Drawing Thread!

Discussion in 'Make It So' started by wixbloom, Feb 27, 2015.

1. ASPD Anon

ASPD Anon Vagitarian

Crosspost, overly stylized art of my D&D baby.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    upload_2016-12-25_11-59-40.png

• Like x 8
  2. TheMockingCrows

TheMockingCrows Resident Bisexual Lich

guess who stuck it out and finished multiple pages of doodly johndave themed comics for the holiday and finished instead of scrapping it. with a half hour to fucking spare. I present the johndave flavored holiday special "john in fugly christmas sweaters, the musical"

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

• Like x 4
  3. Deresto

Deresto Foolish Mortal

• Like x 1
  4. Deresto

Deresto Foolish Mortal

i did some concept art for botbot and their universe. threw in some other characters i didnt have a solid world for because botbot's universe is very bodmod heavy wrt the organic people, :consent:ual and otherwise, and that fit with bug and arthurs loose backstory (which barely exists b/c how do writing):

botbot concept stuff.png

• Like x 4
  5. winterykite

winterykite Non-newtonian genderfluid

crosspost from the secret santa thread

• Like x 5
  6. AbsenteeLandlady123

AbsenteeLandlady123 Chronically screaming

• Like x 11
  7. AbsenteeLandlady123

cinnabon.png
    oh and a pinup i finished a while back and forgot to put on my art blog, so i will also share it here too.

• Like x 8
  8. KingStarscream

KingStarscream watch_dogs walking advertisement

diamond fullbody.png vermillion body.png vermillion head.png

• Like x 16
  9. ASPD Anon

ASPD Anon Vagitarian

@PRelations I dig the amount of stylizing you've got going on. Guy Number One seems like a friend.

[​IMG]

They're vaguely (so vaguely) based on Rowena Xi Kang and Max Fieschi, who are models.

• Like x 7
  10. KingStarscream

KingStarscream watch_dogs walking advertisement

Thank you! I really like the way you use shapes, they make your silhouettes super dynamic.

• Like x 1
  11. Arxon

Arxon Well-Known Member

A couple of Xions
    Sheebs1.png sheebs2.png

Last edited: Dec 26, 2016
    • Like x 8
  12. prismaticvoid

prismaticvoid Too Too Abstract

Haven't drawn a whole lot for myself lately because I've been working on commissions but here's a warm-up doodle I did a bit ago, because gryphons are My Jam and I like combining animals
    Screen Shot 2016-12-26 at 6.43.40 PM.png

• Like x 9
  13. Ihasa

Ihasa Active Member

I think I've FINALLY found the way I want to do the Condesce's gills. It's only been what, 4 months since I last tried?
    gillss.jpg
    Now that I've passed that hurdle, I can get back to work!

• Like x 8
  14. kmoss

kmoss whoops

i have no idea where i want to go with this but it's 4 am now and i should sleep
    genderneutral1smol.png genderneutralsmol.png

• Like x 6
  15. TheMockingCrows

[​IMG]

• Like x 4
  16. Void

Void on discord. Void#4020

[​IMG]

• Like x 17
  17. AbsenteeLandlady123

[​IMG]
    I'm taking a break from commissions and working on a thing just for me. LEARNING. FUN LEARNING EXPERIENCES.

• Like x 19
  18. esotericPrognosticator

esotericPrognosticator still really excited about kobolds tbqh

hi yes hello art people I did an Art and I wanted to share
    IMG_1719.jpg
    sorry about the terrible image quality and the terrible lighting and just generally the terrible phone picture that is terrible... :/ unfortunately I don't have a scanner or Digital Art Prowess, so I'm afraid it's the best I can do.
    anyway, he's an AU version of heavily inspired by someone else's character (I really hope y'all can tell who, 'cause if you can't I definitely am doing something wrong), and he's a paladin of Hephæstus, feat. a) a really overdramatic sigil oh my god, b) my best attempt at plausibly functional full plate minus a helmet and plus an also plausible tabard, c) "chain mail is basically just a bunch of crosshatching right," and d) a stupid lousy goddamn anachronistic katana. I'm slowly becoming competent at drawing a variety of poses given enough time in which to screw up, and this is undoubtedly the best inking I have ever done (having a continual hand tremor is a Struggle), so I figure the glaring errors are minimal enough to allow for substantive critique. so yes, please critique! in detail! thank you in advance! I certainly think there's a bunch wrong with it, but I'd like to hear your guys' input too. :)

• Like x 5
  19. winterykite

winterykite Non-newtonian genderfluid

And I went and finished another christmas present drawing three days ago, a bit belated but the recipient liked it ::D
    teaparty.png

• Like x 7
  20. TheMockingCrows

• Like x 8
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice