DRESS UP GAMES :D

Discussion in 'General Chatter' started by emythos, Aug 19, 2015.

1. artistformerlyknownasdave

artistformerlyknownasdave revenge of ricky schrödinger

• Like x 5
  2. Xitaqa

Xitaqa Secretly awesome

i'm really fond of the dark fairy maker on Azalea, and happy with the little gothling i made here
    IMG_20161011_183326_825.JPG

• Like x 1
  3. furrylatula

furrylatula a pissed off homestuck girl

4. artistformerlyknownasdave

artistformerlyknownasdave revenge of ricky schrödinger

• Like x 2
  5. soulsuckingisaacnewton

soulsuckingisaacnewton strange fuzzy creature

Sooooo I'm into a new (to me) thing now: the Reckoners series by Brandon Sanderson. (The glorious and daunting day when I will have to tackle his Cosmere books draws ever closer...) So I made sci-fi warrior approximations of the three central characters, based on these portraits.

david with tensors | SFW.png
    Tumblr has got me completely sold on David being a) black and b) probably mildly autistic. (Yes, those are supposed to be tensors on his hands. Couldn't resist making them glowy, although upon consideration the lightning seems a little over the top.)

megan | SFW.png
    I think this is the one I'm most satisfied with.

prof | SFW.png
    I had to cobble that lab coat together out of Jedi robes and discolored sleeves, and even so there's a hole in the shoulder. >:| Also my mental image of this character fluctuates constantly, so I have no idea whether I should be satisfied with this doll or not. He looks... more or less how he looked in my head at the time that I made it, I guess? To go by the fanart I linked, his skin tone ought to be darker. I'm not sure he looks old enough... (Come to think of it, I should have given him the glowy tensors. I guess that's the beginnings of a forcefield he's got going on there.)

• Like x 2
  6. NumiTuziNeru

NumiTuziNeru @#$%?

i got bored and made pixie gijinkas of the year four flutter ponies because procrastination.

queen rosedust
    [​IMG]

forget-me-not (ie my fav and the one i own in real life)
    [​IMG]

honeysuckle
    [​IMG]

morning glory
    [​IMG]

peach blossom
    [​IMG]

lily
    [​IMG]

• Like x 7
  7. rainbowbarnacle

rainbowbarnacle Cat Aggrandizer

Subeta is doing this wonderful thing now where you can access ALL THE WARDROBE ITEMS and play with them, so I decided to see how many kitties I could put on my avatar:

[​IMG]

SO MANY. :D

• Like x 11
  8. swirlingflight

swirlingflight inane analysis and story spinning is my passion

yes

• Like x 1
  9. esotericPrognosticator

esotericPrognosticator still really excited about kobolds tbqh

what is Subeta, anyway? aside from a source of lovely, lovely accessories in which to smother your avatar, that is.

10. TwoBrokenMirrors

TwoBrokenMirrors onion hydration

wait can you? does that mean i can start using subeta as a dollmaker even though the outside site closed down????

11. IvyLB

IvyLB Hardcore Vigilante Gay Chicken Facilitator

i think it may be possible to save images of saved outfits and you can definitely safe outfits with the view all items thing without having all of them

12. IvyLB

It's a virtual pet site a la neopets and flight rising, but with a fairly stable economy!

• Like x 1
  13. esotericPrognosticator

esotericPrognosticator still really excited about kobolds tbqh

...does it let you breed for color, markings, etc. like Flight Rising does? if so how can I get an account, right now, immediately,

14. IvyLB

Sadly no! It's much more liek neopets on that part, no breeding mechanic whatsoever

The draw for subeta imo is the vast amount of stuff you can do with the Human Avatar.

Su11.png Su12.png Su15.png Su13.png Su16.png Su18.png Su19.png Su23.png Su1.png Su21.png

• Like x 4
  15. TwoBrokenMirrors

TwoBrokenMirrors onion hydration

well hey i just need to build them whether or not i can save them that's what the clipping tool is for....

• Like x 1
  16. lupadracolis

lupadracolis [This space is intentionally left blank]

• Like x 5
  17. vuatson

vuatson [delurks]

today I made anime!Blue Team (from RvB) instead of doing my actual work

[​IMG]
    Caboose
    [​IMG]
    Tucker
    [​IMG]
    Church
    [​IMG]
    Tex
    [​IMG]
    Wash
    [​IMG]
    Carolina

• Like x 1
  18. rainbowbarnacle

rainbowbarnacle Cat Aggrandizer

19. vuatson

vuatson [delurks]

Here is gemsona!Red Team (plus Doc)
    [​IMG]
    Blue team coming soon, because I have no control over my life

• Like x 3
  20. vuatson

vuatson [delurks]

And Blue Team:
    [​IMG]
    not as happy with them as I am with Red Team. Except for Kaikaina and Caboose. And Tucker. But mostly Kaikaina.

Last edited: Jan 12, 2017
    • Like x 2
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice