Drawing Thread!

Discussion in 'Make It So' started by wixbloom, Feb 27, 2015.

1. Valerian

Valerian sleepin on bookshelves in the hollywood hills

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    i seriously cant believe they never had a SINGLE conversation they use the EXACT SAME MEMES HOW COULD YOU NOT
    tfw your lowkey fave turns into a highkey fave all of a sudden when its already a foregone conclusion that they'll never be relevant again

(also @KathyGaele holy BISCUITS that is an awesome fucking zevran whom i also adore and your composition is [​IMG] )

Last edited: Apr 21, 2016
    • Like x 10
  2. AbsenteeLandlady123

AbsenteeLandlady123 Chronically screaming

Oh man I LOVE your lines
    paging @lupadracolis for awesome sollux goddamn
    Capture.PNG
    I continue to plug away at this BEAST

• Like x 12
  3. blue

blue hightown funk you up

aaaaaa the skulls and blood are very unsettling I love them

• Like x 1
  4. Deresto

Deresto Foolish Mortal

so a while ago i challenged myself to draw Every Pokemon in Order for drawing practice, with the idea that i'd try to do one a day. that didn't happen but i did draw more frequently. then my computer got a virus and all the pokemon i had done (i was up to pidgey, i believe?) got deleted and i didn't draw any more pokes for like 6 months. i decided to just draw whatever pokemon shows up first when i hit random on bulbabpedia, so here's a Herdier:

507 Herdier.jpg

anyways the reason i said all that is because i'm probably going to upload my drawings in huge chunks every once in a while so the thread is only kinda spammed instead of a lot spammed (if i can keep up with it this time lol)

Last edited: Apr 22, 2016
    • Like x 6
  5. Void

Void on discord. Void#4020

[​IMG] [​IMG]

• Like x 8
  6. tinyhydra

tinyhydra a dingus

[​IMG]
    Some peeps. Girlie is Bezalel and boy is Shane. Bez's hair isn't really hair when she's in her mom(a fairly young eldritch horror who sorta didn't realize what it meant to actually make an independent living creature and was not prepared to give a shit)'s seat of power, it's like shadow and junk. Always connected to the dark and animated and junk. If she were in an animated movie, there'd be a scene where she leaves the woods for the first time and the music gets all dramatic, and her hair falls limp. Or something. Shane lives in a haphazard little settlement in a gutted cityscape full up of broken machines and the corpse of some sorta wicked weird critter that died a while back. It's main export is dead horror bits and scavenged metal. His nana is a hedge witch, and he is not one because she doesn't take apprentices who are blood relations. He doesn't let that stop him, tho. She's loud and playful and vicious and he's quiet and thoughtful and snarky and together they fight crime or something.

• Like x 8
  7. strictly quadrilateral

strictly quadrilateral alive, alive, alive!

@tinyhydra i can't stop looking....what a gorgeous drawing...excellent job

8. tinyhydra

tinyhydra a dingus

!!!! :O thank

9. tinyhydra

tinyhydra a dingus

[​IMG]
    @Hobo 's Hamhide, cause he's a cute.

Admittedly, it is very hard to tell, on acounta I don't own any means of coloring things. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Last edited: Apr 22, 2016
    • Like x 8
  10. Hobo

Hobo HEYYEYAAEYAAAEYAEYAA

Omg ;3;

I'm not worthy of all of this excellent art! He just looks so Done, which is an A+ representation of him.

Thank you :D

11. mrozna

mrozna bloodthirsty hussar fuck

bdzfersheetsmall.png
    I've redesigned my mascot recently and I actually managed to complete his ref sheet, which I am very proud about. Thanks, hyperfocus!
    (The original plan was to use bright, fun colors. The catch is that me and bright, fun colors don't mix well, and hours of searching for the JUST RIGHT combination gave me a headache. Following my friends advice I desaturated them a little and suddenly they were just perf.)

Last edited: Apr 23, 2016
    • Like x 17
  12. Deresto

Deresto Foolish Mortal

!!! what a good character!

13. AbsenteeLandlady123

Oh man what an awesome character concept, that's AWESOME.
    Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    Working on a personal business project. Furry colouring book, going to be verrrry NSFW.

• Like x 14
  14. itsAlana

itsAlana let me tell you about the vorkosigan saga

@mrozna I LOVE YOUR BEE FRIEND. CAN I HUG BEE FRIEND & GIVE HIM MANY FLOWERS TO POLLINATE??

@KathyGaele is that a sexy secretary bird

that's gorgeous

also I already posted these in the furry thread in fantown but here they are some more:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

• Like x 6
  15. Deresto

Deresto Foolish Mortal

i redownloaded all my pokemon from my art blog, so i'm gonna post old stuff here for completion's sake. plus i did two more pokemon today:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    11 Metapod.gif
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    69 Bellsprout.png
    216 Teddiursa.jpg

• Like x 4
  16. AbsenteeLandlady123

@itsAlana that is indeed a sexy secretary birb :3c
    I love your stuff oh my gosh.

• Like x 1
  17. itsAlana

itsAlana let me tell you about the vorkosigan saga

aaaaa

throws a velvet worm at the thread
    [​IMG]

• Like x 11
  18. TheMockingCrows

TheMockingCrows Resident Bisexual Lich

[​IMG]
    Arquiusprite enters, flexes, and immediately needs a change of fancy clothes.

[​IMG] [​IMG]

• Like x 8
  19. mrozna

mrozna bloodthirsty hussar fuck

Aaaaaa thank you ;___;
    AND YES GIVE ALL THE FLOWERS, HE'LL LOVE IT

20. Void

Void on discord. Void#4020

[​IMG]
    more belemoid because i'm obsessed... oops....

• Like x 6
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice