Dragon Age anyone?

Discussion in 'Fan Town' started by Kittenly, Apr 25, 2015.

1. TwoBrokenMirrors

TwoBrokenMirrors onion hydration

all your children are so handsome
    you clearly have a masterful hand at the character creator sliders
    i don't

• Like x 1
  2. IvyLB

IvyLB Hardcore Vigilante Gay Chicken Facilitator

ASAARA IS SUCH A BEAUTIFUL DARLING
    I MEAN THEY'RE ALL BEAUTIFUL BUT!!!! HER!!!!!!

• Like x 1
  3. applechime

applechime "well, you know, a very — a very crunchy person."

THANK............ I LOVE MY KIDS A LOTTLE AND I HAVE SPENT SO MUCH TIME ON THEIR FACES....... @TwoBrokenMirrors rest assured that these kids did NOT start out with good faces, this is the result of MUCH REVISION and MANY TRIPS TO THE BLACK EMPORIUM

@IvyLB IM SO GLAD U LIKE HER, I LOVE HER SO MUCH AND I LOVE HER BIG WIDE EYES AND BABY-FACE AND . i love qunari SO MUCH

• Agree x 1
    • Winner x 1
  4. TwoBrokenMirrors

thou art far more dedicated than i and i salute you

• Like x 1
  5. applechime

i am a slave to aesthetics and i create custom weapons and armour with precise tinting for each and every one of my companions..... i spend just as much time on making sure we all look Great as i do playing the actual game........ Bull is easiest: tiddies: out. tattoos: on. metal: dragonbone. weapon: Big Sexy

• Winner x 9
    • Like x 1
    • Agree x 1
  6. hyrax

hyrax we'll ride 'till the planets collide

ahhh my female adaar had the same horns + hair combo! and she was even a mage! neat!

and your male adaar is ABSURDLY handsome! that is some blue steel he's serving us right there. this is like the opposite of monster factory. i am in awe of what a handsome boy you've created with those weird sliders

• Like x 1
  7. applechime

THANK....... it was.... v important to me that he be So Handsome..... im so so proud of his big handsome face and his big handsome horns :')

• Winner x 2
  8. bewildertrix

bewildertrix our lady in chambers

APPLECHIME I LOVE YOUR INQUISITORS SO MUCH, especially your Adaars, Asaara is so lovely and Ashkaari has The Best Horns :D I laughed out loud at "Bull is easiest: tiddies: out. tattoos: on. metal: dragonbone. weapon: Big Sexy." inspirational :D

I finally am playing Dragon Age Inquisition and it is a total joy to me. my character is Hella Adaar and she's a mage and she loves jumping to inspire her team when shit gets rough bc I'm stupidgoth and always hit the jump key when I'm trying to pause :D :D :D she's perfect, I'll try to post pix later but I am not very good at taking pictures! I am also not very good at using the sliders. two flavors that do not taste great together :D nonetheless I am very proud of her and her face :D

I'm literally 50 hours into DAI and have only just advanced the plot enough to get to Skyhold, I'm too busy gathering herbs... So Much Is Happening Always. I think it's great that the quest to become a necromancer is literally bedazzling a skull, like, thanks! this is the kind of task I'm temperamentally suited for!!

• Winner x 7
  9. IvyLB

2018-06-21 (87).png 2018-06-21 (88).png
    So my second quizzy has kicked some coryphi-butt! And I decided to give Brejan a scar to comemorate the occassion bc she looked so sweet and young still
    *whisper* character developement

• Winner x 8
  10. witchknights

witchknights Bold Enchanter Defends The Fearful

aaaahhh Ivy Applechime all your chars look so nice!!!!!

• Like x 2
  11. rats

rats 21 Bright Forge Shatters The Void

(h....hella........friends at the table?)

12. IvyLB

MEET MY TERRIBLE CHILD HER NAME IS ASAARANDA ADAAR AND SHE IS SUPPOSED TO BE WAY GOTHER THAN THIS
    she's gonna be a necromancer and she will romance the fuck out of beardman McForestDork

Last edited: Jun 26, 2018
    • Winner x 6
  13. witchknights

SHE' SO PRETTY!!!

• Agree x 3
    • Like x 1
  14. TwoBrokenMirrors

meanwhile, the character I created to romance Blackwall can pretty much be summed up by this screenshot:
    ScreenshotWin32_0038_Final.png
    Aeron Lavellan is going to make that man question his life and his choices

• Winner x 7
  15. applechime

BABY FACE BABY FACE BABY FACE BIG GIRL WITH BEAUTIFUL BABY FACE

16. KingStarscream

KingStarscream watch_dogs walking advertisement

gwendolyn paintover.png
    her hair is VERY LONG and she loves josephine VERY MUCH and they're going to get VERY MARRIED

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    a goth gf for blackwall..... she's sweet and interested in necromancy and i like to think that she's just shy of 6 ft tall and a lil awkward about it

[​IMG]
    GARBAGE BOY!!! THE WORST BOY EVER!!!!!

• Winner x 5
  17. TwoBrokenMirrors

SO I finally created my eighth and last Inquistor (one for every love interest)
    The roll call is as follows
    (anyone who Shitposting Raves has probably seen 3/8 of them in there already)
    These first five are on PS3 so crappy photos and less High Def
    20170422_195229.jpg
    Arvar Adaar, big squish forever (Dorian)

IMG_20170905_165120.jpg
    Kata 'I deal with stress by punching things' Adaar (Sera)

IMG_20171024_145331.jpg
    Vigdis Cadash, the most functional out of all of them to be quite honest (Iron Bull)

IMG_20171125_223952.jpg
    Andromede (Andy) Lavellan, Anxiety Boi (Cullen)

DSC_0118.JPG
    Heidrun Cadash, who thinks your notion that dwarves can't be terrifying in the boardroom is foolish and amusing (Josephine)

The last three got to be on PC and I got to take screenshots out the ass!
    ScreenshotWin32_0007_Final.png
    Thomas (later Theresa) Trevelyan, who is not impressed with you at all (Cassandra)

ScreenshotWin32_0038_Final.png
    Aeron 'What happens if I set this on fire?' Lavellan, eternally amused by the fact that the answer is always 'it's on fire now' (Blackwall)

ScreenshotWin32_0064_Final.png
    Aaand the newest baby, Iokaste Lavellan, small and sweet and innocent and nobody's going to expect what happens postgame not nobody whatsoever (Solas)

• Winner x 3
    • Like x 1
  18. IvyLB

Meanwhile I've been fucking around with Jaws Of Hakkon some more and ahhhh i love it so much. It's such a neat little contained storyline and everythign about the Avvar is :swoon:
    Plus the Frostback Basin is just ridiculously fucking beuatiful I mean
    2018-06-30 (91).png
    I didn't even have to try hard to get this

• Like x 3
    • Agree x 1
  19. witchknights

@TwoBrokenMirrors LOVE THEM INQUISITORS

@IvyLB jaws of hakkon is my favorite of the nonmandatory dlc partly because the story is so good (and there is the only one 01 kinda reference to your romance if you romance cullen) but mostly because it's just so goddamn pretty

• Agree x 3
    • Winner x 1
  20. IvyLB

Jaws of Hakkon also has some of the best side npcs ever. Bram Kenric is a useless nerd but he's adorable and I genuinely kinda ship him and Scout Harding. And of course Colette is an absolute treasure and I would kill for her. Then there's that small sidequest about Scout Grandin and his "friend" Jace (if they weren't gearing up for a proper courtship I'm eating my hat)... And so much cool content about stable(-ish) possessions and how those may work out, though I would have liked if they had taken some of the Personal Quest revelations into account for Cassandra's comments on the 'In Exile' side quest bc I kept staring at her like 'You literally have so little room to talk'

• Agree x 5
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice