DRESS UP GAMES :D

Discussion in 'General Chatter' started by emythos, Aug 19, 2015.

1. LadyNighteyes

LadyNighteyes Wicked Witch of the Radiant Historia Fandom

Saaame. I remain unable to properly illustrate Sala because I keep running into some combination of "I don't like the hair options"/"the face shape is wrong and I can't change it"/"it's really hard to make someone who looks vaguely spooky in very simple ordinary clothes."

• Like x 2
  2. LadyNighteyes

Not quite right but I TRIED.
    sala.jpg
    Couldn't get red on "metallic" items, so the Soul of the Soulless is stuck with black.

Last edited: Aug 18, 2016
    • Like x 5
  3. KarrinBlue

KarrinBlue Magical Girl Intern

Here's a really fun dollmaker with a TON of options for clothes! And it's in gif form.Here's one I just made! The downside is that it can be hard to find a particular thing - though you can search things, or filter by area of the body, set, or color (but the sets aren't really... organized... and if you find a random item you can't easily tell what set it's from...) and it can be laggy since it's so big.

Last edited: Aug 18, 2016
    • Like x 2
  4. missoyashirou

missoyashirou Someone please give me a tiny dog to play with

DREAMSELFY, god I love the Dreamselfy setup. It's got so much really cute clothes, and I've used it for OC creation in the past.

http://dreamself.me/d/mwKJ should lead to an OC I've been sort of rolling around in my mind for the past few months. She is a cute and angry and has all rights to be.

5. KarrinBlue

KarrinBlue Magical Girl Intern

6. unknownanonymous

unknownanonymous i am inimitable, i am an original|18+

Screen Shot 2016-09-30 at 10.30.46 PM.png

• Like x 3
  7. versi2

versi2 ???????

I made pearl as a mermaid

[​IMG]
    icansing.jpg

[​IMG]

I tried to make the rest of the crystal gems, but gave up because I couldn't get amethyst to look right

• Like x 8
  8. lupadracolis

lupadracolis [This space is intentionally left blank]

@Vez I love your Pearl's expressions!

• Like x 1
  9. OnnaStik

OnnaStik Relatively nice for a bloodthirsty mercenary

I gave my characters from the Queen of Cups RP angelic personas, because why not.

corrieangel.jpg
    arieangel.jpg

• Like x 4
  10. esotericPrognosticator

esotericPrognosticator still really excited about kobolds tbqh

I accidentally a pantheon in the angel maker. oops? they're tentatively called the Eight, because I am nothing if not uncreative, and they're based around the idea of diametric opposition—not with each other, but within each god. they're also the basis of a kinda sketchy magic system—you get your power for a given casting by invoking its associated god. it was an interesting exercise, although it was difficult to avoid being cliché, and most of them came out looking too femme because of the angel maker's options. :T (they're all supposed to be nonbinary, given the whole integration-of-opposite-concepts thing.) also I'm sorry about the terrible gimmicky palindromic names...
    the giver of the soul and the devourer of it; he who forgives and she who sits in judgement. guilt and innocence. invoked for aid, judgement, and punishment.
    new Breqerb.jpg
    negative passions and positive; anger and calm, joy and misery. war and peace. he who loves and she who hates. invoked to charm and for warding and martial magic.
    Kharahk.jpg
    the forest fire and the green shoots after; pumping blood and dry bone. he who gives life and she who brings death. invoked to heal and to wound.
    Suolous.jpg
    the nothingness and the objects defined by it; the beginning and the end. he who creates and she who destroys. invoked for conjuration and destruction.
    Aehdhea.jpg
    chaos and order; freedom and confinement. the sky and the earth. he who binds and she who loosens. invoked for bindings and elemental magic.
    Loydyol.jpg
    ill fate and fair; a coin spinning on edge. he who blesses and she who curses. invoked to alter luck.
    Ptahapt.jpg
    the light and the darkness; the day and the night. what is real and what is not. invoked to cast and dispel illusions.
    Ilahali.jpg
    the rise of an empire and its decline; the birth of a volcano and the fine-ground sand. causality, inevitability. they who turn the wheel. invoked to see what was and will be, and defied to change it.
    Asa.jpg

• Like x 12
  11. a small fis)(

a small fis)( 26 people in a trench coat

[​IMG]
    kisekae rosemary c:

• Like x 2
  12. furrylatula

furrylatula a pissed off homestuck girl

• Like x 2
  13. emythos

emythos Lipstick Hoarding Dragon

14. furrylatula

furrylatula a pissed off homestuck girl

click the caption!

15. emythos

emythos Lipstick Hoarding Dragon

nice, thank you

16. winterykite

winterykite Non-newtonian genderfluid

So I haven't dumped my latest dolls. Gotta rectify that.
    First of all, I redid some of the designs I posted:
    angel aventura 2.jpg
    angel caeri 2.jpg
    angel kinnavari 2.jpg
    angel reyann 2.jpg

Then we have another Ilma pic, this time in her dreamer gown:
    angel ilma dream.jpg

ETA: Guess who forgot one from the Angel Maker batch!
    angel stormfront 2.jpg

Last edited: Oct 6, 2016
    • Like x 3
  17. winterykite

winterykite Non-newtonian genderfluid

Aaand now a batch of Thief Maker people:
    A young Apostasia. Young, shameless, unscrupulous, ambitious, untamed, although she could play it. If the world does not have a place that suits her, she will create one, and no one will stand in her way and survive.
    jrpg thief apostasia.png

There is power in movement, and power in stories. My freedom is of my own choice.
    jrpg thief me.png

Friendlier than your average troll, arctic barkbeasts are naturally sociable creatures. But she is still a predator, and can and will end you if you harm her clade. Oneira protects.
    jrpg thief oneira.png

There is nothing more beautiful than the exhilaration of speed, and either the momentum to plow through or the timing to dance around whatever is in your way. Stormfront does not care about the how. She cares about not stopping, and the danger of places and the pride of besting them.
    jrpg thief stormfront.png

Tempest Dive does not understand strife. But she aims to understand. She asks, and listens.
    Not many things can upset her, and she values stability over speed.
    jrpg thief tempest dive.png

"Just because I wear a tiara does not mean I can't punch your face in."
    "You wanna fight?!"
    "Whatever it is, it ain't got scrap on me!"
    Windshear fears exactly one thing, and that is the void creature that set up in Southforge Point, decaying space and time around it.
    jrpg thief windshear.png

• Like x 2
  18. LadyNighteyes

I don't know exactly what this turned into, but I'm not going to not post it after spending all that time drag-and-dropping bits of feathers for wings.

Epic-Angel-by-AzaleasDolls.jpg
    solid-color eyes and more bat-wing options pls

Last edited: Oct 6, 2016
    • Like x 7
  19. Starcrossedsky

Starcrossedsky Burn and Refine

Epic-Angel-by-AzaleasDollsaciel.jpg

A character from my WoD game. Her name is Aciel, and properly, she should be holding a wind-up-key in her other hand.

• Like x 3
  20. soulsuckingisaacnewton

soulsuckingisaacnewton strange fuzzy creature

seril.png
    Seril Undying, a goddess from Max Gladstone's Craft Sequence. Associated with nighttime, stone, justice, womanhood, and nature. Her counterpart and lover is Kos, god of fire, machinery, and urban life.

Last edited: Oct 7, 2016
    • Like x 4
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice