Dragon Age anyone?

Discussion in 'Fan Town' started by Kittenly, Apr 25, 2015.

1. witchknights

witchknights Bold Enchanter Defends The Fearful

i guess it's some sort of fetish.

Argh, the eye makeup here are doing the same thing they do on the sims and getting all droopy and sad because of my eye placement particularities. i hope one of the no-bleed versions works better.

2. littlepinkbeast

littlepinkbeast Imperator Fluttershy

ooh, hey, nice. Thanks for finding that!

• Like x 1
  3. witchknights

I wonder if it's possible to mod the color placement on the eyes, not just the base texture. I wanna mod Idrilla's partial heterochromia, and I thought maybe, if I could make it work, someone would like it / some variations, like Sollux heterochromia.

Last edited: Sep 22, 2015
  4. Mercury

Mercury Well-Known Member

It's possible by modifying the tint map, but it always modifies it for both eyes. There's no way to modify each eye separately - they're both mapped to exactly the same texture.

I personally use this tint map mod.

5. witchknights

Ah, what a shame! Though I guess it's more practical this way, for the devs.

That edit is lovely! I have the HD textures but it soort of makes it hard to see the brown inner iris on her eyes.

Last edited: Sep 22, 2015
  6. Mercury

I think the HD textures are lighter than vanilla, so it's hard to get darker colors show up right.

I have an eye mod that I love that gives rich colors, but the modder pulled it. :C

7. Lazarae

Lazarae The tide pod of art

phukit, skipping Awakening. Still haven't decided who my Hawke is going to be for my Dalish oriented continuity though. Half want to make her a warrior, with Theron being a rogue and Laverna a mage. Except I hate being a tank.

But I don't want to replay DA:O as Shula quite yet. One timeline at a time.

8. Kittenly

Kittenly Just Squish That Cat!

I feel like I'm in a Dickens novel, standing out in the cold with my console watching the warm, happy mod discussion going on /melodrama.

God, the lipshine... I just want normal matte lips, bioware! The shine is taken up to 11 on last gen games, especially on the hair. Everyone is wandering around with glowing heads pretty much.

@Mercury, I read what's up of the fic you rec'd on tumblr--Why Wolves Howl. It's so good. I'm so pleased with how they're characterizing Merrill! My fav deserves as much.

• Like x 4
  9. witchknights

I made a mod that didnt explode the game!!! :D
    [​IMG]

it's not the way I wanted so it's going back for tweaking, but for the first time i tried to mod anything (outside of the sims tattoos) it's not a complete disaster.

• Like x 1
  10. witchknights

!!!! sorry for the spam but tumblr is down and like
    !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

And in Idrilla's skintone:

[​IMG]
    ugh, im pretty happy with this. I still want to fix a couple more details but looooooooooook its pretty i did it myseeeeellff

• Like x 2
  11. Mercury

• Like x 1
  12. Aondeug

Aondeug Cringe Annoying Ass Female Lobster

I want to ship Saoirse<>the Iron Bull. Should I ship Saoirse<>the Iron Bull. The answer is clearly yes though I have only started getting to know the man. He screams of someone who must be in palesies with Saoirse though. And she can learn to be less of a fucking bitch where it concerns foreign cultures and religions on top of other shit.

really though

tiny elf woman in giant buff qunari man hug

• Like x 3
  13. Kittenly

Bull would be an awesome moirail! He could carry Quizzy around on his shoulders and it would be adorable :33

Also @witchknights, those freckles are AMAZING. I want them so badly!

• Like x 3
  14. Aondeug

Aondeug Cringe Annoying Ass Female Lobster

omg yes

Carrying little Saoirse about.

15. witchknights

@Kittenly i think i might upload them to the nexus when it's done, with and without the makeup.
    [​IMG]
    I still wanna lighten the eye makeup a little and fix some weird patterns on the cheek. there's also the weird shadow on the eye/nose region but i think this is because of eye depth?? I don't see anything weird on her normals.

Bull is pretty high on my list of Inquisition moirails. would such a relationship cause A LOT of mayhem? of course. but that's half the fun.

• Like x 3
  16. witchknights

The non-Qunari female version of the complexion is on Nexus, and now i'm working on the male and qunari versions.
    One looks fine. The other has... issues.

[​IMG]
    *shakes fist @ alpha channels*

Last edited: Sep 25, 2015
  17. Mercury

How did that... even happen... o_o;

Now I'm paranoid that the QM complexion I'm working on has an alpha issue I didn't notice. >_>

18. witchknights

I pasted the diffuse on the complexion PSD without deleting the alpha channel of the human map! and because it sits higher than the qunari alpha there is a gap that doesnt get tinted >.>'

19. Mercury

Aaaah that's what happened. I've been working on a Qunari diffuse directly so I should be okay.

20. Kittenly

Well, other than the untinted bit, that complexion looks fabulous! But I'm always a slut for freckles :')

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice