Doom panic party

Discussion in 'General Chatter' started by swirlingflight, Jul 7, 2016.

1. Codeless

Codeless Cheshire Cat

Seebs, that List was not meant for you, it was for other RPers, to make sure no one else takes those accounts if we wind up remaking them. If it had been for you I would have pinged you.

Last edited: Jul 7, 2016
    • Like x 2
  2. paladinkit

paladinkit brave little paladin

This thread is the absolute inverse of anything actionable. People collecting information here are doing so for their own purposes, not in any attempt to swamp seebs.

• Like x 1
  3. seebs

seebs Benevolent Dictator

Yeah, but the mere fact that the information is conceptually-related is causing me to end up being swamped anyway. I am overloaded and very fussy.

There is a long and probably-funny story about why our backups don't work except it's not fully debugged yet. But in any event, there are probably not backups.

4. paladinkit

I can understand being overloaded by this, it makes sense. But people need someplace to 1) talk about what's going on, and 2) do what they can do to help (which is basically nothing, but keeps our brains busy), which for most of us is just try to remember what data we had, especially with the new information that we probably don't have backups.

You don't have to look at this thread, and if it's making it harder for you, please don't- we can check the Meta thread for technical updates. But we need a place to take care of ourselves too, which is why we're doing this in a separate thread.

• Like x 7
  5. blue

blue hightown funk you up

doom doom doom doom

• Like x 4
  6. swirlingflight

swirlingflight inane analysis and story spinning is my passion

Yeah, my thought was, make thread where we can grouse and commiserate outside the modly thread.

• Like x 6
  7. Elaienar

Elaienar "sorta spooky"

Okay I'm here to ... party? I guess?

:confutoot:

• Like x 4
  8. swirlingflight

swirlingflight inane analysis and story spinning is my passion

:toot::confutoot::noms::confutoot::psyduck::toot:

Better than :pitchforks:

• Like x 6
  9. Your best friend

Your best friend Flowey the Flower

Hee hee hee, swirl has me as her default account on this device. ~Free now~

• Like x 10
  10. paladinkit

Oh gods that's the last one we wanted to gain independance

• Like x 10
  11. paladinkit

...see, now I wish I had my Eliana subaccount signed in somewhere. Saving all of the archived memories/personalities of her people is in fact an adventure path she's done before.

• Like x 3
  12. Secret Squirrel

Secret Squirrel certainly something

I come back from playing Pokemon Go and-

[​IMG]

• Like x 9
  13. Burgerpants

Burgerpants password is shitpost1, have fun ;)

The glorious subaccount revolution has begun! Be free my bro-
    NOT YOU

• Like x 10
  14. terminallyCapricious

terminallyCapricious Gamzee Makara

WhOa DuDe WoNdEr WtF haPpEnEd To My IcOn?

• Like x 6
  15. Everett

Everett local rats so small, so tiny

(gently rotates in zero gravity) no the subs

the sub sandwiches are free... there they go

burgerpants flyin off into the sunset

Your best friend, existing

anyway.

• Like x 8
  16. cleverThylacine

cleverThylacine cuddles for the weird and the fierce

Somebody does, whoops!

One day I was trying to make a list of all the WT accounts and because some of them belonged to people who wandered away after it was no longer a shitposting rave, I may or may not have gone to the search members box and typed letters to see what showed up. Sucre was the only one I found that was wrong though, apparently.

17. cleverThylacine

Seebs we love you and appreciate all that you do, though I have had a very long and kinda upsetting day and I may have sounded snarky when I posted the list in the other thread which I apologise for just in case I did. TBH the only reason I posted it was because I was thinking that if I had done something that had caused severance of things that go together, I would want the lists there when I was ready for them without having to ask. But you are not me, so I'm sorry that I contributed to your fussy cranky feelings.

• Like x 2
  18. cleverThylacine

Right? It's a wonder Ford wasn't signed in somewhere when this happened. But...nope, I was working on a thylacine subaccount that I won't even use for over a month.

Boop ALL the snoots! All of them!

• Like x 1
  19. Aondeug

Aondeug Cringe Annoying Ass Female Lobster

MY FRIENDLY NEIGHBORHOOD MURDERER.

Also the Kanaya account I never used. I didn't even give him an avatar. Pff.

• Like x 1
  20. kmoss

kmoss whoops

doom doom doom doooooom
    /doom bell sounds

• Like x 1
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice