Digimon Adventure Tri!!!

Discussion in 'Fan Town' started by Neurogabu, Nov 20, 2015.

1. Neurogabu

Neurogabu Garbage Day

Decided to watch the first OVA (or 4 episodes) on Crunchyroll to make myself feel better about Gravity Falls (and it did). I'd say we're in for a hell of a ride, if not for the plot (and the fact that Tai is having a hard time convincing himself to fight) then for the fact that this OVA series so far can't get its CG shit together.

Like, they put in all this cool, awesome CG stuff when it comes to the Digimon and related phenomena, but on the other hand, there are 3d objects that look like they come straight from the early Playstation era.

At least no one can believe that Joe has a girlfriend now. And that Izzy has grown into an even bigger fucking nerd (I imagine the reason clothes shopping is too much for him in person is because boobs). I mean seriously THIS FUCKING NERD.

I am now actually scared for the 02 kids now from what happened in the beginning and from this shot detailing them as missing. Like the post says, it explains why Tai is so cagey on fighting now. I really, really hope they are just missing and not dead... :(

But still all of this is exciting and awesome and I can't wait for the second OVA to come out. I guess I have a subscription to Crunchyroll now lol

Last edited: Nov 21, 2015
    • Like x 2
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice