Drawing Thread!

Discussion in 'Make It So' started by wixbloom, Feb 27, 2015.

1. Void

Void on discord. Void#4020

[​IMG]
    i don't know how to be an artist and i hate it

• Like x 6
  2. How to be an artist: make art.

• Like x 8
  3. Anomal(eee)

Anomal(eee) Grumblepunk Gremlin

I learned a thing! *is excited* This is the first time I have successfully inked a thing without ruining all my linework and trashing the image to hell and back, so!

[​IMG]

@Kit and I are doing an AU rp for our fantrolls in Roach's Hemostuck setting, and got off on a tangent deciding what the court fashion would be like, so here, have an inked sketch! And hopefully a later colored version. We'll see how that goes. ^_^

• Like x 4
  4. K25fF

K25fF Nerdbase alpha

• Like x 10
  5. K25fF

K25fF Nerdbase alpha

[​IMG]
    And in colour!

(Ow, my hand)

• Like x 10
  6. paladinkit

paladinkit brave little paladin

As @Anomal(eee) said above, we're crazy about our fantrolls enough to start writing them in the hemostuck AU, which of course meant I spent more time drawing Mahree. Can't ever spend enough time drawing Mahree, really.

[​IMG]

• Like x 3
  7. Elaienar

Elaienar "sorta spooky"

Flying K-pop idols.
    [​IMG]

I looked at so many fishes for this.
    [​IMG]

• Like x 8
  8. Elaienar

Elaienar "sorta spooky"

@autopsyblue I don't think so because I don't know what Pisces means in this context! (Please enlighten me, I'm curious now.) It's sketches of GOT7 and a mersona I made for a friend of mine. ^^

9. Oooh mersona. I meant the sign Pisces, which is two fish.

• Like x 1
  10. paladinkit

Coming down with a nasty cold on top of my usual insomnia, so I'm comfort-rereading Homestuck, and I had to pause between Act 1 and Act 2 to do a panel redraw of WV's first closeup (4th panel down)

[​IMG]

Lookit that cutie pie. I missed him. (Also doing markers w/o doing pen-ink lines first was challenging and fun!)

• Like x 11
  11. paladinkit

Apparently this is a thing that is going to continue to transpire.

Anyway, I'd gotten to about here, and then on this diversion, in the second panel down:

[​IMG]

My favorite little guy meets the love of his life. The camera doesn't really give the contrast of the colors justice, but I hope you appreciate it nonetheless.
    (The entire webcomic is about this guy, right?)

• Like x 12
  12. Void

[​IMG]
    Fox Elves, or Felfs like to gekker and steal things.

AKA: fucking around with a desert fantasy world and decided elves should be weird fox legged critters. so draws character as one.

• Like x 9
  13. Void

[​IMG]
    my character is not renown for her ability to stay out of trouble.

• Like x 9
  14. Lerxst

Lerxst salty parabola

hogg.png

President Chester Hogg, Porkshire Federation.

Quickshit doodle. I know Hogg is short and fat and has a piggy nose and an epic combover; still working out the rest of the details.

totally fucked up his left ear and the shading on his sleeve and other stuff but w/e.

• Like x 2
  15. Lerxst

Lerxst salty parabola

dirtnstone.png

I put the material study worksheets on my site in .pdf and .png forms in case anyone else would like to use them; they come in cube, sphere, and cylinder flavors.

also after I did dirt I got the bright idea to start recording these shits because I hadn't done an art video since like... September, so have a ~5 minute video of me drawing stone.

• Like x 1
  16. Acey

Acey hand extended, waiting for a shake

• Like x 4
  17. liminal

liminal I'm gonna make it through this year if it kills me

more poorly drawn psychedelic animals and vent art, because I like drawing and aparently when I'm having a shitty time that's all I want to draw.
    blackdog.png foxthing.png venting.png

• Like x 2
  18. gel_pens

gel_pens Semi-pro Worrier

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

• Like x 1
  19. Void

[​IMG]
    WIP

Last edited: Mar 18, 2016
    • Like x 6
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice