Deliberately Bad Fanfic Ideas

Discussion in 'Fan Town' started by tickingnectarine, Feb 17, 2019.

1. ChelG

ChelG Well-Known Member

Grumbling about the "Lord Potter" fanfic genre recently, and it occurred to me that, should Harry in fact turn into a mega-rich titled huge-dicked harem-assembling stuck-up pureblood superwizard, Hermione would go with Ron to demonstrate disapproval of same and puncture her former friend's ego. I now want to see this.

2. aetherGeologist

aetherGeologist Well-Known Member

I just learnt that the spanish empire used "plus ultra" as a motto, and now I can't get the concept of a bnha conquistador au out of my head

I mean, the spanish empire was terrible and i don't want to link it to even fictional heroes

but the puns

• Winner x 4
  3. Acey

Acey that's my fun and i like fun

Edgy dark Teen Girl Squad AU.
    Cheerleader has anorexia and What's Her Face cuts. It's all basically written like fucking Degrassi.
    Alternately, a Teen Girl Squad style high school AU for some other fandom, but I feel like that's more of an awesome fanfic idea, so it probably doesn't belong here.

• Like x 1
  4. LadyNighteyes

LadyNighteyes Wicked Witch of the Radiant Historia Fandom

Phantom of the Opera/Dracula crossover ship. They meet because of their shared interest in young women in white nightgowns and then bond because of their respective interests in the music of the night and the wonderful music made by the children of the night.

• Winner x 4
    • Like x 1
  5. vuatson

vuatson [delurks]

as my sibling is playing Witcher 3, I’ve learned that Geralt is addicted to the in-universe card game gwent, which is basically a simpler MtG. and so: modern AU where Geralt is a national Magic champion who is renowned partly for his skill but mostly because he’s maybe the most conventionally attractive person who has taken part in any Magic tournament ever. there are multiple buzzfeed articles about him, all covering tournaments he didn’t actually win, one featuring a photo of him shirtless on his horse which Dandelion definitely sold them behind his back

• Winner x 12
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice