do you cast pods?

Discussion in 'General Chatter' started by Kaylotta, Nov 28, 2015.

1. Everett

Everett local rats so small, so tiny

I'm enjoying Podcast of the Galactic Heroes, which is 3 lets players/streamers watching Gundam and talking about it

I like them from their games stuff so it's nice to listen to while doing work

They make some good goofs but it's generally just a summary of each episode plus their thoughts

2. Sethrial MacCoill

Sethrial MacCoill Attempts were made

• Like x 1
  3. hyrax

hyrax we'll ride 'till the planets collide

for absolutely no reason i've been re-listening to The Bagman, Rachel Maddow's podcast about Spiro Agnew. the story of a brash outspoken provocateur vice president, a political outsider who made a career out of pissing off liberals, and who was deeply involved in corrupt criminal activity-- and how he was brought down by his own justice department. it's only 7 episodes, but absolutely worth a listen.
    http://www.msnbc.com/bagman (also available on most podcatcher software afaik)

• Informative x 2
  4. Acey

Acey hand extended, waiting for a shake

I can’t believe no one has recced Wonderful!. (The exclamation point is part of the title, haha.) It’s a good good McElroy podcast—Griffin and his wife Rachel doing little segments on things that make them happy. Very funny, as you’d expect from a McElroy property, and extremely cute. Perfect if you’re feeling down and need a smile! :)

• Agree x 2
    • Like x 1
  5. hyrax

hyrax we'll ride 'till the planets collide

since the whole impeachment saga began, All The President's Lawyers has been my new favorite podcast. a lawyer and a journalist sit down each week and talk about all the complicated legal issues surrounding Trumpland. i find it really refreshing because they actually talk about the facts and break it down so laypeople can understand what the hell is even going on anymore.

https://www.kcrw.com/news/shows/lrc-presents-all-the-presidents-lawyers

• Useful x 2
  6. Wormwitch

Wormwitch I'm building a squishmallow army!

I've started listening to Old Gods of Appalachia and it's very good. Just as a warning though, some episodes have some very descriptive body horror.

• Informative x 2
    • Agree x 1
  7. whyguy

whyguy blarg

this is kind of a weird recommendation, but I've been listening to Don't Tell The Babysitter Mom's Dead, a grief podcast hosted by brittany ashley. she interviews people about their experiences about their mothers dying. it's sometimes funny, insightful, interesting, sad. I don't actually have a dead parent but I've had a difficult relationship with my mom, and especially in the parts where people talk about compensating for the relationships they're missing I've found it really cathartic and helpful.

• Useful x 2
    • Informative x 1
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice