betray his interest if anyone bothered to notice.
    "Okay, where to first?? Basement?"

((Point of information, did anyone establish what time of day it is?))

8. Lissiel

Lissiel Dreaming dead

(I was assuming it was getting late-ish? The coffee cart at my old school closed at ten I think, and it was always pretty busy still, so...? Its still getting dark fairly early where I am too, though Im not clear on where exactly this school is. Somewhere between six and ten was what I was going on, but if people were thinking different Im happy to change. :) )

9. emythos

emythos Lipstick Hoarding Dragon

(Yeah, I'd say lateish, probably night. Probably on a friday or something, so there's no conflict with school if we crash at the house)
    "Totally how it works, yep! So, yeah, we should try the basement. It's probably the best bet."
    Emmett grinned as he packed his backpack. He hauled it up on his back and took a second to adjust. At least it wasn't as heavy as normal, generally his backpack was bigger than he was. Fortunately, the only class he'd really needed a book for had been canceled today.
    "Charlotte, wanna walk or be carried?"
    "Walk,' she replied, "If something tries to kill us, I'll be able to dodge better." She was trying to look annoyed, but her tone made it obvious she was joking, mostly.
    Emmett looked around at the group.
    "Everybody ready?"

10. Re Allyssa

((Pinging @ingloriousHeist @Bel Capricorn and @wes scripserat because they were here earlier and I don't want them to have to catch up too much. Uh, I've never RP'd on a forum like this before, so if that isn't the protocol, lemme know.))

((Alright, I guess I should use my phone now. Uh, strike what I said and assume I pulled it out already?))

"Yeah! Let's do this thing." Re grinned.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice