Dragon Age anyone?

Discussion in 'Fan Town' started by Kittenly, Apr 25, 2015.

1. KarrinBlue

KarrinBlue Magical Girl Intern

OK I think that's everything sorted! The opening cutscene gave me Age of Mythology flashbacks, goodness knows why.

• Like x 3
  2. KarrinBlue

Well I ended up not being able to make it to break so here's my Warden
    Meirit Picture.jpg
    Her name is Meirit, and I really need to find some better clothes for her than magerobes.

• Like x 3
  3. witchknights

witchknights Bold Enchanter Defends The Fearful

Shameful Confession: I love the mage robes. the short variant is my go-to outfit for Liesyn because it's pretty and fluffy and I totally decided pretty and fluffy stuff suits her.
    purrty.png
    I wish we could get a Spoils of the Circle dlc for Inquisition with the mage robes as armor, it's all I want for her screenshots.

• Like x 5
  4. Kittenly

Kittenly Just Squish That Cat!

5. witchknights

@Kittenly thank you!! ;; its hardly consistent but i try

6. KarrinBlue

Well the main reason I wanted to switch the armor is because from an RP perspective Meirit would burn everything that the Circle gave her the second she got near a fireplace at the Warden camp. But I didn't have anything to replace it with for mages, but eventually I got some light armor and now I have the archon robes.

• Like x 2
  7. Mercury

Mercury Well-Known Member

@KarrinBlue I'm really curious - how did Meirit feel about Jowan, and what did she do about his request?

• Like x 1
  8. KarrinBlue

In the Magi origin? She doesn't know him too well - enough to think he's not all too good at thinking things through, and not very good at, well, anything. She helped him, though, because she could very much empathize with wanting to get out and any act of rebellion against the Chantry and Circle is something she'd help with. And she'd cut her own ears off before betraying someone trying to get out of the Circle, so she didn't tell anyone. She was rather hoping she could evade suspicion long enough to ask Duncan to take her with him out of the Circle.

She is not going to be at all sympathetic to the Templars during the Circle questline. She's had a deep resentment of Templars for years but it's only recently she can act on it without it being committing suicide.

Last edited: Dec 4, 2015
    • Like x 1
  9. witchknights

@KarrinBlue Do you have the Grey Wardens of Ferelden mod? Adds some pretty sweet uniform armor for your wardens.

I really can't understand people who side with the Templars in Broken Circle.

10. KarrinBlue

I haven't got any armor mods yet! Link?

11. witchknights

Here! It's the DA2 warden armor transplanted to Origins.
    Screenshot20150604215803416.jpg

12. KarrinBlue

Niiice. I'll pick those up once I finish the current quest and have room. I'll have to get improved inventory and storage chests too.

13. Mercury

Mercury Well-Known Member

That's pretty much Jowan in a nutshell, really.

• Like x 1
  14. witchknights

I sorta like Jowan, even if he is a menace. How is that that joke goes, again? in da4, only you will be able to save the world from Jowan and the Marquis of Serault's efforts to save the world, something something?

• Like x 1
  15. KarrinBlue

I just got to the part of the Broken Circle quest where you see Cullen and Meirit's reaction to his, uh, confession, is basically HELL NOPE. She didn't even recognize him to start with, so she is quite angry-fearful at him.

• Like x 1
  16. witchknights

*deep sigh* oh, Cullen, what a polarizing character.

17. KarrinBlue

Yyyeah he seems like that sort. For her part, Meirit is basically hearing 'mage' said like 'thing' and 'it' and is painfully aware that he could have done anything at all to her, and that when he was talking about his crush he didn't say anything to dissuade her of that. She grew up in a little scrap of an alienage that basically got not-pogrommed so she has a low estimation of what those fucking shems won't do if they think they have cause.

That plus Uldred means that Meirit is on a hair trigger temper at the moment, hee.

Last edited: Dec 4, 2015
  18. witchknights

I used to be pretty angry at his general existence, but the more I thought about the guy the more into his character I got. I sort of pity him?

Liesyn had what I call a good aquintanceship with him - not friends, but friendly - and got pretty upset and angry by what happened to him and the whole situation. It was the hardest quest for her, emotionally, esp because I saved it for last.

• Like x 1
  19. witchknights

20. KarrinBlue

Help, I accidentally gave myself feels over my Warden.

• Like x 3
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice