1. Yes, we're aware that McAfee is reporting this as a "malicious site", we don't know why. I have some indirect evidence suggesting someone filed a bogus report somewhere. In the mean time, doing some software updates. Probably safe/harmless, but things might be down occasionally until it's done.
    Dismiss Notice

Do We Want A Thread For That: The Thread

Discussion in 'That's So Meta!' started by Codeless, Feb 25, 2019.

1. Codeless

Codeless Cheshire Cat

Do we desire a bijou meme repository thread?

• Useful x 2
    • Winner x 1
  2. Acey

Acey declaring us the nicest of the damned

VERY yes, I think that’s a really useful idea!

• Agree x 3
  3. hyrax

hyrax had a handle on my life, but i broke it

(assuming this thread is one for anyone to talk about prospective threads, if not i'll move it)

i think it would be good to have a thread for packers and/or strap-ons, considering the number of transmasc folks around here. i'm just not sure where to put it. my first thought is XX/XY, because i'd like it to be an all-ages thread... but i also would like to include strap-on discussion. would a thread in XX/XY with any sexual stuff under a cut be fine? or should the whole thing be in Bottom Serket? or should it be two separate threads?

• Like x 3
  4. Beldaran

Beldaran 70% abuse and 30% ramen

I think that a thread in xx/xy would be best. Putting generalized sexual stuff under a cut with a nsfw spoiler would be fine, and if people want to share details of their personal sexual experiences with any of these items that should be in a different thread in bottom serket.

• Like x 2
    • Agree x 1
  5. hyrax

hyrax had a handle on my life, but i broke it

thanks! do you think that ALL strap-on discussion should be under cuts, even things like quality/material reviews etc? (i think all pictures should go under cuts full stop-- even nonsexual dongs are still typically not safe for most workplaces etc.)

• Like x 2
    • Agree x 1
  6. Beldaran

Beldaran 70% abuse and 30% ramen

I don't think having it all under spoilers is necessary. People can use their discretion and if others in the thread notice something out of place I hope they'll mention it.

I agree about pictures!

Last edited: May 14, 2019
    • Like x 3
  7. Codeless

Codeless Cheshire Cat

Late but yes that is the purpose of this thread.

8. kmoss

kmoss Under Construction

......language learning commiserating thread? for anyone who is learning a language, and maybe to get tips or mnemonics from native speakers/other folks whove learned it

(this coming to you from my apparent inability to reliably get "seid" and "sind" paired up with "ihr" and "wir" on duolingo as I try to Do German Good)

• Like x 1
    • Agree x 1
  9. Loq

Loq cursed blue crab pincher

oh mood
    I'd be in there
    yell with me about duolingo's lack of fuckin conjugation lessons

10. kmoss

kmoss Under Construction

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice