Dragon Age anyone?

Discussion in 'Fan Town' started by Kittenly, Apr 25, 2015.

1. keltena

keltena putting the fun in executive dysfunction

• Winner x 2
  2. KarrinBlue

KarrinBlue Magical Girl Intern

ghost ghost is my favorite party member too

• Agree x 4
  3. Mercury

Mercury 17 Quicksilver Scribe Tramples The Unrepentant

I think I saw in one of your post you wondering if Solas was as racist about a Qunari inquisitor in his weird private talk and the answer is: yes. I played a Qunari my very first playthrough and boy did that make me go, very loudly, "What the actual fuck?"

"Qunari are savage creatures, their ferocity held in check only by the rigid teachings of the Qun. But you have shown a subtlety in your actions. A wisdom that goes against everything I know of your people."

My first playthroughs always end up with a character who is a total marshmallow who just wants everyone to get along (even if they do murderize a bunch of people along the way *coughs*), so that just made the racism EXTRA SUPER OBVIOUS.

Basically, this comic, but with a buff lady Qunari instead.

• Witnessed x 4
    • Agree x 2
  4. Kittenly

Kittenly Just Squish That Cat!

Last edited: Nov 24, 2019
    • Winner x 6
  5. LadyNighteyes

LadyNighteyes Wicked Witch of the Radiant Historia Fandom

6. KingStarscream

KingStarscream watch_dogs walking advertisement

He's racist to humans (though admittedly, given the human track record in DAI, he's not actually quite as brutal as he is to dwarves and qunari) and it was incredibly satisfying having the punch option on Callias on a different playthrough.

7. Kittenly

Kittenly Just Squish That Cat!

Thanks, I edited to add a warning.

8. keltena

• Agree x 6
    • Winner x 1
  9. keltena

• Like x 2
    • Winner x 2
  10. keltena

Hey, me again :'D (Hope people don't mind all this double-or-more posting.) I haven't had time to play further since, uh... *gestures broadly at the world* happened, but I've wound up satisfying my DA withdrawal by slowly poking away at self-indulgent analysis posts of the cast tarot cards, and it belatedly occurred to me that maybe I should link those here!

So far I've only finished writing about Sera and Blackwall's default cards, but I'm working on Cassandra and Varric now, and I have fairly detailed notes on most of the others. I doubt I'm saying much that hasn't already been overanalyzed to hell and back by fandom in the past several years, but hey, tarot nerdery is fun. And seriously the DAI cards are so fucking good aaaaa—

• Like x 3
    • Winner x 1
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice