Deliberately Bad Fanfic Ideas

Discussion in 'Fan Town' started by tickingnectarine, Feb 17, 2019.

1. Acey

Acey hand extended, waiting for a shake

Deku is now Catholic

• Winner x 1
    • Useful x 1
  2. ChelG

ChelG Well-Known Member

I'm persuading my cowriters to let our otherwise serious cartoon crossover AU feature a cameo by Stampy the elephant.

• Winner x 1
  3. littlepinkbeast

littlepinkbeast Imperator Fluttershy

redwall but warhammer 40K. the small animals are space marines and the abbey is their fortress-monastery. their bleak and tasteless rations are described in the same rich sensory detail as redwall feasts.

• Winner x 8
  4. Acey

Acey hand extended, waiting for a shake

I think you win the thread.

• Agree x 2
  5. vuatson

vuatson [delurks]

I would pay to read those descriptions

• Agree x 2
  6. Exohedron

Exohedron Doesn't like words

An isekai except instead of getting hit by Truck-kun and waking up in a fantasy land or a video game, instead they wake up in New Jersey. Standard isekai tropes otherwise.

• Winner x 6
  7. ChelG

ChelG Well-Known Member

Megacrossover is mostly focused on cartoons but we've used a few live-action movies. We're discussing the merits of including Hogwarts as an experimental school solely for trans kids.

• Winner x 1
  8. ChelG

ChelG Well-Known Member

A while ago there was a discussion on Discord I was involved in, and we decided that Hussie should be the villain of the pink moon, with an entourage of pink female leprechaun-like beings, perhaps pixies, with a golf theme, and the White King should be their "Mister Tee".

9. ChelG

ChelG Well-Known Member

TF2 by way of Monstrous Regiment.

• Like x 3
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice