Drawing Thread!

Discussion in 'Make It So' started by wixbloom, Feb 27, 2015.

1. IvyLB

IvyLB Hardcore Vigilante Gay Chicken Facilitator

Jaspis.jpg
    Can't draw feet for shit but have some trashy space rocks being angry and gay. Also shouldn't have inked this with jittery hands but *shrug* did it in one sitting so.

Last edited: Jun 21, 2015
    • Like x 4
  2. Fish butt

Fish butt Everything is coming together, slowly but surely.

I'm nervous as hell, so I doodled some fairies.

fairies 4.jpeg
    From left to right: The Eye Fairy (is blind so he collects people's sight to help him see, Puck (just all around mischief maker and alpha bitch), toothy/the Tooth fairy (nasty piece of work who found out that using human teeth he could actually control humans, but one tooth only grants about a few minutes of control so he has to collect a LOT of teeth to make a human do his biding for a little over a half hour) and the tiny commedia fairies (who're around to dick about with humans and provide a good show to the fairy court)

I also really like 17th and 18th century fashion.

• Like x 6
  3. a tiny mushroom

a tiny mushroom the tiniest

I kind of successfully drew a hand for the first time ever, and I feel like I need to share this achievement. It is probably still wonky but guys!!! A hand!!!
    image.jpg

• Like x 3
  4. IvyLB

IvyLB Hardcore Vigilante Gay Chicken Facilitator

Have another gay space rock. this may be becoming a problem
    [​IMG]

• Like x 4
  5. albedo

albedo metasperg

@TwoBrokenMirrors doesn't have their usual computer atm, so getting on-site is slightly frustrating, but they'd be into critique on this drawing if y'all are up for it.

Spoiler cut because nonsexual nudity.
    [​IMG]

• Like x 2
  6. AbsenteeLandlady123

AbsenteeLandlady123 Chronically screaming

[​IMG]
    merrrmaid

• Like x 9
  7. AbsenteeLandlady123

[​IMG]
    My Inquisitor, post game, has very little tolerance for people who supported the villain.

• Like x 1
  8. AbsenteeLandlady123

[​IMG]

• Like x 2
  9. NumiTuziNeru

NumiTuziNeru @#$%?

how did I fail to notice an -art thread- earlier wow

well I have an art tag /sketches tag and a fancier art blog but I guess I'll also post a few recent things just 'cause

[​IMG]
    (kind of a wip but I was stupidly proud of the lineart here)

[​IMG]
    (MEDIEVAL FANTASY BULLSHIT)

[​IMG]
    (the most recent illustration I finished. which, out of context, looks like a horribly awkward family dinner.)

• Like x 12
  10. Deresto

Deresto Foolish Mortal

i already added this to my space profile, but look. i drew a cool space me. :}

space me.jpg

• Like x 5
  11. AbsenteeLandlady123

Punk!Sera.png
    Did a design for a modern Sera that I can cosplay without having to change my hair :D

Last edited: Jun 25, 2015
    • Like x 4
  12. Acey

Acey hand extended, waiting for a shake

[​IMG]
    how is drawing formed how is drawing formed how acey use photoshop
    And since it wasn't really NSFW (a bit lewd humor-wise but not truly NSFW upon reflection?), here's Garnet saying something inappropro, crossposted from the NSFW thread. (Mods, if it IS a bit too dodgy for this thread, lemme know.)
    [​IMG]

• Like x 2
  13. dkjou

dkjou the radish patch has been left to grow weeds

The fandom I got into recently seems to have this fanart trend of major arcana tarot cards featuring your customizable avatar character so I hopped on the bandwagon a couple days ago. It's still in progress but I took a screencap of a chunk of it because I thought, "holy shit, past me would have had kittens over how far I've come. damn." Also because hands are hard but they turned out pretty well anyway.

Screen Shot 2015-06-26 at 9.42.43 AM.png

(It's technically supposed to be part of a reversed Hermit, in case anyone was curious which major arcana I'd picked up.)

Last edited: Jun 26, 2015
    • Like x 5
  14. AbsenteeLandlady123

@dkjou would that fandom happen to be dragon age, perchance :?

15. AbsenteeLandlady123

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Did Damara yesterday, the rest are all efforts of today

• Like x 7
  16. dkjou

dkjou the radish patch has been left to grow weeds

Oh, I didn't know Dragon Age fandom was also into the tarot card thing! That's pretty cool. Alas, it is not Dragon Age fandom, it's the fairly tiny Freedom Wars fandom. I guess somebody made a twitter on the Japanese side of things and produced card frame templates and it was this whole thing, and then the Western players found that and went "oh man that is super cool we should do some too" so now there are Freedom Wars tarot cards by English-speaking players floating around tumblr.

Screen Shot 2015-06-26 at 10.16.06 AM.png

• Like x 2
  17. Acey

Acey hand extended, waiting for a shake

Been doing the palette meme on Tumblr, here's what I've done so far.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

So far I think Garnet and Vriska came out the best, although the first Terezi wins some points in my book for its garish color scheme, which Terezi herself would no doubt find D3L1C1OUS.

• Like x 1
  18. vegacoyote

vegacoyote dog metaphores and pedanticism

I'm in the midst of a years-long dry spell, but here is the last thing I drew, a year or so ago... when Twitch Plays Pokemon was a thing, i can't even remember how long it's been.

Lazergator TPP.png

But! I still can draw! ... Kinda. A year ago, anyway. :\

• Like x 1
  19. strictly quadrilateral

strictly quadrilateral alive, alive, alive!

Screen Shot 2015-06-26 at 9.19.04 PM.png

• Like x 6
  20. NumiTuziNeru

NumiTuziNeru @#$%?

[​IMG]
    lil bust/style test for another story idea thing yay.

[​IMG]
    another finished illustration

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    SO MY BEST FRIEND AND I HAVE LIKE. super-exaggerated fantasy au versions of ourselves and I drew it. yeah.

• Like x 10
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice