Down at the sa-loon

Discussion in 'General Chatter' started by Snitchanon, May 7, 2017.

1. thegrimsqueaker

thegrimsqueaker 28 Moribunding Mouse Aggravates the Angry Assholes

this is true, and applejack is a good and wonderful drink

edit: now that I think about it, I kinda want to try mixing it w mead this Rosh HaShanah. apples + honey 2: electric boozaloo

Last edited: May 9, 2017
    • Like x 4
    • Winner x 2
    • Agree x 1
  2. Acey

Acey hand extended, waiting for a shake

Yes.

• Informative x 2
    • Like x 1
    • Agree x 1
  3. Acey

Acey hand extended, waiting for a shake

Hypomania is a can of Monster...but wow, did Monster ALWAYS taste this awesome??

• Like x 3
    • Agree x 1
  4. thegrimsqueaker

thegrimsqueaker 28 Moribunding Mouse Aggravates the Angry Assholes

how have none of is mentioned four loco yet? the original version has to fit some kind of manic disorder

edit: wait no it's adhd-hyperactive type

• Agree x 5
  5. Lambda

Lambda everything happens so much

I was going to, but I think they changed the recipe to be less...exciting/body-destroying? so for Crazy Saloon purposes, it'd have to be a case of the original, probably purchased from a questionable source

• Agree x 2
  6. ChelG

ChelG Well-Known Member

My chosen medium is perfume rather than drinks, and this thread made me want to blend some up, but smell is so highly personal that different people would get totally different things out of anything I made and I don't think it would work.

• Like x 1
    • Witnessed x 1
  7. vuatson

vuatson [delurks]

It would still be interesting to hear what kind of scents you think different brainbugs would be, though!

• Agree x 4
  8. Deresto

Deresto Foolish Mortal

Ptsd is surprise vodka gummi bears, you think its just candy and then you are suddenly very very drunk

Mania reminds me of that drink from hitchhikers guide, the gold brick to the brain with a twist of lemon

• Like x 3
    • Agree x 1
  9. Technicality

Technicality All's fair in love and shitposting

What, the Pan-Galactic Gargle Blaster?

• Like x 3
  10. Deresto

Deresto Foolish Mortal

Yeah, that! All i remember of them drinking it in the movie is them being like Hell Yes Best Drink Ever and then lots of screaming, so yeah thats about right for mania in my experience

• Like x 1
  11. theambernerd

theambernerd dead to all sense of shame

Alternate Depression Drink: the bartender tries to give you a Depression, but he can't quite muster the will. He apologizes, the drink would've been crappy anyways. You tell him it's fine, you didn't expect anything good anyways.

i give you a hamburger /lolmemes

• Winner x 5
    • Like x 1
  12. Technicality

Technicality All's fair in love and shitposting

anxiety is ordering a drink, then wondering if you ordered the right thing; between the time it takes for it to arrive exactly as you wanted and ordered, you spend ten minutes panicking

• Like x 2
    • Agree x 1
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice