Deamon RP Profiles

Discussion in 'It's Galley's Turn' started by Codeless, Feb 25, 2015.

1. Codeless

Codeless Cheshire Cat

Character Info goes here. I´m posting a profile template for those who prefer structure but feel free to adjust or ignore it if you want. For the sake of making it easier to look things up later, I suggest anything else is kept to the OOC discussion thread.

Name:
    Appearance:
    Deamons Name:
    Deamons Appearance:
    Any additional info about your character or your Deamon you think is relevant:​

Last edited: Feb 25, 2015
  2. Could someone sumarize the setting as a starting point?

3. Codeless

Codeless Cheshire Cat

A college with catacombs, in an as yet unspcefiend location near which is Aadrafty old house that used to be part hotel in which we have @jacktrash and his bearmom judith, as well a a herd of cats and a lone wolf.

• Like x 2
  4. Codeless

Codeless Cheshire Cat

Name: Cody
    Appearance: Agender, 5'6/7, this bodytype, gothy pale, waist length black hair with emerald green eridan streak. Green/hazel eyes. Mostly wears black with bits of white and even smaller bits of green/red. Saves up for clothign they technically can´t afford, and then wears it until it falls apart, looking fancy but also perpetually slighly ragged. Long, generally painted nails, doesn´t own flat shoes.*
    Deamons Name: Cheshire
    Deamons Appearance: Black housecat with green eyes and white paws.
    Any additional info about your character or your Deamon you think is relevant:
    Cheshire likes high places from which to judge people. Anything that moves must be sniffed for danger. Is even more likely to go pointy and run away from loud noises than most cats.
    Cody came to study archeology, but switched to makeup art after a semester. Has a hard time warming up to new people. Has been known to forget eating/be too spoonless to do all the steps that eating requires. In this case Cheshire will start meowing, getting in peoples way and doing all the obnoxious thing cats do when they want to be fed. Cody shaves their eyebrows and then paints them back on, but has been known to run around without eyebrows.

*Jeez this sounds like a Mary Sue but I really look like that, I only changed my bodytype.

Last edited: Feb 26, 2015
  5. wes scripserat

wes scripserat Hephaestus

Name: Ariel
    Appearance: dark hair down to shoulders, usually in pony tail. about 5'9", usually wears jeans and plaid button downs of various colors and a grey hoodie. presents neutrally. will rarely wear dresses. Genderfluid
    Deamons Name: Diana
    Deamons: Appearance: cat. a really lithe black one (clichéd i know) with one white boot on her right leg, and spectacle like patterns in white around her eyes. green eyes.
    is open when Ariel is reticent and likes exploring and knowledge.

6. Ariel

Ariel Dead RP.

wes testing their subaccount

7. wixbloom

wixbloom artcute

I'm going to use RPing as an opportunity to explore future genderstuff, so the RP self here will already be transitioning and is 2 years older than me

Name:
    Lu
    Appearance: NB, tall, this bodytype more or less. White skin, long brown hair, thick eyebrows, these glasses. Likes to accessorize fancy while wearing comfy clothes and sturdy shoes with thick soles fit for crossing through tall meadows on cold and rainy days.
    Deamons Name: Day
    Deamons Appearance: Red wolf
    [​IMG]
    Lu graduated in English Literature before coming back to college to study Art. They paint mainly watercolors, but also do textile art.
    Day and Lu have been discovering their respective gender identities together.
    Day is much more emotionally intense than Lu, for better or worse. Day shows their heart on their sleeve and is very outright about being happy, scared, angry etc, as well as having no filter for which displays of emotion are appropriate or even reasonable at any given time. Lu is a lot more composed, controlled and able to deal with the nuances social interaction requires. For both of them to be comfortable around others, they like to keep very close, which allows both to relax to relax and display their happier, more astute and fun-loving side.
    Day also gets very restless and excited when Lu paints and starts running around and even knocking things over.

Last edited: Feb 28, 2015
  8. strictly quadrilateral

strictly quadrilateral alive, alive, alive!

Name: Zache
    Appearance: Brown hair approximately Winter Soldier length. Leather vest with more pockets than strictly necessary or reasonable. Likes to wear skirts. Gender is most likely 'nah' or some variant thereof.
    Deamons Name: Aven
    Deamons Appearance: A kestrel
    Any additional info about your character or your Deamon you think is relevant: Hates Thursdays and often lacks the capacity to do anything useful on those days. Is constantly doing things that could totally get them into lots of trouble but they've been fairly lucky so far. Did you know that kestrels can fly in stationary air because I didn't.

9. emythos

emythos Lipstick Hoarding Dragon

Name:Emmett
    Appearance: dark brown hair to mid back, generally wears button up shirts, skinny jeans, and red sneakers. Make up is generally on the more colorful side, especially lipstick. Genderfluid, leans towards boy.
    Daemons Name: Charlotte
    Daemons Appearance: brown tabby Maine Coon cat
    Any additional info about your character or your Daemon you think is relevant:
    Emmett barely sleeps, Charlotte is therefore perpetually half asleep. Generally found in the library. Pretty friendly. Charlotte leans towards snarkier, but is easily distracted by colorful things. Emmett apologizes a lot.

10. ingloriousHeist

ingloriousHeist Shen an Calhar

Name: Sandra
    Appearance: Female. Long, blonde hair, blue eyes. Contacts. Around 5'11'', chubby, wears jeans, nerd t-shirts, plain hoodies, t-shirts, tennis shoes. Wears a small gold Scorpio necklace and a D20 ring.
    Daemons Name: Adrastos (Ads, for short)
    Daemons Appearance: Male Sparrowhawk - Small, falcon-like. Has black feathers along the back, white along his front. Chest has some red ribbing, and the wing black ribbing. Think like this.
    Any additional info about your character or your Daemon you think is relevant: Sandra tends to be quiet until she figures out where she's supposed to fit into the group, and then fills that slot. Adrastos tends to hang around at a slight distance, only settling onto Sandra's shoulder when they both feel comfortable. Adrastos tends to be much more observant and cautious than Sandra.

11. jacktrash

jacktrash spherical sockbox

Name: jesse
    Appearance: short, stocky, pale, freckled. shaved head, sometimes a wispy douche stache or even a fu manchu if i haven't felt like shaving lately. dresses like a lumberjack but with superhero t-shirts. p much a dudely dude but i have been known to flame.
    Deamons Name: judith
    Deamons Appearance: [​IMG]
    Any additional info about your character or your Deamon you think is relevant: judith is totally furniture. she weighs 400 lbs and sleeps wherever she wants. sometimes i paint her claws. we like apples a LOT. and fish. damn we love fish.

• Like x 6
  12. Rongeur

Rongeur ~Heartless Bitch Extraordinaire~

Name: Rongeur
    Appearance: Average height, kinda muscular. Ear-length black hair. Hella eyebrows. Blue eyes and luscious mascara-advertisement eyelashes. Dresses exactly like a lumberjack, except for when I dress exactly like a biker.
    Deamons Name: Atticus
    Deamons Appearance: Piebald raven
    Atticus and I are perpetually friend-bickering and going back and forth about everything. As a rule, I'm slightly more stoic, he's a bit more impulsive. He eats mice, I eat beef jerky. He drinks coffee, I drink Red Bull. We're both convinced that the other's tastes are shit (but in a loving, supportive way!). We've got a little home base set up in a janitors closet somewhere in the steam tunnels (with I-Can't-Believe-It's-Not-Code-Approved hot water and electric) and you're not invited, mostly because it physically can't fit more than one person.

13. Lazarae

Lazarae The tide pod of art

Name: 'Kat' or I'll go by Laz or Lazarae. I'm equally comfortable with my online identity as my meatspace one. Actually a little more so.
    Occupation: Filthy layabout On disability, slooowly taking online classes as spoons allow.
    Appearance: See avi! Kind of, I'm not that pretty :P. But average height and narrow build, cloud of dark red-brown hair down to my butt. I love my eyes- they're a real pretty gold-green- but they're usually hidden behind sunglasses (even after dark, unironically) because they're way sensitive to light. I'm sort of a lazy goth: most of my wardrobe is black, red, or purple, but most of the time I'm all tee-shirts and pants/twirly skirts. Sometimes I dress up though, and I like corsets and lacy gloves and cute Victorian-style hats. I love jewelry though, and have a collection of stuff I pick up at thrift stores/impulse buy online or at antique stores as well as a collection of rings that may as well be glued to my fingers.
    (I've got a small gold and amethyst cocktail ring on my right index as a gift from mom when I turned fourteen that's actually broken on the side from the last time I took it off, a silver band ring with a gargoyle face sticking out on my right ring finger that used to be my dad's, a large silver faerie on my left thumb, a swirly silver ring with a piece of amber in the center on my left index, my Grey Warden signet on my left middle, and an antique silver lace-pattern ring with the stone missing on my left pinky [I don't think the stone was the original, probably why it was so cheap]. I love my rings.)
    I also have acrylic nails filed to a point but not sharp (just looks it), though sadly usually only solid-color.
    Deamons Name: Morgan/Morrigan
    Deamons Appearance: a carrion crow. [​IMG]
    Any additional info about your character or your Deamon you think is relevant: My family's paying for classes, so after rent the rest of my disability check goes towards self care/shiny things/stuff for Morgan (all kind of the same category), or showering people I like with gifts. Anyone else living at Jesse's place has probably mentioned wanting something only to have it show up in the mail a week later. Of course, I'm awkward as hell and Morrigan's usually the one who lets them know it was me. Actually, it usually talks for me. I'm very careful about my words and can take forever to say things, and I have a hard time approaching people. Morgan is blunt and to the point, and doesn't bother to spare peoples' feelings... including my own. I'm grateful though, because it pushes me to be more honest with myself and others. Just... don't mistake it for a raven. Or ask it to do the "nevermore" thing. Also don't leave loose change/jewelry/any other shiny things around because it likes to bring me 'presents' and then I have to track down the owner and apologize 647 times before I feel like it's enough.

Last edited: Feb 27, 2015
  14. SatyrHeartBeat

SatyrHeartBeat Scapegoatboy

Name: Corbs
    Occupation: Student is (more like undergrad that is lingeringer)
    Appearance: Peite trans guy with brown hair and eyes some whispy facial hair , glasses and wears lot of tee shirts.

Deamons Name: Marna
    Deamons Appearance: Girgentana goat [​IMG]
    Any additional info about your character or your Deamon you think is relevant: Browses a lot and likes to get into places that are hard to reach. Enjoys peaches a lot and good grass.

15. Lissiel

Lissiel Dreaming dead

[​IMG]Name: Les/Lessa
    Appearance: medium height, welsh kid pale, black boy-next-door haircut thats occasionally spiked (or has paint in it) (or sparkly things, it depends). Roughly half the time will be wearing stained/tornup jeans and giant overshirt/hoodie, other half gypsy skirts and weird jewelry with like...probably bones or something.
    Deamons Name: Harris
    Deamons Appearance: see above, am not good at the insert thing yet. :/

Any additional info about your character or your Deamon you think is relevant: Will introduce self differently based on whether its a girly day or no, but doesn't much care whether people notice/do anything different. Harris wont actually try to eat anyone, but does think it'd solve most problems handily. :/

16. Re Allyssa

Re Allyssa Sylph of Heart

Name: Re
    Occupation: almost-not-a-student (that is, a senior who's doing an extra year... or more). Linguistics major.
    Appearance: A slightly short, slightly overweight girl. She has long, curly, brown hair that goes past her waist. Brown eyes, wears glasses with wirework-looking designs on the sides. Almost always wearing her jewelry. Generally wears t-shirts and jeans, but sometimes loose skirts and tops with floofy sleeves when she's feeling fancy.
    Daemon's Name: Dustin
    Daemon's Appearance: white Grey Wolf [​IMG]
    Any additional info about your character or your Daemon you think is relevant:
    Dustin settled at time when Re felt she needed protection. Re doesn't need that as much anymore, but Dustin is still sort of overprotective of her at times anyways. These days Dustin stays close and observes the room, especially when Re is preoccupied with a book or something. Both Re and Dustin get visibly excited when Re gets to talk about something she's interested in, which, considering her major, happens a lot.
    Includes: a long necklace with red and blue beads, a shorter necklace that's a shield which rests about level with her collarbone, a thick metal bracelet on her right wrist, a thinner silver bracelet and a blue bike chain on her left, and a class ring on her right hand. Various large earings that are sometimes big enough to rest on her shoulders...

• Like x 1
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice