doodle vault

Discussion in 'Your Bijou Blogette' started by Azzy, Mar 22, 2019.

Tags:
  1. Azzy

Azzy 200% GUNK

Barb lines are done! its MILF time babeyyyy
    Screen Shot 2020-04-24 at 10.40.42 PM.png
    all my homies hate starks, boooo we hate your crypts

• Winner x 1
  2. Azzy

Azzy 200% GUNK

3. Azzy

Azzy 200% GUNK

cant draw kms. Anyway sandor is trans and there's nothing you can do about it Screen Shot 2020-04-26 at 10.26.01 PM.png

4. Azzy

Azzy 200% GUNK

woooose
    Screen Shot 2020-05-04 at 5.37.29 PM.png
    the absolute suburban dadness of it all

• Like x 1
  5. rats

rats 21 Bright Forge Shatters The Void

bro ur art is so good

• Like x 1
  6. Azzy

Azzy 200% GUNK

Thank you!!

7. Azzy

Azzy 200% GUNK

i really wanna work on chapter 6 but its just not coming. Instinctually i want to skip forward a few scenes and catch the reader up with flashbacks but maybe that's playing too coy and i should just bite the bullet and go through chronologically? Idk that always feels... lazy somehow, sloppy, like im cutting the momentum off instead of keeping the story moving forward at a good clip

8. Azzy

Azzy 200% GUNK

maybe i have to actually put work into the outline and isolate what scenes are crucial instead of just going by what feels organic while writing :hmph: but then again the purpose of fic is to be self indulgent and if i want to include unnecessary scenes thats my right? But then the structure of the story will suffer (not that it really matters because its fanfic but maybe i'm vain enough about my writing to want it to be structured well even if it is fic?)

9. Azzy

Azzy 200% GUNK

R-O-O-Ss? personally i dont believe they exist
    Screen Shot 2020-05-05 at 9.34.47 PM.png

• Like x 1
  10. Azzy

Azzy 200% GUNK

love him, love a silly hat

11. Azzy

Azzy 200% GUNK

fuck yes bloodraven time
    Screen Shot 2020-05-06 at 2.59.27 PM.png

• Like x 1
  12. Azzy

Azzy 200% GUNK

:airquote:
    Screen Shot 2020-05-07 at 7.12.25 PM.png

• Like x 1
  13. kichi

kichi he / him only

buh if i had energy id interact with everything. your pieces are gorgeous, i especially love your colors.

...autocorrect

Last edited: May 7, 2020
    • Like x 1
  14. Azzy

Azzy 200% GUNK

Oh wow thank you! Colors are something i feel like i struggle to do so thats such a nice thing to hear

• Like x 1
  15. kichi

kichi he / him only

thank you for not quoting that one cuz That Autocorrect, im a writer i swear.

FOR EXAMPLE THO:

the bloodraven one in particular is great; such a limited palette but even so simplistic its a pleasure to look at. rooses pink makes me laugh, i like it sm.

i hope to see more of your art!! +w+

• Informative x 1
  16. Azzy

Azzy 200% GUNK

I have a commission. Like, a real commission which i am being payed to draw by someone who is not my friend irl or mutual, who contacted me unprompted to request a commission. Someone infamous in the fandom for reliably paying and tipping and being a good customer. Im . SO nervous

• Winner x 3
  17. Azzy

Azzy 200% GUNK

Once i do this and get paid for it ill officially be a freelance artist Screen Shot 2019-12-06 at 7.49.51 PM.png

• Like x 1
    • Winner x 1
  18. Azzy

Azzy 200% GUNK

i wanna post wips so bad but i feel its bad form for a commish ://

• Like x 1
  19. kichi

kichi he / him only

do you mean here or? some clients are ok with wip posting elsewhere, but it may be good tact for a first commission.

20. Azzy

Azzy 200% GUNK

yeah, this is where i go to post wips where nobody in my other online circles can see so I don't end up spamming and making people bored of pieces before I finish them, but for a commission, even in a community I'm sure the client isn't a part of and it won't get back to him that i was posting, it feels like it should only be seen publicly once it's finished and paid for.

Idk the actual protocol but that's my instinct

• Like x 1
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice