DRESS UP GAMES :D

Discussion in 'General Chatter' started by emythos, Aug 19, 2015.

1. KingStarscream

KingStarscream watch_dogs walking advertisement

2. Saro

Saro Where is wizard hut

i made saro (the character, distinct from me, saro, internet denizen and dumbass):

saroelfdoll.jpg

• Winner x 4
  3. KingStarscream

i'm reeeeally loving the layering on this one, it might even surpass the viking woman game for my Top Faves

4. Meagen Image

Meagen Image Well-Known Member

Half-elf Bard is close enough for "magical elf", right?

Magical-Elf-Meagen.jpg

Last edited: Feb 12, 2019
    • Winner x 1
  5. IvyLB

IvyLB Hardcore Vigilante Gay Chicken Facilitator

Magical Elf Atish'an.jpg Magical-Elf Brejan.jpg Magical-Elf Marisela.jpg
    The Dragon Age Gang is all hereeeeee

• Winner x 3
    • Like x 1
  6. Meagen Image

Chibify is mostly trying to sell you custom 3D prints, but you can make some neat versions of your chars.

So here's Meagen Sureshot, as always...
    Chibify-ArcherMeagen.png

And Magical Girl Silver Gale...
    Chibify-MagicalGale.png

And here is the two of them from the AU where they're sisters in college!
    Chibify-Meagen.png Chibify-Gail.png

• Like x 1
  7. Meagen Image

Star Child has a fairly narrow focus of "casting some sorta star-related spell" but spellcasty things are always nice for a Silver Gale.

Gale-casting.png

Attached Files:

8. artistformerlyknownasdave

artistformerlyknownasdave revenge of ricky schrödinger

hello
    i have made a dressup game! play it here if you like
    picrew icon.png

• Winner x 5
  9. KingStarscream

[​IMG]

AN OMINOUS FISH LAD

• Like x 1
    • Winner x 1
  10. PotteryWalrus

PotteryWalrus halfway hideous and halfway sweet

I have recently stumbled over and gotten massively into picrew despite not being able to read any language but English. Can I put my OCs from there here or is that a different thread?

11. TwoBrokenMirrors

TwoBrokenMirrors onion hydration

still dollmakers, bruh, go ahead!

• Agree x 1
  12. PotteryWalrus

PotteryWalrus halfway hideous and halfway sweet

Does anyone else know picrew? Is there one you can rec that enables for like grey-streaked hair or badger hair? That ideally has an eyepatch option too because it's driving me crazy I can't find one for this one character I got :/

Anyway, here's wonderwall my AltA/Korra OCs to start with -

Dennak - former hitman, current paraplegic who walks only by bloodbending himself. Goofy, mostly sweet-natured, easily spooked.
    429812_MEGpjOcQ.png

Seyaki - non-bending vigilante with some serious issues. Runs a dojo. Did those scars himself in the line of 'duty'.

429812_n3SUyHJZ-1.png

Mei Mei Siu - crystal-bending boutique owner, looking for an apprentice. Granddaughter of Mei Mei Li, and the last of the Little Sisters of Stone.

429812_jX8aBWj2.png

Jin Zhe - Fire Nation spy for seven years in the Earth Kingdom, one kindness away from defecting and living out her days with a nice girl in some nowhere village.

429812_c5yOZ7nG.png

Vihaan - cute little biracial brat on a Quest to return his fire nation soldier father's sword to his next if kin. Adorable but very stabby when provoked.

429812_gDyDSzR0.png

Mei Mei Li - grandmother of the above, played as a 30-something journeyman who has no idea she's yet to have descendants.

429812_T8JNtB5D.png

I'm... Probably doing this wrong, but I love these pics XD

• Like x 1
  13. swirlingflight

swirlingflight inane analysis and story spinning is my passion

Thanks to some folks who love making characters with these, I've seen a fair number of picrew lately, including an untitled goose game one. I haven't played enough with the hair color options to know if I've seen any with that setting specifically, but plenty with eyepatches. I'll make a point of compiling links as they go around, and send them this way.

• Winner x 2
  14. Nobody's Home

Nobody's Home I'm a Greg Coded Tom Girl

Last edited: Mar 25, 2021
    • Winner x 2
  15. bornofthesea670

bornofthesea670 Well-Known Member

I haven't used dress up games in ages but I really should. Both fun, and useful for OC descriptive purposes. And I lost a bunch of my old pictures when my old laptop died.

I wish there were options for that heterochromia that effects like, an inner and outer ring of the iris? That's probably the closest I can get to my faes weird blue-green-gold eyes, without drawing it myself

16. bornofthesea670

It's been a hot minute since we posted here BUT I have maybe found a way to get flash games on (at least) Windows. They say it works somewhat on Mac and Linux. If it fucks up my computer I will warn you, but until then I will play my clicker games and favorite old dress up games. The search function is a little weird (im using infinity instead of ultimate since I don't need EVERY game out of the thousands they have) but I've found most of my favorites by searching dress up, scene, or even azaleas

I have tried the Tudor dress up before but not the GoT dress up and this must be remedied. Tomorrow. Because it's almost 6 in the morning.

But unless it gave me a virus I am pleased with this development and hopefully it may help you guys! And hopefully someone does more than five minutes of research, because I was fighting insomnia and saw a shiny thing and Had To Try It.

• Winner x 1
  17. LadyNighteyes

LadyNighteyes Wicked Witch of the Radiant Historia Fandom

Are you using Flashpoint? I've had good luck with them for finding games that used to be on, like, Armor Games and Kongregate.

• Like x 1
    • Useful x 1
  18. bornofthesea670

19. Nobody's Home

Nobody's Home I'm a Greg Coded Tom Girl

I'm back at it again with more picrew

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice