DRESS UP GAMES :D

Discussion in 'General Chatter' started by emythos, Aug 19, 2015.

1. Enzel

Enzel androgynous jrpg protag

In case you didn't believe me about how much time I spend in the character creator,
    Untitledff14c_08.png Untitledff14c_02.png Untitledff14c_10.png Untitledff14c_09.png Untitledff14c_07.png Untitledff14c_03.png Untitledff14c_01.png Untitledff14c_04.png Untitledff14c_06.png Untitledff14c_05.png

I also filled up the 40 slots twice over and had to move the data elsewhere.

• Like x 4
  2. lupadracolis

lupadracolis [This space is intentionally left blank]

I've found a new game to add to my favourites, so I thought I'd recommend it here too! It's a mermaid one, with lots of cool options for body patterns and colours and things, including octopus tentacles or a headfin instead of hair. There's also a lot of styles of fins, and multiple positions for them on the body. One downside is you can't change the shape of the tail at all, but I've definitely been having fun with it anyway. Here's my favourite of the dolls I've made so far:

[​IMG]

• Like x 6
  3. WithAnH

WithAnH Space nerd

Oh hey, what a good way to make references for Exalted characters!

[​IMG]
    Twilight caste craftswoman and scholar. Ilsa hails from the isolated and xenophobic underground city of Gethamane. A humble engineer at the beginning of the game, she now runs an academy in Gethamane and wields an enormous amount of influence over city affairs. She is obsessed with magically infused mechanisms and artificial intelligence and has traveled far and wide to seek out lost knowledge and aid her friends in their fights against the forces of darkness. Most of the time, she is the steady, forward-thinking counterweight to the more impulsive members of the group, but she can be driven to rash action by her pride in her craft and thirst for knowledge.

• Like x 1
  4. Lissiel

Lissiel Dreaming dead

[​IMG]

It me.

• Like x 5
  5. swirlingflight

swirlingflight inane analysis and story spinning is my passion

[​IMG]

The latest attempt at making Faustite in the gemsona maker. Why no simple, lineless crescents???

• Like x 5
  6. soulsuckingisaacnewton

soulsuckingisaacnewton strange fuzzy creature

After making a bee gem, I made some spider gems.
    Screen Shot 2016-01-11 at 11.05.28 PM.png
    The one on the left is a black widow. The one on the right is a type of spider I see a lot of in the area where I live (I don't know the species name). In between the two is the gemsona maker's rendering of their fusion, modified slightly so that you can distinguish the arms from the hair.

• Like x 2
  7. blue

blue hightown funk you up

Screen Shot 2016-01-12 at 3.29.54 PM.png
    Messing around with the Gemsona Maker is so fun. Here are two gems and their fusion :D

• Like x 4
  8. blue

Screen Shot 2016-01-12 at 3.36.59 PM.png
    I mean practically you're never going to get 1/4-of-the-way fusions, since gems fusing removes the original gems from the situation, but this is extremely pleasing to look at :D

Last edited: Jan 12, 2016
    • Like x 5
  9. Lissiel

Lissiel Dreaming dead

10. Imoyram

Imoyram Well-Known Member

11. TwoBrokenMirrors

TwoBrokenMirrors onion hydration

• Like x 2
  12. Lissiel

Lissiel Dreaming dead

13. blue

I'm sick and all I've been doing is gemsona'ing. This is so fun... I don't really have any intentions for these, so - Gem designs free to good home?
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

• Like x 5
  14. blue

Step 1:
    [​IMG]
    (I actually really like these two!)
    Step 2:
    [​IMG]
    STEP THREE OH NO IT'S OUT OF CONTROL
    [​IMG]

• Like x 3
  15. blue

The (refined, slightly edited, pared-down) stripey gang's all here! It's fun playing around using fusion and the dollmaker's assigned palettes.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

• Like x 4
  16. cleverThylacine

cleverThylacine cuddles for the weird and the fierce

[​IMG]
    Kalinthy Siavarden, white coat and everything! She is the lucky gal who prescribes Ford's meds and is currently drying Mindala out at the hospital in La Cyr.

[​IMG]
    Jade Harley - the one who lives on Pennarion and has never played SBURB, that is, that we will eventually meet...(she's younger than she looks in this pic though)

[​IMG]
    Getheny Devatke, probably sometime during the war during which Tainell took over Pennarion with a lot of help from Ford, Valiska, Ral, Getheny, Akallabeth and a bunch of other folks. Getheny is Valiska Pines' (adopted) older sister. Their (adoptive) mother Devatka Arslany ran a brothel in Laurelen (the capital of Pennarion).

[​IMG]
    Getheny, as she appears right about now--she's 50 but she does have a great plastic surgeon, lol, after having lost most of her hair at the Fear-Amid and slicking the rest of it back (except at the moment she's carrying a large bag and if she has a gun she's got it hiding in there), but there is no background on the Sci-Fi Warrior dollmaker that will stand in for the Shack, so pretend she went downstairs with Stan and is looking around at something of Ford's that neither of them ought to be messing with, or maybe Dipper convinced them to go to one of the other bunkers LOL... (yes, Getheny and Stan are an item... Valiska and Ford were terrified at first, given that their siblings are equally upstanding, honest citizens, but are starting to think... they might actually be GOOD for each other???)

[​IMG]
    Getheny, after her hair grows back, being princessy (as she often is--hey, she's one of the Real Housewives of La Cyr, you know!)

Last edited: Jan 19, 2016
    • Like x 2
  17. Imoyram

Challenge to peeps that want it; Make a certain character in as many of the exclusive dollmakers as you can. Exclusive from what site (dolldive, azalea, rinmaru, missangest..) I dont care, im mixing mine up. You can use any outfits you want, but they should make sense, and look like the character. (ex: child version, fancy version, whatever.) Also, dont d+d big things. details? go for it. Their whole shirt? you might as well be drawing. But be creative!

I'm doing Natasha Romanoff, and Bucky Barnes (occasionally)

No pressure of course, just have fun :P

• Like x 3
  18. Morven

Morven In darkness be the sound and light

I've been doing this with my characters + my favorite canon characters a lot, lately. I should put them up somewhere and link it from here (maybe a tag on my Tumblr, or a sideblog)

19. chaoticArbiter

chaoticArbiter an actual shiny eevee (destroyer of worlds)

since I figured this is where I'd find people using Doll Divine, I thought I'd ask here:
    is anyone having issues with doll makers not loading? like, you open the game and just get a tan page with a darker tan butterfly on it? no game?

• Like x 1
  20. Imoyram

YEAH I HAD THAT
    I assumed it was just me!!

hmm
    azaleas works fine for me though.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice