Don't Starve On Your Own OR Together

Discussion in 'Fan Town' started by roach, Oct 5, 2015.

1. Wiwaxia

Wiwaxia problematic taxon

@adisagestar okay, try now. If it still doesn't work, i think i know what i need to do, if it does work great

2. vuatson

vuatson [delurks]

3. Wiwaxia

Alright, third time is the charm, hopefully.

4. Wiwaxia

Hasn't given me a warning yet, so hopefully that fixed it?
    @adisagestar

5. Wiwaxia

wait fuck it just did

6. vuatson

vuatson [delurks]

@Wiwaxia ok I'm pretty sure that whatever you did worked because it let me in, but then it decided to crash because my laptop is dumb and also I have at least 50 tabs open in chrome haha whoops. So lemme go try again!

7. vuatson

vuatson [delurks]

...and now it's not showing me the server. did you close it to mess with it or is something else up?

8. Wiwaxia

closed it to make double triple sure it was working, whoops, sorry

getting it back up now

9. Wiwaxia

Hopefully it still works for you, @adisagestar. Sorry about all the trouble @_@

10. peripheral

peripheral Stacy's Dad Is Also Pretty Rad

I will be home at some point I'll ping you then if its not open?

11. vuatson

vuatson [delurks]

@Wiwaxia no worries, it's not your fault! :3 I was away for a bit making sure i didn't starve irl but now I am back and... it seems to be not working again >_< Do you know what the problem is? is it a specific mod causing the issue? can I help sort it out in any way?

12. Wiwaxia

It is. I tried to update it, but it's not a big deal to just disable it, it just puts other players on the map for you.

13. vuatson

vuatson [delurks]

@Wiwaxia I tried to disable it, but I think only you can, since it's a server mod. (it's a shame, it seems like a useful thing to have) (also i feel like I'm being annoying for @-ing you so many times, i'm sorry orz)

edit: it's giving me "server not responding" now, I'm assuming that either means that you're not online now or it's a problem on my end, which is very possible considering the quality of my internet and hardware. Either way I'm just gonna keep on retrying every 15 minutes or so until i get in probably :>

Last edited: May 13, 2016
  14. Wiwaxia

Nah man, you're not annoying me. hell I'm worried about being annoying, too so we can both tell our dumb brains to stuff it

• Like x 1
  15. vuatson

vuatson [delurks]

yes agreed, stuff it dumb brains

fffffffffffff I just got in and had it immediately crash AGAIN, i think I just need to close chrome

16. Wiwaxia

Heyo, anyone around and interested?

17. vuatson

vuatson [delurks]

@Wiwaxia I can't tonight but will you be able to do the host thing later this week? I don't have many hours at work this week due to our managers having unrealistic expectations so I'll be around, and it was a lot of fun last time :3

• Like x 1
  18. Wiwaxia

19. Wiwaxia

Also I finally got around to getting Shipwrecked and holy shit Warly is literally me. Right down to the "I want to eat something different!" tantruming even while literally starving. :B

20. Wiwaxia

Heyo, anyone interested in not starving together?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice