Drawing Thread!

Discussion in 'Make It So' started by wixbloom, Feb 27, 2015.

1. unknownanonymous

unknownanonymous i am inimitable, i am an original|18+

you're welcome!

2. tinyhydra

tinyhydra a dingus

But seriously, the head's prolly what's doing it. It big.

3. jashindamnit

jashindamnit problematic pettanko loving, crop burning dragon

4. tinyhydra

tinyhydra a dingus

Not bad. It's a pretty drawing. Good colors. Nice expression. And I like a Vriska that looks young for her age. Suits her behavior. Plus I really like the thought of her desperately trying to appear more grown up and intimidating when she's a baby faced little monster who's not smart enough to really take advantage of that.

• Like x 3
  5. jashindamnit

ehhhh, it might not be bad but i've gotten people getting on my ass about how my vriska is pedophilic ( because i rp her as an adult who just happens to look small and thin for her age and she gets really damn annoyed when people call her a kid ) so ill have to fix some stuff around.

6. tinyhydra

tinyhydra a dingus

Aww, that sucks, dude. I'm sorry.

7. jashindamnit

c'est la vie.

[​IMG]
    made her head smaller. i tend to make big heads because im a disgusting weeaboo who used to draw many animes. JUST SOMETHIN I GOTTA WORK ON.

• Like x 8
  8. KingStarscream

KingStarscream watch_dogs walking advertisement

Yeah, that definitely upped her into 18-24 range for me.

9. TheMockingCrows

TheMockingCrows Resident Bisexual Lich

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    rev up the oven, fancytier Nanasprite is here.

• Like x 9
  10. oph

oph There was a user here, but it's gone now

I'd shrink it a little more, personally (she still reads young-to-mid-teenager to me) but that might start impeding on your desire to make her look like a small adult. More, I'd put some more detail into the face -- they say every line on the face adds a year, and putting things like nasolabial lines or something would probably push her into twenties to my perception

11. jashindamnit

[​IMG]
    made it a little smaller. also immmm gonna decline the suggestion to put lines on her face. i'm not the kind of person who adds a lot of details to faces in general ( it's pretty evident in like all of my art ) so i'd rather not.

• Like x 4
  12. TheMockingCrows

@jashindamnit excellent vriska and double high fives because half the time I play Dave in the same situation when I rp: very smol and very bitter about it when it's pointed out, but will take advantage of any kid discount that comes his way because fuck yes free shit and bless the kids menu.

• Like x 4
  13. jashindamnit

@TheMockingCrows FUCKING SAME LIKE she definitely wouldn't object to manipulating shit because of her stature thats for sure LMFAO.

i guess i'm just worried because i'm tiiiiired of tumblrites callin me a pedo. ( legit someone went to one of my friends to ask where my call out post was for my pedo vriska. )

• Like x 1
  14. TheMockingCrows

One of my friends is a guy who's naturally 5'3 and looks like he's 12. He's 23. Every time someone complains about short/small people looking like children/being actual children and it not being possible for adults to be that small somehow (seriously wtf kinda logic..) he gets puffed up and pissed as an owl, it's kind of wonderful to witness.

• Like x 3
  15. unknownanonymous

@jashindamnit i'm a small adult so this inspired me to take a few selfies and compare them to your vriska, proportion-wise
    Photo on 2016-04-15 at 10.22 PM.jpg Photo on 2016-04-15 at 10.22 PM #2.jpg Photo on 2016-04-15 at 10.22 PM #3.jpg

• Like x 2
  16. jashindamnit

@unknownanonymous !! THANK YOU FOR THE SELFIES! they provide good references to things proportion wise.

also ur adorable as heckie

• Like x 3
  17. unknownanonymous

you're welcome!

and thank you! :D:D:D

18. Lerxst

Lerxst salty parabola

metal dude wip 3.png

Scuse the crap cell photo, I'll scan it properly when it's done. Which will hopefully be tomorrow, because I have to go in to the day job to finish up some things that take a long time to engrave and I can't really do anything else while they're running.

He was going to get double denim originally but nah, '80s metal hair or no he's too cool for that shit.

• Like x 3
  19. Re small adults: Someone in the transmasculine group I went to recently joked that the perceived transition stages for guys were girl, 12 year old boy, and then man.

• Like x 5
  20. TheMockingCrows

[​IMG]
    Fancytier Bro suits up in some Derse inspired gear.

Complaints were made about it not being solidly Bedazzled, but concessions were made on the grounds that he didn’t get a sword through the chest. Shortly after this image, everything was rumbled and untied to be more relaxed fit. fun fact: When I was just swatching from Derse kids jammies, IT LOOKED LIKE BRO JOINED SLICK OR SOME SHIT.. BUT EASTER THREW UP ALL OVER HIM. It was glorious pastel and eye burning purple, 5/5 hats.
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

• Like x 9
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice