DRESS UP GAMES :D

Discussion in 'General Chatter' started by emythos, Aug 19, 2015.

1. IvyLB

IvyLB Hardcore Vigilante Gay Chicken Facilitator

omg <3

• Like x 1
  2. IvyLB

• Like x 6
  3. Morven

Morven In darkness be the sound and light

Vic+Bell.jpg
    Two more of my OC's, Vic on the right, Bell on the left. They're roughly modern-day, Vic's just a Goth.

... looking at it, it seems like they're about to get married or something, which I didn't know was going to happen. Thanks for keeping me updated, characters!

And @IvyLB your @aurumIlluminatrix one is wonderful. Really gives the feel of her.

• Like x 6
  4. IvyLB

• Like x 7
  5. cleverThylacine

cleverThylacine cuddles for the weird and the fierce

OMG SHE IS SO CUTE!!!! And now that I see how her hair works--if she ever actually complains that she is having trouble with her hair getting tangled and possibly uncomfortably so, her Mama Cat can totally help her fix it. Valiska has also got the Uncontrollable Curls and I'm pretty sure she's using alchemical stuff on it because Talassani culturally don't cut their hair short normally (except for the cultists she wants to dissociate herself from).

Holy crap she's gorgeous too (though we knew that) and no wonder Dipper had the reaction to her that he did.

• Like x 1
  6. cleverThylacine

I have never got the hang of using that dollmaker for any of my couples but that's probably because most of my girls in WT who are not with other girls are with guys who are just too bara to be made in a Rinmaru dollmaker (Ford, Stan, Maxim, etc)

7. soulsuckingisaacnewton

soulsuckingisaacnewton strange fuzzy creature

In a shocking development, more Gravity Falls dolls, this time from the DollDivine chibi maker.
    dipper 1.png
    Dipper what is even your hair.
    mabel.png
    ford 2.png
    stan suit.png stan underwear.png
    Stan in his two favorite outfits. You can give a character an eyepatch or glasses, but not both at once, alas.
    gideon (no pompadours here).png
    They do not have good hair for him, lol.
    pacifica.png
    I took some liberties with her outfit. I love this skirt.
    I might add Soos and/or Wendy later. Oh, and Candy and Grenda. Gotta have Candy and Grenda.

Last edited: Mar 10, 2016
  8. cleverThylacine

The stubble on Ford and Stan's faces looks so funny with those childlike bodies! But you did a really good job.

I love Paz's skirt too.

• Like x 1
  9. Morven

Morven In darkness be the sound and light

It's one of the few "couple" dollmakers that lets you pick gender, but you're right that only certain characters work for it. Jame + Nat are the right age and shape for it. Anhelia + Mindala aren't that age, but Anhelia's body is stuck at a somewhat battered 23, and Mindala is not looking her 34 years. I suspect there were genetic alterations done in her family, plus a lot of work done at expensive clinics.

Vic and Bell are in their thirties so this is more "if they'd have been high school sweethearts that married young." Vic is a bit shorter and a fair bit stouter than possible here, but I can get to a place close enough that she's recognizable.

• Like x 1
  10. soulsuckingisaacnewton

More GF chibis. I don't think these guys turned out as well.
    Screen Shot 2016-03-10 at 12.06.21 PM.png
    My god, he looks like an infant.
    Screen Shot 2016-03-10 at 11.47.12 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2016-03-10 at 12.19.47 PM.png
    I found the same game on a different site and made Grenda there, which is why the image is smaller.
    Screen Shot 2016-03-10 at 4.21.54 PM.png

11. cleverThylacine

I really like Wendy.

The real Soos does kind of look like an infant, that's the funny thing. I think they're all fine except that the Grenda one, I wouldn't have recognised if you hadn't told me who she was. But that's not your fault, that's how the dollmaker works. It doesn't want to give you fine big bara ladies like our Grenda.

12. soulsuckingisaacnewton

A lot of dollmakers are like that, they don't allow for a variety of body types. I also felt like her facial expression and attitude didn't come across very well, but that's more subjective.

13. cleverThylacine

Yeah. I've also noticed that the ones that allow you to make guys tend to bishify them for the most part (except for the ones that are ridic hypermasc). I have a lot of Ford-and-Valiska couples I've made on dollmakers and, while the Tudor/LoTR/GoT dollmaker will let you do a cleft chin and that floofy hair, you can't do glasses in it, whereas in the Hogwarts one he looked like a white-haired hipster and they both looked like they belonged at Brakebills, not Hogwarts.

• Like x 1
  14. soulsuckingisaacnewton

Heh, I think I played around with that Hogwarts one once. I didn't much care for it.

15. bioluminiscence

bioluminiscence probably not a sword?

I made fairies
    upload_2016-3-11_16-18-15.png upload_2016-3-11_16-18-38.png

• Like x 6
  16. cleverThylacine

[​IMG]
    Definitely Brakebills, not Hogwarts. But she really does have a pet owl. (Also the eternal frustration caused by the fact that all men are taller than all women in dollmakers, but only slightly, so I cannot accurately represent that Ford is a foot taller than Valiska. Or that Stan and Getheny are about the same height, but when she's got big hair and he slouches it doesn't look like they are.)

Last edited: Mar 12, 2016
  17. cleverThylacine

[​IMG]
    Barbara Coulson, owner of The Last Stop, a bar in the city of La Cyr -- she was once a secretary in Manhattan but ended up in Dimension 52 fifteen years ago because Weird Shit happened during the war in which Tainell took over Pennarion, aided by Ford's technology.

[​IMG]
    Imrat Feijiura, another one of Ford's postgraduate students.

[​IMG]
    Erzuly Nerada, a fantroll of mine who ended up in Gravity Falls during the dimensional shenanigans that stranded several Alternian characters there. She lives by the lake where the Gobblewonker was sighted.

[​IMG]
    Makarya Kratal. Her mother Shirananda is, like Getheny, one of the Real Housewives of La Cyr--and those two hate each other. She is frenemies with Getheny's daughter Kelly (Kellary). She's also one of the many people who crush on Dr Sev. :)

[​IMG]
    She isn't exactly a minor character like some of these, but speaking of Kelly, here is a new look for her.

[​IMG]
    Wendy is also not a minor character, but I'm not sure this is a very good Dimension 52 Wendy anyway.

[​IMG]
    Teleny Maratke, the youngest of Ford's graduate (not postgrad) students. She's almost 15 and just got her bachelor's degree in physics. Currently crushing on BOTH Dipper and Loreli who are dating each other.

[​IMG]
    Moraga Ksenet, Erzuly's moirail. They are both Sufferists...which is funny because before she was converted to Sufferism, Moraga was a clown cultist and general indigo troublemaker.

• Like x 1
  18. IvyLB

Loreli Rheins 4.jpg
    it my baby all proper and troll-y!!!

• Like x 6
  19. Imoyram

Imoyram Well-Known Member

oo i forgot to mention the new star wars game by rinmaru is up
    also @IvyLB Im guessing thats a new missanginest game? (exciting!!)

20. IvyLB

• Like x 1
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice