Disability Status weirdness?

Discussion in 'General Advice' started by Allenna, Mar 16, 2016.

1. Allenna

Allenna I am not a Dragon. Or a Robot. Really.

aTalk to a different lawyer office today - or well I did partly and @meowtini on the rocks did the rest of the conversation because I just couldn't. I don't understand why the harped on 'when did you last work' so much? Isn't that the POINT that I can't work. And also pretty unfair to expect someone with mental disabilities to spout off the last time they worked off the bat. She also was obviously ready to just hang up and tried to brush me off with 'call us back monday when you have the information' when I started getting upset that she wasn't listening to what I was saying. She didn't seem to listen at all when I told her I already filed my appeal to see a judge about my case. I feel like the moment any lawyer gets wind that it's not a easy 'win' disability case they don't give a shit. And these are offices that claim they TAKE hard cases and especially list autism and mental illness.

• Like x 1
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice