Deresto's Thought Dump (Blowing Bubbles At My Problems)

Discussion in 'Your Bijou Blogette' started by Deresto, Dec 26, 2018.

?

What's your favorite music genre?

1. Polka

22.2%
  2. Polka

22.2%
  3. Polka

11.1%
  4. Polka

11.1%
  5. Polka

11.1%
  6. Rap

55.6%
  7. Polka

33.3%
  8. Polka

22.2%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Verily

Verily surprised Xue Yang peddler

That’s so freaking adorable! Babbies!

• Agree x 2
  2. Deresto

Deresto Foolish Mortal

• Winner x 1
  3. Deresto

Deresto Foolish Mortal

Okay but have you considered: boys in bright red lipstick

• Agree x 3
    • Winner x 2
  4. Deresto

Deresto Foolish Mortal

I had an epiphany the other day:

I can just. Learn things? At my own pace, with my own purchased chosen curriculums and articles (thanks, homeschooling! You taught me well of the ways to find resources) And if I get overwhelmed or lose interest i can just. Stop.

No consequences, no angry teachers, no insane time limit with tests that seem to exist solely to torment me. No one else to compete with, no gpa hanging over my head, just freedom to explore.

I can learn AND enjoy it. Who knew???

• Winner x 2
  5. Deresto

Deresto Foolish Mortal

It's here!!! The eagerly awaited hazbin hotel first episode!!! Viziepop's animation is always bomb and this whopping 30 minute episode is amazing, I'm in love :swoon:

6. Deresto

Deresto Foolish Mortal

Here's a new game I like to play as a thought exercise. The point is to be as outlandish and false as you can:

Unfounded Headcanons!

• Lord of the Rings dwarves are not short, they're just very far away at all times
    • Sans the Skeleton actually hates jokes and pranks
    • George from Peppa Pig is adopted, his biomom is a dinosaur
    Feel free to add your own, or start a fresh list on your own blog!

• Winner x 2
  7. Verily

• Gandalf the White is a totally different person from Gandalf the Grey, it’s just that nobody noticed.

• Winner x 2
  8. Deresto

Deresto Foolish Mortal

Have acquired and assembled all parts of my Halloween costume for a party, will post pics of finished results tomorrow!

• Winner x 2
  9. Deresto

Deresto Foolish Mortal

IMG_20191030_182937_01~2.jpg

Let's paint some happy little trees

• Winner x 3
  10. Deresto

Deresto Foolish Mortal

I know this is obviously exaggerated, but there are many christian spiritual leaders like this in their multi-million dollar homes talking crap and writing get rich with the lord money scam books and it just pisses me right off:

(Ok tbh I have a definite bias since I grew up below the poverty line and went to a church whose whole family basically ran every aspect of it and all lived in their mansion while the rest of us yokels suffered, but still. There comes a point where too much is too fucking much.)

• Agree x 1
    • Witnessed x 1
  11. Deresto

Deresto Foolish Mortal

12. Deresto

Deresto Foolish Mortal

Has anyone ever had a very sudden craving for oatmeal? Like I'll be chillin and suddenly WHAM, I crave oatmeal like I need air. I don't even like most oatmeal! I'm super picky about it but when it hits I'd be fine eating it straight out of the container (instant, of course).

Just. What kind of intrusive thought bullshit???

13. Deresto

Deresto Foolish Mortal

My paranoid brain earlier: what if trump's wall isn't to keep other people out, but us in.

14. Deresto

Deresto Foolish Mortal

I wish someone would just like... Give me a house.........

• Agree x 1
  15. Deresto

Deresto Foolish Mortal

i just remembered when i was a kid and would look for mice in our house by checking if there were little perfectly arched doorways in the moldings on the floor because thats what they looked like on tom and jerry. i literally still thought that until i actually thought about it logically 10 minutes ago

:shynautica:

• Like x 1
    • Witnessed x 1
  16. Verily

That was one of my favorite shows as a kid. This is so good.

• Like x 1
    • Agree x 1
  17. Deresto

Deresto Foolish Mortal

18. Deresto

Deresto Foolish Mortal

The older I get the more frequently I find myself asking people to 'give me a minute' before I do things. Stress, maybe? Or just a part of growing up? Who knows

19. Deresto

Deresto Foolish Mortal

Minecraft is digital legos, change my mind

• Agree x 2
  20. Deresto

Deresto Foolish Mortal

When I was in high school I used to do a lazy Velma from Scooby Doo cosplay. No skirt but sweaters every day and I even got my hair cut like hers. Wild, wild times.

• Winner x 2
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice