Drawing Thread!

Discussion in 'Make It So' started by wixbloom, Feb 27, 2015.

1. Hobo

Hobo HEYYEYAAEYAAAEYAEYAA

Sounds good!

2. Void

Void on discord. Void#4020

@Hobo will do then! Same goes for anyone else here who is like "UGH ANIMALS WHAT DID I DO WRONG"

I totally am willing to redline any animal drawing you got! Four-legged animals are easiest, birds are iffy at best though. I can't redline birds. lmao

• Like x 1
  3. AbsenteeLandlady123

AbsenteeLandlady123 Chronically screaming

4. AbsenteeLandlady123

[​IMG]
    going to be posting p. regular updates on this, I want to do it to the best of my ability and showing it to other people helps with that c:

• Like x 2
  5. Hobo

Hobo HEYYEYAAEYAAAEYAEYAA

Baboop! Drawing my cat from a photo reference, and yes he really is that fat. I'm pretty sure the proportions are more or less right! Also, despite the lighting in the photo making him look like a pure grey (and white) tabby, most of his tabby markings are actually light brown/tan. In unrelated news, I've probably drawn more in the past few days than I have in the past year. GG.

[​IMG]

• Like x 3
  6. Lissiel

Lissiel Dreaming dead

[​IMG]
    Crossposting from ve's sburb thread, because its the first thing ive actually finished painting in like a year and i am absurdly pleased with it.

• Like x 7
  7. Lazarae

Lazarae The tide pod of art

8. Lissiel

Lissiel Dreaming dead

Thank you! Im really really happy about it. <3

9. AbsenteeLandlady123

[​IMG] spent the last hour making a monster model in sculptris, put a screenshot in SAI and drew over to add in the mane and fin detail I wanted. Quick thing, but I like it. Name suggestion for this weird swamp dwelling grump?

• Like x 5
  10. AbsenteeLandlady123

derg.PNG
    Not a drawing, but I've been doing more modelling in sculptris and wanted to share how this is going.

• Like x 2
  11. Fish butt

Fish butt Everything is coming together, slowly but surely.

Work in progress, posted it because I like computer aesthetics. Oil rigs are bloody hard to do, and I spend more time figuring out what goes where. Also companies are damn awful about high res photographs and diagrams with the exact layouts of their rigs, so I have to guess at a lot of dimensions and proportions.

Screen Shot 2015-05-27 at 1.40.27 PM.png

Very proud of the pipes and the crossbeams. Toon shader doesn't know what to do with curves, very annoying, need to fix. Now designing the lower decks and beating myself up trying to make sense of the different modules. Result will be worth it though.

Last edited: May 27, 2015
    • Like x 3
  12. Wiwaxia

Wiwaxia problematic taxon

@KathyGaele I think that looks like a Morthreg to me!

• Like x 1
  13. Deresto

Deresto Foolish Mortal

i was just thinking it looked lie a mo- something, agree with this name.

14. witchknights

witchknights Bold Enchanter Defends The Fearful

[​IMG]

i am pretty terrible at drawing hands. or bare feet. or flowers.

ETA:
    [​IMG]
    swords are also outside of my area of expertise.

Last edited: May 27, 2015
    • Like x 7
  15. Fish butt

Bluh bluh bluh. I needed to unwind. Have a page filled with doodles and a portrait of me being tired.

doodles.jpeg

• Like x 8
  16. Lazarae

• Like x 1
  17. witchknights

18. Fish butt

@witchknights @Lazarae awww thanks! I don't often hear that my doodles are cute - most people I know find them rather disturbing.

19. Lazarae

To be fair, my idea of 'cute' is fairly nonstandard. I think skulls are cute. They're always smiling!

• Like x 4
  20. witchknights

I have a list of reasons why i like skulls, depending on the person im talking to. but yeah, they always seem so upbeat!

• Like x 3
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice