Do They Say Fuck?

Discussion in 'Fan Town' started by Acey, Oct 23, 2019.

1. Acey

Acey hand extended, waiting for a shake

Amethyst falls firmly in the latter category, you can't change my mind.

• Agree x 4
  2. Wingyl

Wingyl Allegedly Magic

Ori not only wouldn't say it, but doesn't quite get the concept.

Adult Ku might say it. The sort of thing that makes an owl the size of a tree curse does not come up often.

3. HonestlyVan

HonestlyVan a very funny person who never tells jokes

Iselda definitely uses "fuck" as punctuation, it makes Cornifer sweat because sweetheart, is that necessary? So do God Tamer and Lemm.

• Winner x 1
  4. LadyNighteyes

LadyNighteyes Wicked Witch of the Radiant Historia Fandom

5. vuatson

vuatson [delurks]

I posted this in the wrong thread last night but it’s still true gdi

• Winner x 1
  6. Wingyl

Wingyl Allegedly Magic

when the grumpuses in bugsnax say things like "thank grump you're alive" or "grumping why" that's narrative censor and they're actually swearing (also on snaktooth they're starting to swear by food...hence phrases like "scared snakless". culture drift!)

E7+! can't have the funny muppets use english swears!

• Agree x 1
    • Winner x 1
  7. ChelG

ChelG Well-Known Member

Regarding Martin the Warrior:

• Like x 1
  8. ChelG

ChelG Well-Known Member

Aziraphale says "fuck" exactly once in canon. Crowley probably says it casually, and the "Go- Sa- SOMEONE" is what he says in situations of extreme severity because they have more impact than "fuck" for a celestial being (as they know for a fact the Someones in question exist and have to make an effort to be physically capable of fucking). The Dukes of Lurk probably have mouths as filthy as everything else about them, though I see them using various words in not quite the right context since their knowledge of humanity is a touch off.

• Winner x 1
  9. Deresto

Deresto Foolish Mortal

Kiba says fuck. I was originally going to specify kiba inuzuka from Naruto, but I have decided it's every character from any anime that's named kiba, because I said so

• Winner x 2
  10. Acey

Acey hand extended, waiting for a shake

Eda ABSOLUTELY says fuck. This is unambiguous.

Luz says fuck occasionally—she’s not opposed to it but she rarely feels she has reason to use it!

King SCREAMS fuck, daily

Hooty does not say fuck but he could if he wanted to and might if badly provoked?

Lilith doesn’t say fuck much but when she does it’s fuckin atomic

Willow says it under her breath a fair bit when frustrated, but not a lot in conversation? Sometimes lets loose the BIG fuck when she’s super pissed

Gus does not say fuck because he doesn’t know what it means and no one at Hexside will explain it to him on account of his babey energy.

Amity says fuck fairly freely when upset or mad, but only occasionally in conversation

Edric and Emira both say fuck with reckless abandon

Everything Boscha says has been dubbed over to air on TV because otherwise it would not fly on the Disney Channel

• Winner x 1
  11. Exohedron

Exohedron Doesn't like words

Mato uses "fuck" for emphasis, and, being who he is, always emphasizes everything. Oro, not liking that kind of language, tried to institute a swear jar. Sheo, arriving after the initial incident, thought Oro was just trying to shake down Mato for geo. Now they all live as far apart as they can.
    Sly has no idea what happened.

• Winner x 1
  12. vuatson

vuatson [delurks]

read a fic the other day where the Radiance taught Hollow a bunch of swears out of sheer boredom when they were glued together in dream jail, and mangled their physical form to give them a functioning-but-painful voice for the same reason

so the first and in fact only thing they've said in their post-canon recovery is fuck

• Winner x 2
  13. LadyNighteyes

LadyNighteyes Wicked Witch of the Radiant Historia Fandom

I have created the only gacha game power tier list that has ever mattered: Arknights characters by who can, canonically, say fuck.
    tier list.png

• Winner x 2
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice