Dreams thread

Discussion in 'General Chatter' started by Wiwaxia, Mar 13, 2015.

1. ChelG

ChelG Well-Known Member

Really bad nightmare :(
    Something about having pet mice and gerbils which got out and produced hideous mutant hybrid offspring inside the couch, I was in trouble for letting them because it ruined Father's Day (which was apparently a huge deal in the dream), and we had to kill them all on the spot, even though some of them looked perfectly fine and could have been rehomed.

• Witnessed x 2
  2. Exohedron

Exohedron Doesn't like words

A game that was somehow a combination of a gatcha and PvP tower defense. Like, I think the gatcha part was just getting different towers and attack units?

3. garden

garden lucid dreamer

this is probably the most goth dream i have ever had and possibly will ever have:
    two days ago i dreamed that i had to scoop out a brain from a skull with my fingers. the skull was a deep purple, so deep it was almost black, and the brain was a slightly lighter purple. there was no flesh on the skull, or even in it, aside from the brain which i had to dig out. once i was done someone wore the skull as a mask.

• Winner x 2
  4. bornofthesea670

bornofthesea670 Well-Known Member

Had a dream about an anime that was like My Hero Academia but instead of actually being heroes all the kids were there to master cosplay

• Winner x 5
  5. Exohedron

Dreamed that a bunch of people were putting on a play that apparently focused on the various ways you could die in a Soulsborne game, but it wasn't very realistic as they never once mentioned falling.

• Winner x 5
  6. Exohedron

Another Bloodborne-related dream: apparently I was a hunter and was co-oping with someone, except 1: we were trying some sort of challenge run so I had like no weapons or shoes and 2: the person I was co-oping with somehow had a charisma stat? That was at like 50 or something? So she just kept bluffing people into giving her stuff while I got chased around in the dark by fish monsters?
    Unfair, now that I think about it.

7. ChelG

ChelG Well-Known Member

I've had multiple nightmares about being bitten by snakes recently. Apparently that's supposed to symbolise concerns about health, which, well, yeah.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice