Drawing Thread!

Discussion in 'Make It So' started by wixbloom, Feb 27, 2015.

1. unknownanonymous

unknownanonymous i am inimitable, i am an original|18+

you're welcome!

thanks for answering my question!

• Like x 2
  2. Arxon

Arxon Well-Known Member

An art for a fanfic I would write if I could
    Nepetalegislaceratortrainee.png

• Like x 10
  3. Hobo

Hobo HEYYEYAAEYAAAEYAEYAA

K I think I am mostly done with the designs. Dunno how many dad will want to use, but I'm more or less out of farm animals unless I want to add birds (I really don't) or different bovine species. I may end up adding a bison regardless since I love them, but eh.

[​IMG] [​IMG]

• Like x 6
  4. Inksalt

Inksalt the prettiest yautja

@Hobo i love these little sprites they're so cute

• Like x 1
  5. Arxon

Arxon Well-Known Member

I am trying to figure out my character Lemi's (from the SBURB tabletop @Wiwaxia made and is running) #aesthetic
    Lemioutfit2.png Lemioutfit1.png

• Like x 5
  6. theambernerd

theambernerd dead to all sense of shame

I finally gave myself a bit to draw for myself after three and a half weeks of super intense art school classes taking away all of my time for personal drawing, and I doodled Pearl!
    [​IMG]

which was actually a super encouraging thing, cause i think i can see how all the anatomy studies i've done are helping my art now ;u;
    as always constructive criticism is welcome!! (i do know that the angles/placement of the feet are off, just too lazy to fix it rn)
    might finish this one up sometime, i rly love the face

• Like x 6
  7. Carnivorous Moogle

Carnivorous Moogle whose baby is this

finally decided to make a rough go at designing a new icon of my usernamesake, some spacing issues to figure out still but it's about four years due for an overhaul and it's encouraging to see how far i've come :D

Sketch1125845.png

(old icon, for comparison's sake:)

carnivorous_by_deathofsues-d631auc.jpg

Last edited: Feb 1, 2016
    • Like x 6
  8. Carnivorous Moogle

Carnivorous Moogle whose baby is this

(also found a draw i did while listening to creepypasturr, warning for creepyish teeth/mouth+eye horror:)

tumblr_o0pvggrSnY1sngffmo1_540.png

• Like x 3
  9. @amberbydreams I think the length of her left shin, the one attatched to the foot on the ground, is too short. It should match the length of her thigh. Also Pearl's tall and thin, like a ballerina, so you may even want to exaggerate her height a little.

10. TheMockingCrows

TheMockingCrows Resident Bisexual Lich

[​IMG]
    background characters from today's comic update give me the dokis, help I love creating random critters and setting them loose potentially to never be seen again.

• Like x 7
  11. Codeless

Codeless Cheshire Cat

[​IMG]

Have an uncoloured Jasper

• Like x 9
  12. mek

mek I AM THE LIZARD KING

This'll be finished later, but for now I need to stop working on it
    tickwip.png

• Like x 6
  13. Inksalt

[​IMG]
    i dont really want to do any more on this because it looks passable now but it'll probably look like shit if i try to finish it............

• Like x 6
  14. rorleuaisen

rorleuaisen Frozen Dreamer

@amberbydreams
    The big thing that stands out to me is her limbs are too short(and maybe too thin)for her body, especially since this is a lankier character. You have a solid chest/body, but with the limbs as they are, it makes her read more squat/petite.

15. mek

mek I AM THE LIZARD KING

Did less with this today than I wanted, but I am. So tired.

Mostly I mapped out Katters' scales, and remembered Shoot is missing an arm at this point.

tickwip.png

• Like x 2
  16. Inksalt

[​IMG]
    finishing pics is for losersssssss far cooler to start a million wips :cronus:

• Like x 3
  17. Inksalt

[​IMG]

eyyyyy i finally finished something! ta-da, my witchsona- a seawitch very cranky about being so far inland. i take the sea with me regardless, but all that sand is a fuckin killer

• Like x 13
  18. TheMockingCrows

TheMockingCrows Resident Bisexual Lich

[​IMG]
    This background took for fucking ever, but considering I've never really done much of anything in the way of backgrounds.. I'm insanely proud. ;7; And so happy that it finally posted on tapastic so I can show it here as well. Still a lot to learn. Still a lot to do. But progress has been hard earned.

• Like x 13
  19. Void

Void on discord. Void#4020

WELCOME TO HELL I HAVEn"T HAD INTERNET FOR LIKE OVER A WEEK SO I HAVE A BACKLOG

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

• Like x 13
  20. strictly quadrilateral

strictly quadrilateral alive, alive, alive!

missmariannedashwood.jpg

good to be drawing again

• Like x 5
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice